Tru-TV/IN session Caylee Anthony coverage

Status
Not open for further replies.
:doh: This defense attorney on IS - The party pictures mean nothing. She was out for the night, while her child was with the nanny. :doh: :doh:

Mike Brooks - Um, yeah - THERE WAS NO NANNY!!!

Out to a caller....

Caller saying kc kept child she did not want because CA forced her . . . lived in the moment and did what she wanted to do and if something got in the way . . . she got rid of it.

Talking head saying party pics don't prove any problem to DT at all . . . . KC was believing Caylee was alive with the Nanny . . . .Mike Brooks said "only problem . . . there is No ZTN" . . .

Jinx! :giggle:

Talking head saying party pics don't prove any problem to DT at all . . . . KC was believing Caylee was alive with the Nanny . . . .Mike Brooks said "only problem . . . there is No ZTN" . . .

Already with the tv bs. The party pics don't make a difference, riggggggggggght. Tell that to any mother whose child has been killed by a kidnapper and lets see how many pictures we have of them out dancing with another girl.

How much was this person paid to come on and take the opposite. It starts.

OMG Jay Wendall is saying he thinks Kc could have left Caylee with someone and said she doesn't have to tell anyone the truth. UNREAL

Good Lord.... this defense attorney is saying that Casey didn't want to ever ask her mother for anything...

Well - DUH. How true! She STOLE from her. Why ask? :doh:

:doh: This defense attorney on IS - The party pictures mean nothing. She was out for the night, while her child was with the nanny. :doh: :doh:

Mike Brooks - Um, yeah - THERE WAS NO NANNY!!!

Out to a caller....

They will put anyone on these days. He was probably a last resort because he knows nothing of the case obviously. There is one picture June 20th that is the important one. By June 20th, the child had been "kidnapped" by the "nannie". So June 20th is the picture that we are talking about.

Caller from Maine saying it is almost like she is celebrating a new life . . . he has a 3 y/o and he would be out looking for his child . . . MB saying she went out party . . . La Bella Vita . . . . .

Talking head . . . can't judge her against others standards. . . . she was very immature . . . he believes kc left child with someone . . . she tells a lot of lies but people do that when they are afraid, in her mind she was a bad mother and regret who she left her child with . . . despite what you hear in pre-trial - there is no such thing as a slam dunk . . this case will take twists & turns and this case will be like that . . .what we thought at first is completely different than what will be presented at trial

Caller from Maine saying it is almost like she is celebrating a new life . . . he has a 3 y/o and he would be out looking for his child . . . MB saying she went out party . . . La Bella Vita . . . . .

Talking head . . . can't judge her against others standards. . . . she was very immature . . . he believes kc left child with someone . . . she tells a lot of lies but people do that when they are afraid, in her mind she was a bad mother and regret who she left her child with . . . despite what you hear in pre-trial - there is no such thing as a slam dunk . . this case will take twists & turns and this case will be like that . . .what we thought at first is completely different than what will be presented at trial

This case is a slam dunk and it is like the last show I saw Mike Jordan do from accross the court and MADE IT PERFECTLY.

She is going down and they State is going to take her down and yes the June 20th picture is beyond damning. We also have the 7:30 p.m. blockbuster pictures taken when she was supposedly "frantic". We have fatty acides in her trunk with coffin flies who only appear in the first stage of decomposition and then comes the second state and you don't want to be around that. We have her stealing some 40,000 from her mother - this is coming in as it goes to character - we have her stealing from her grandfather - we have her out five nights a week at ricardos' with Caylee. We have Amy H saying Caylee was left on the couch while people partied and the list goes on. We have another saying Caylee would be on the terrace while KC was behind doors with Tony and Caylee knew NO ONE in the room. That is minor but the other is damning.

She's regretting leaving her child with whoever she left it with??

Ok, let me get this straight...she'd rather make up a huge story about someone who doesn't even exsist, thus putting the focus upon herself and making herself look like a murderer and spend 2 years in jail rather than come clean and say she left her kid with someone less than desirable who ultimately caused the death of her child? Sure, makes total sense! I can think of no other defense strategy that would work better.

They will use George and he better get ready because it is going to be horrible for him. Baez is gong to scream rape and rape by George, imo.

I find it highly interesting all of the different "descriptions" we are getting regarding ICA from the Defense and those in the media who are clearly pro-defense OR want to secure the A's and company for interviews after the inevitable guilty verdict.

