Anthony's PI sends statement to Fox 35 - 10/15

Amy Bradley is the woman assumed to be lost in sex-trafficking. A military man came forward and said he saw her at a parlour/brothel -she told him who she was and asked for help. He didn't tell anyone, because he was not supposed to be there. But, the guilt got to him and he eventually made the call. By the time the place was searched -she was gone. There were other sightings of her. of course also a lot of rumours... like she staged her own disappearance to run off with a new lover she met on an island -nonsense. scary and sad story. I hope she is still alive and is someday discovered/freed.

this is her missing persons website:
http://www.amybradley.net/index.htm

this is a link from that website under updates on the PI that conned the family:
http://sec-global.com/services/ctp/vsg/news/030626.html

Good job! I think D&A's website said something about Disney, which is where George is working now I think?

They also have an online payment system through PayPal just in case you need to pay with a credit card! How covenient!

Amy Bradley is the woman assumed to be lost in sex-trafficking. A military man came forward and said he saw her at a parlour/brothel -she told him who she was and asked for help. He didn't tell anyone, because he was not supposed to be there. But, the guilt got to him and he eventually made the call. By the time the place was searched -she was gone. There were other sightings of her. of course also a lot of rumours... like she staged her own disappearance to run off with a new lover she met on an island -nonsense. scary and sad story. I hope she is still alive and is someday discovered/freed.
So sad...

Is anybody suspicious about the name:

Dominic Casey
Private Investigator
D&A Investigations

That in and of itself, makes me wonder.

Salem

Is anybody suspicious about the name:

Dominic Casey
Private Investigator
D&A Investigations

That in and of itself, makes me wonder.

Salem

That was one of the reasons I started the thread! heh

D& "A" = Dominic & Anthony?

Did a search, George's license is listed in here as well -security guard. Maybe they're colleagues...friends...

Per the above news13 report: Jail records show on July 25, Casey got a visit from Edward Phlegar, who is an investigator for her attorney Jose Baez's law firm.

Casey Dominic, another private investigator for Baez, visited Casey on Aug. 8.

Both are Baez's guys.

That was one of the reasons I started the thread! heh

D& "A" = Dominic & Anthony?

Well you are way ahead of me tonight :) I just picked up on the Casey. I guess that DnA could be DNA :crazy:

I looked at the webpage but didn't see what the A stands for? Any idea? Is it Anthony?

Salem

Well you are way ahead of me tonight :) I just picked up on the Casey. I guess that DnA could be DNA :crazy:

I looked at the webpage but didn't see what the A stands for? Any idea? Is it Anthony?

Salem

Not sure, but I would like to know! maybe George partnered for a side biz. :)

Salem

On the Orlando Sentinel Forum there was a Michelle who wrote a poem for the Anthonys and got a not so nice response from this so-called PI by the last named Casey. She seemed to think it could have been Casey posing as a PI.

Here's the link:

http://www.topix.com/forum/source/orlando-sentinel/TGT7UGBMENTQDILFB/p31

http://www.hgexperts.com/expert-witness.asp?id=45881

Dominic Casey
Private Investigator
D&A Investigations

Is this the same investigator? Construction claims?

D&A Construction Consulting, Inc.

Construction Claims & Investigations

2735 West SR 434
Longwood, Florida 32779
United States of America

Tel: 407.865.7151
Fax: 407.865.7158

and from his website:
http://daacci.com/aboutus.aspx
<<Litigation Support
We can prepare Courtroom Exhibits, support the Attorneys in trial preparation and assist with understanding Technical issues, Cause and Effect relationships and link Entitlement.

Our familiarity with the litigation process allows for an effective response to the needs of Counsel in all phases of litigation. D&A can provide assistance in the early stages through the final outcome of the litigation. If requested, we can assist with the analysis of the relative merits of the case and help with the discovery process. >>

Bringing Musikman's post over:
Actually, I should have let the DVR run a little farther - the PI actually sent a statement to Fox 35! I have never before seen that in this case. Here it is:

"Our investigation leads us to believe that she is still alive. We'll maintain our beliefs until it's proven otherwise."
Dominic Casey
Private Investigator
D&A Investigations

Can any of our PI's confirm that this is a real, licensed PI? This may deserve it's own thread!

(sorry for the duplicate, thanks to the mods for merging the threads) :)

[
Dominic Casey
Private Investigator
D&A Investigations

Is this the same investigator? Construction claims?

D&A Construction Consulting, Inc.

Respectfully snipped.

I believe this is the same. The phone number you listed is the same number that was listed in the Orlando Sentinel forum link provided by DollyPardonMe above.

The next question for all of you PI's - also posted in the Todd Black thread, but more relevant here:

George statements, on the Fox 35 midnite newscast (late due to the ballgame) Looks like it is from earlier today before the Black statement hit the airwaves:

"Every indication I have is that she's still alive"

"My PI believes, and from information I'm receiving from him, that we're 2 steps away from bringing Caylee home"

I am now wondering, if they are paying PI's, could those PI's be stringing them along, taking advantage of their emotional state, to get their money?

Comments from PI's? Are there any bindable ethics involved in getting a PI license? Could that sort of thing happen at all, anywhere? I'm curious now.

Not to slag any PI's, I'm sure most are honorable, especially ours. :)

I find this to be so very utterly disturbing! I too, would love for Caylee to be found alive and well and returned safely to her family. However it's been shown that the truth is so far otherwise. It is definitely clear to me that the state of Fl. has much more info and evidence than the public is aware of and there is a reason for that. I will be so relieved when Caylee's poor little remains are found once and for all and properly put to rest to end all of this disturbing info and statements.

yeah but.. a lot of people still think Elvis is alive.. how many years have passed now? I don't think the grandparents will ever accept what their daughter did and that Caylee is forever gone.

I think the PI's are only out for money and until they produce evidence that has not been given to them by Cindy, my opinion won't change. The Anthony's really just need to let LE and TES do their work!

Thanks so much, MM. Unfortunately, I'm guessing their "belief" is due to tips that can't be discounted by them, not any sort of credible, verifiable sightings. I highly doubt they have anything specific; otherwise, she would've been found and returned. IMO, it's just more of the blitz by the family and defense to try to influence public opinion.

As for George, he was >< this close to bringing her home when he was watching the kidnappers himself a couple of months ago, too. I don't put any stock in his theories, especially since there's evidence Caylee is dead. I believe the PIs are presenting any info the family directs them to present, and nothing to the contrary they may have found.

And if GA KNOWS where she is, why is he still driving the billboard around, so people will search for her?:banghead:

This is all about the money.

Everyone around this case has their hand out for whatever they can make off of it. It's disgusting and just shows the greed in our society.

This child was at her home, her grandparents home on June 16th.
Her mother left there a little after 4PM and that precious little girl has never been seen by ANYONE since that day.

No one, Except KC knows what she did to her that day.

These PI's are looking for a ghost and making money doing it.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cariboucampfire73
Back