Deceased/Not Found CA - Sierra LaMar, 15, Morgan Hill, 16 March 2012 #18 *A. Garcia-Torres guilty*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, people. Is it Sierra or not? You can't say it's an adult female, then say, well it's definitely not a child, but it could be a teenager, but based on age and decomposition, it's probably not Sierra.

If they knew FOR SURE that it's not Sierra, they would have said so by now. Of course, the remains may be such that they just can not tell without DNA testing, which we all know by now, takes weeks. Dental records don't take weeks and it seems to me that they could rule Sierra out by at least that one thing.

IF, it is Sierra, I can only imagine the complete chaos going on in the background, both at the coroner's office and the Santa Clara County Sheriff''s office. Can you imagine? That would definitely explain an "information hold" on the release of details!

Thank you Cottontop....Yet more confusing reports!

If we are condeming ADT , LE better have his guilt locked up with some very damaging evidence pointing to him alone.

I keep thinking they COULD be wrong--What makes LE so sure she has been murdered....yet allows for Sierra's parents to believe she may still be alive?

In all of the cases I have followed, once LE stated they made an arrest in a case and the charge was MURDER , families Never came out with statements believing their loved one was still ALIVE.

ME ONLY!...but the sooner LE comes out with their damning evidence, the sooner I can accept that ADT is the murderer. Until then I can not "assume" ADT is the murderer, because I do not know the evidence they are using to charge him with the murder and kidnapping of Sierra. Surely they must know, until they release this evidence, LE is incurring some unwanted questions.

I agree, but I can tell you that there is no way the District Attorney would allow a charge of murder if there wasn't some major evidence. They HAVE evidence. They just don't need to share it right now. They public doesn't have a right to know. LE wants a conviction and sharing all of their case with the public won't guarantee that. They know what they are doing.

(I hope)

With so many of the pix being self-pix, at least one (if not both) hands are out of the pix. Maybe the ones in front of a mirror (or the face-timing ones) have potential...

Why would it be chaos? They were checking to see if this was Sierra. LE wants Sierra found desperately. I don't think it would be chaos...just that if this is her, they are not ready to say so for whatever reason. Maybe to give the family an extra day ahead of the public. JMO

Chaos because this is a very high profile case, they have been searching for her and if they finally found her it would be intense.

Why would it be chaos? They were checking to see if this was Sierra. LE wants Sierra found desperately. I don't think it would be chaos...just that if this is her, they are not ready to say so for whatever reason. Maybe to give the family an extra day ahead of the public. JMO

It would be chaos because, number one, her body was found and being handled by another agency that has no inside information on the case. The coroner can't conclude anything (including method of death) based on the condition of the body. There's a lot of coordinating involved with everyone.

Plus, they just arrested and charged a person in the murder and kidnapping of Sierra, based on evidence, including the clothes she was wearing the day she disappeared, while this body, if Sierra, was found in clothes, an hour a way from Morgan Hill, while they have been searching like crazy in and around Morgan Hill, including waterways. That to me means that some of their case is based on them thinking she is still in the Morgan Hill area.

The chaos is based on everyone trying to communicate, coordinate, investigate and do all of this while keeping a tight lid on information, as to not leak any gory details to the press before the family has the ability to come to grip with the horrible discovery.

That's what I mean by chaos.

On march 12 her nails werent painted if that helps at all

Is there any missing young women in the area?

No, on one of the videos the detective said there were none in the Pleasanton area.

They are saying based on decomposition they don't think it's Sierra.

I wonder if it is someone that maybe was never reported missing?

I wish they would be more specific on how long this woman has been deceased.

When they say the body is not that of a child, but can't rule out a teenager, I take that to mean that the girl/woman was fully developed. Anyone else?

That said, I haven't seen enough photos of Sierra to determine if this is the case or not.

From your link:

"There are a lot of rumors floating around, but what I can say is that this is not the body of a child," said Lt. Jeff Bretzing.

Again, seems to be referencing the physical maturity of the body. Unless the victim is elderly, it seems that it would be difficult to differentiate between a fully developed 15 year old girl and a 45 year old woman if her body is as decomposed as they're saying it is.

Police discovered the body around 11 a.m. Thursday after a caller reported that a 45-gallon trash can looked suspicious sitting out in the middle of Dublin Canyon Road.

This leads me to believe that whoever placed this trashcan here wanted to body found. Was it LITERALLY in the middle of the road? It could not have been there for three days.

blue is a common nail polish color. i've worn it myself (dark blue--almost black). Of course at 34, I'd LIKE to still think that I'm young..ish...bwahaha!

These news articles that keep saying NOT Sierra haven't been updated since 11:00am. BUNK!

Just a couple recent articles I haven't seen linked:

http://sanfrancisco.cbslocal.com/20...rrow-sierra-lamar-search-to-morgan-hill-area/

From above:
Cardoza said police have been reaching out to ranch owners and other large property owners near Morgan Hill in southern Santa Clara County, as well as Monterey, San Benito, and Santa Cruz counties, because they believe LaMar’s body may have been dumped in a river or other body of water in the area.

I'm really curious what specific information they have that makes them think this.

Another story:
http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/lan...se-dive-team-searches-reservoir-for-body.html

Ok, people. Is it Sierra or not? You can't say it's an adult female, then say, well it's definitely not a child, but it could be a teenager, but based on age and decomposition, it's probably not Sierra.

If they knew FOR SURE that it's not Sierra, they would have said so by now. Of course, the remains may be such that they just can not tell without DNA testing, which we all know by now, takes weeks. Dental records don't take weeks and it seems to me that they could rule Sierra out by at least that one thing.

IF, it is Sierra, I can only imagine the complete chaos going on in the background, both at the coroner's office and the Santa Clara County Sheriff''s office. Can you imagine? That would definitely explain an "information hold" on the release of details!
I know it is frustrating, but this is a separate case from Sierra's in a different county. Nothing will be announced until the female is identified and her next-of-kin are notified. They cannot say for sure who it is until the fingerprints are back with a match. They are asking for DMV's help. Since there are other open female-missing cases, they aren't looking for just Sierra, they have to treat all cases equally and separately. Santa Clara SO is in contact with the Alameda authorities.

The title says not Sierra, but the article provides no information to back that up.

Only that it's not the body of a child (11 and under).

Maybe they can determine that based on fluids? They know that this person had hit puberty.

Usually they can tell by the hip bones/pelvic area if a female has hit puberty. Hip bones spread when a girl goes through puberty.

The hold on information I believe is because the coroner doesn't know who has jurisdiction right now. My guess is FBI, SL case detectives and Pleasaton are all vying to take jurisdiction.

If Marc K. doesn't think Sierra is dead...where on earth does he think she is?
I don't think he gets inside info from LE...I think he is more there to work with parents and help them cope. But I am not sure it is helpful for anyone to be telling the parents she may be alive, when LE is going ahead with murder charges. JMO

Has Anyone else noticed a girl claiming to be Antolins cousin on twitter talking to sierras friends saying he isn't guilty and hopefully he gets let go? What in the world! These poor girls.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MaryEllen77