1) ICA was the mother of the year.
2) ICA is immature.
3) ICA was scared.
4) ICA was ugly coping.
5) ICA is a child.
6) ICA could suffer from PTSD.
7) ICA was responsible.
8) ICA tells the truth. WTF? Sorry...but this one has me baffled. She is a habitual liar. Thusly, anything she might now tell anyone, including, rent-a-doctors, has to be taken with a grain of salt.
9) ICA is confused...what with all of the pressure of barely watching her own child, living at home rent free, pretending to have a job she has not had since 2006 (you know, the job she abandoned), getting angry with her own mother after "admitting" her fictious babysitter stole her daughter, getting angry with her parents for not having the funds to bail her out of jail, angry with her friends and family for not providing Tony's number when she wanted it, getting frustrated with her family and friends for asking questions about how they could go about finding Caylee...it appears the Defense and a certain portion of the media, would like us to believe that not reporting your child missing for 31 days, in fact not even BEING THE ONE TO ACTUALLY report the child missing, getting a tattoo, shopping at Target and places like Ross with stolen money, abandoning your car at a check cashing place, making up fake trips to Jacksonville, etc...is ALL par for the course with a young single mother????

Really? At her age, I was in college, had a part-time job and was busting my rear to get into law school. At the same age, she was faking work, stealing money from family and friends, refusing to get her GED (couldn't even get through highschool, even given the fact that she didn't come from an impoverished background), dumped her child off with her parents or anyone else so she could go from guy to guy seemlessly...Basically, there is not one thing that would suggest that she is a good mother, good person, typical young person. Basically, just a grifter, who got away with a lot, since her parents would never drop the hammer on her.

Sorry for the rant. But listening to the TruTv report....

It sickens me. She will get a fair trial. She is just guilty. And I am sorry if that upsets attorneys everywhere. Her actions have sunk her. And that is not the fault of the media. that is the fault of ICA. She absolutely knows everything that happened to Caylee. Period. She has been treated fairly. She is just guilty. So why should the rest of the world have to bend over backwards to make her appear innocent? They shouldn't. The truth is she should have admitted the truth and taken her just punishment. Life is not always fair. But the truth is the truth. No matter how many stripes or layers the Defense would like us to believe ICA has, the truth is what her actions show...guilt. Lies. Theft. Irresponsibility. A grifter-type life. A young woman with very little decent to recommend her and sadly, a very poor character. Nothing can whitewash that.

Like HHJP told JB, play the cards you were dealt. They picked ICA. They were dealt a losing hand. It is not the fault that most educated, well-read people, consider her a bad hand.

They, the Defense, the sympathizers, and the media (irresponsible) are just angry, because most of us will NEVER buy the fiction, that they are trying to shove down our throats.

Oh, and if one more person on TruTv complains, just remember, JB and ICA didn't WANT a speedy trial, fought against a gag order. Have done nothing but delay and float a bunch of poorly written fiction. Just because someone will be found guilty doesn't mean that the process that brought them to a guilty verdict was not fair. They have been treated very fairly. Fair however, doesn't mean acquittal. It means that finally, for once in this, imo, irresponsible and quite hateful lady's life, she will be forced to actually be punished for her actions. And that is fair. That is just. The rest is just whining because their client is rightfully perceived as being a spiteful, mean, thief, liar and murderer.

She's regretting leaving her child with whoever she left it with??

Ok, let me get this straight...she'd rather make up a huge story about someone who doesn't even exsist, thus putting the focus upon herself and making herself look like a murderer and spend 2 years in jail rather than come clean and say she left her kid with someone less than desirable who ultimately caused the death of her child? Sure, makes total sense! I can think of no other defense strategy that would work better.

hmmmmmm...if that "someone" was GA...and ICA covered for her dad these 2+ years, not wanting him to go down.....
But wait, what about the smell in HER car? Oh, right GA had access to that. He could have done this whole crime and ICA has been taking the bullet for him this whole time.....IMHO this is the ONLY defense tactic they will be able to use. All of these lies, lies, lies were done to cover for her dad....

Oh.my.gosh. I had no IDEA that "Franklin & Bash" were not actual attorneys and that is not an actual ad for a legal firm!

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

The first time i saw it I thought it was for real lawyers lol..
and the First day i saw it .. It was the day JB was trying to use all the big words in court.. It cracks me up.. it reminded me of JB thinking he was impressing the judge and all with his knowledge lol

They will put anyone on these days. He was probably a last resort because he knows nothing of the case obviously. There is one picture June 20th that is the important one. By June 20th, the child had been "kidnapped" by the "nannie". So June 20th is the picture that we are talking about.

