Caylee Anthony 2 year old General Discussion #40

Status
Not open for further replies.
The break-in happened around the same time Casey Anthony borrowed a shovel from a neighbor and the last time the girl's voice was heard.

What "girl's voice"? Caylee's?
Help me on this--is the article poorly written or is the neighbor saying that he heard Caylee's voice the day Casey borrowed the shovel?

no, I don't think Casey needed the shovel for the bamboo but to be fair bamboo does travel fast and it hurts like hades to step on, those shoots don't come up tender! Bamboo is a great screen but it's a pita to keep under control.

Cindy said she heard Caylee in the bedroom on the 16th June. Maybe that's when the shovel was borrowed.

Why would they wait for weeks to get Caylee's DNA when testing has been ongoing with the stain in the trunk and should be out this week? I guess I am not following you because to think they do not already have Caylee's DNA to be testing against at this point would make no sense. If they didn't have it when they got the DNA from the trunk, the next search warrant would have been to obtain it immediately from her hairbrush or other item at that time.

As of yesterday, it has only been 15 days since they seized the car. It takes time to determine through forensics exactly what it is they are looking at, and if I read correctly, LE was going to get help from the FBI lab.

LE has not gone into the Anthony's house to get anything regarding Caylee. Listen to Cindy, if LE went into the house she would be saying, LE took this, or that or that. Cindy has been telling everyone that LE has not asked her for anything. We all know Cindy by know, she would be saying it all!

This is why I am basing my theory on what LE took and for what reason they took it.

LE is being very low-key here and not making waves or suspicions regarding obtaining a serach warrant for the Anthony home.

I feel, based on what they took yesterday, and I don't feel it is gas cans, the results of the items taken from yesterday will pull together what was in the trunk.

On the news report I saw they said what was removed was clothing and personal items?

The break-in happened around the same time Casey Anthony borrowed a shovel from a neighbor and the last time the girl's voice was heard.

What "girl's voice"? Caylee's?
Help me on this--is the article poorly written or is the neighbor saying that he heard Caylee's voice the day Casey borrowed the shovel?

Which article is this? Do you have a link?

I don't think it is anything out of the norm for George to keep gasoline and don't think we have to go through every reason for him to have it. What possible difference does it make?

It is the timing of the burglary that is important and the fact gasoline in 2 cans were removed from the shed and taken to another location. It will become very important if those particular cans ended up back in the shed.

We always have a can of gas in garage, it is for the lawnmower. Dont know if George mowed the grass but down here, you have to moW alot.

for tracking crimes etc Orange seems limited in what you can find without a phone call.
http://ocso.com/CrimePrevention/PropertyCrimesandRobberies/tabid/323/Default.aspx
the area Casey and family lived in is 20A

Also yesterday DianeB posted a link to check if one of Casey's atty's was withdrawing..it listed a couple traffic tickets for her too, so perhaps from that link you could check names and gather some info?

I don't have the link handy for DB's post and need to get busy 'round the house, perhaps she can give it again?

maybe, but probably not. a police report, like an arrest, is often just an accusation. for example, you can't even use arrests in evidence during trial sometimes. they are often more prejudicial than probative...

which sucks.

Most large cities have online crime mappers. They keep track of reported crimes for the last 30 days. Only the address of the crime report and type of crime is used, not any names.

On the news report I saw they said what was removed was clothing and personal items?

It appears that Baez and LE are confirming the gas cans were what was taken from the house.

Which article is this? Do you have a link?

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/p...n=6&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=TSTY&pageId=3.2.1

Caylee Anthony’s uncle Lee Anthony says his parents have been talking with the FBI. George and Cindy Anthony also spent several hours speaking with Orange County Sheriff's investigators.

Local investigators are taking another look at the gas can stolen from the Anthony's back yard shed. That gas can disappeared in mid June around the time neighbors say Casey Anthony borrowed a shovel.

the article doesn't mention caylee's voice, but that was reported on june 24th by jesse grund. whose involvement in everything, while i won't mention it in detail here, seems sketchy....

if you go to the fundraiser thread there is a GOOD (the best one I have seen yet) picture of the bags being carried out of the garage...its the last link that was posted on there.

We need to remember that just because something comes from a media report does not in any way make it true. One station reporting something from un-named sources and then other print media taking that information and repeating it as true just confuses the issue. For example, Fox news just a few minutes ago continued reporting that Cayley has been missing since June 9th, which has repeatedly been shown to be incorrect due to the video taken on the 15th. Most, if not ALL, of these reporters are not out questioning witnesses and seeking new information. They are sitting at a computer reading reports from other news outlets, taking notes from press conferences, and even reading this site.

for tracking crimes etc Orange seems limited in what you can find without a phone call.
http://ocso.com/CrimePrevention/PropertyCrimesandRobberies/tabid/323/Default.aspx
the area Casey and family lived in is 20A

Also yesterday DianeB posted a link to check if one of Casey's atty's was withdrawing..it listed a couple traffic tickets for her too, so perhaps from that link you could check names and gather some info?

I don't have the link handy for DB's post and need to get busy 'round the house, perhaps she can give it again?
This is the website for the Orange County Clerk's office.

I did a name search using just Anthony. Nothing registered for Cindy (there is a Cindy, but as we've discussed it's a much younger woman).

Casey had a couple of traffic violations prior to the current case. George has the previously-discussed financial cases brought by banks (interestingly, a notice of default was just filed on 7/31 for one of them) and the dismissed divorce proceedings.

After seeing the news footage of Lee peeling out of the jail parking lot like a bat out of hell the other day, I cracked up at seeing his four speeding tickets. What did Cindy say he told her? He was "scared" because he was being followed by news vans?

Yarite. The guy has a lead foot.

http://www.myorangeclerk.com/myclerk/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members