GUILTY CO - Leann 'Annie' Meyer, 51, Wheat Ridge, 23 Feb 2013

http://abcnews.go.com/US/leann-meye...ng-colorado-womans-roommate/story?id=18683296

<Snip> Police in Wheat Ridge, a western suburb of Denver, said there wasn't evidence to suspect foul play in the disappearance of Leann "Annie" Meyer, 52, however, they're perplexed that her roommate, Melissa Miller, is unwilling to meet police in person.

<Snip> On Thursday, authorities searched the women's shared residence for a third time. Miller has not returned to the home she shared with Meyer since police became involved on March 4, Pickett said.

Not sounding good at all. I haven't been able to find a Facebook for Annie or Melissa. Has anyone else?

http://abcnews.go.com/US/leann-meye...ng-colorado-womans-roommate/story?id=18683296

<Snip> Police in Wheat Ridge, a western suburb of Denver, said there wasn't evidence to suspect foul play in the disappearance of Leann "Annie" Meyer, 52, however, they're perplexed that her roommate, Melissa Miller, is unwilling to meet police in person.

<Snip> On Thursday, authorities searched the women's shared residence for a third time. Miller has not returned to the home she shared with Meyer since police became involved on March 4, Pickett said.

Not sounding good at all. I haven't been able to find a Facebook for Annie or Melissa. Has anyone else?

One of the photos of Annie says it's from her facebook so she clearly has a page. I couldn't find it but I'm not very good at searching there.

I can't find Annie, Melissa, Annie's brother Mark or Annie's friend listed in MSM on Facebook.

I'm so frustrated.

I do think Melissa is a POI though. No normal roomate/friend/partner hides out when their roomate/friend/other is missing.

Hope she's found ok though.. It doesn't look good right now.

Total speculation: maybe Annie had some sort of substance abuse problem and went to rehab but made her roommate swear to not tell anybody.

I can't actually believe the roommate would consider this promise meant she should lie to the police but it's the only thing I could think of that would be a possibly good reason for her to be so unhelpful...everything else I'm imagining is not good.

I can't find Annie, Melissa, Annie's brother Mark or Annie's friend listed in MSM on Facebook.

I'm so frustrated.

I do think Melissa is a POI though. No normal roomate/friend/partner hides out when their roomate/friend/other is missing.

Hope she's found ok though.. It doesn't look good right now.

I can't find any thing on face book either. The link in post 16 has a few pictures to click on & that is where it says they are from Annie's face book page. How long does it take to disable a face book account? I wonder if she had a computer at the house or phone that she got on face book with.

Now for the other part of your post; If Leann disappeared and the roommate called that in, I would not be so concerned. These are reasons I am concerned: Did not report Leann missing, her co workers did, 4 or 5 days later. She called Leann's workplace on the 22, for sick. She later called and told them Leann would not be at work for awhile. She asked the neighbor to watch Leann's cat. Both vehicles are gone, where?...she lived in the same house. Talked to police by phone & now has disappeared herself since the 4th of March. She needs to talk to the police, soon.

Total speculation: maybe Annie had some sort of substance abuse problem and went to rehab but made her roommate swear to not tell anybody.

I can't actually believe the roommate would consider this promise meant she should lie to the police but it's the only thing I could think of that would be a possibly good reason for her to be so unhelpful...everything else I'm imagining is not good.

This would be about the best excuse for the roommate not co-operating, that could also end up with a positive outcome for Leann.

I have found someone aged 52, who lives in the right block of Newland Street - but it's Denver not Wheat Ridge.

Leann turned 52 today. It looks like Wheat Ridge is a suburb of Denver. I wonder if the house was hers or Melissa's or both.

Published a flier with some photos. See post attachment.

Attachments

• poster copy.jpg
    poster copy.jpg
    139.9 KB · Views: 80
Published a flier with some photos. See post attachment.

That is good. Maybe you can put a map up. I did earlier & now all of a sudden, it is map of US, instead of Wheat Ridge. Wheat Ridge is just a little NW of Denver. Thanks again.

I can't screenshot a map to save my life, but FWIW the addy is 4710 Newland St. Wheat Ridge Co

and I can not find anything on Annie- no connections, nothing. weird

Hmm...you would think the neighbors might be able to give some insight on the vehicles & when they last saw them. Wonder if the roommate MM is driving one? Is there some way to see if either were sold? Like checking for a transfer of title?
They are calling her phone & it goes to voicemail- Wonder if the phone is GPS trackable, or whatever you call it. or Why they can't check for pings??
And for goodness sake, is there a BOLO or something out for that roomie?? Surely they canbring her in somehow.

Very Strange, I hope LM is okay.

I just checked public records for Jefferson county and she does own the home( it looks like in full) . ..there are some several items under sale history, such as warranty deeds, quit claims.
fwiw

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
branditau.wareham72@gmail
Back