Or,as JB so helpfully pointed out in Court last week, that photo was taken after the crime was committed. Later he corrected himself to say after the alleged crime, but he still didn't see what he'd done. That ties right in with her leaving on the 16th and a body being in the car for 2.5 days.
Thanks JB, Orlando's answer to Clarence Darrow.

Caller saying kc kept child she did not want because CA forced her . . . lived in the moment and did what she wanted to do and if something got in the way . . . she got rid of it.

Sorry O/T-I've often thought that maybe ICA's plan was to ignore/pretend to not be pregnant and dispose of the infant at birth as we so disgustingly here about all to often in the news.

In any case TurTV annoys me with their pro DT coverage at every turn it seems!

Sorry O/T-I've often thought that maybe ICA's plan was to ignore/pretend to not be pregnant and dispose of the infant at birth as we so disgustingly here about all to often in the news.

In any case TurTV annoys me with their pro DT coverage at every turn it seems!

I seldom watch them anymore because they are so biased.
I think it's their policy to do this because it causes viewer outrage and generates a lot of emails etc- they just equate that with improved ratings I suppose..
They lost me a long time ago, along with JVM, same methods at work on her show.

I find it highly interesting all of the different "descriptions" we are getting regarding ICA from the Defense and those in the media who are clearly pro-defense OR want to secure the A's and company for interviews after the inevitable guilty verdict.

1) ICA was the mother of the year.
2) ICA is immature.
3) ICA was scared.
4) ICA was ugly coping.
5) ICA is a child.
6) ICA could suffer from PTSD.
7) ICA was responsible.
8) ICA tells the truth. WTF? Sorry...but this one has me baffled. She is a habitual liar. Thusly, anything she might now tell anyone, including, rent-a-doctors, has to be taken with a grain of salt.
9) ICA is confused...what with all of the pressure of barely watching her own child, living at home rent free, pretending to have a job she has not had since 2006 (you know, the job she abandoned), getting angry with her own mother after "admitting" her fictious babysitter stole her daughter, getting angry with her parents for not having the funds to bail her out of jail, angry with her friends and family for not providing Tony's number when she wanted it, getting frustrated with her family and friends for asking questions about how they could go about finding Caylee...it appears the Defense and a certain portion of the media, would like us to believe that not reporting your child missing for 31 days, in fact not even BEING THE ONE TO ACTUALLY report the child missing, getting a tattoo, shopping at Target and places like Ross with stolen money, abandoning your car at a check cashing place, making up fake trips to Jacksonville, etc...is ALL par for the course with a young single mother????

Really? At her age, I was in college, had a part-time job and was busting my rear to get into law school. At the same age, she was faking work, stealing money from family and friends, refusing to get her GED (couldn't even get through highschool, even given the fact that she didn't come from an impoverished background), dumped her child off with her parents or anyone else so she could go from guy to guy seemlessly...Basically, there is not one thing that would suggest that she is a good mother, good person, typical young person. Basically, just a grifter, who got away with a lot, since her parents would never drop the hammer on her.

Sorry for the rant. But listening to the TruTv report....

It sickens me. She will get a fair trial. She is just guilty. And I am sorry if that upsets attorneys everywhere. Her actions have sunk her. And that is not the fault of the media. that is the fault of ICA. She absolutely knows everything that happened to Caylee. Period. She has been treated fairly. She is just guilty. So why should the rest of the world have to bend over backwards to make her appear innocent? They shouldn't. The truth is she should have admitted the truth and taken her just punishment. Life is not always fair. But the truth is the truth. No matter how many stripes or layers the Defense would like us to believe ICA has, the truth is what her actions show...guilt. Lies. Theft. Irresponsibility. A grifter-type life. A young woman with very little decent to recommend her and sadly, a very poor character. Nothing can whitewash that.

Like HHJP told JB, play the cards you were dealt. They picked ICA. They were dealt a losing hand. It is not the fault that most educated, well-read people, consider her a bad hand.

They, the Defense, the sympathizers, and the media (irresponsible) are just angry, because most of us will NEVER buy the fiction, that they are trying to shove down our throats.

Oh, and if one more person on TruTv complains, just remember, JB and ICA didn't WANT a speedy trial, fought against a gag order. Have done nothing but delay and float a bunch of poorly written fiction. Just because someone will be found guilty doesn't mean that the process that brought them to a guilty verdict was not fair. They have been treated very fairly. Fair however, doesn't mean acquittal. It means that finally, for once in this, imo, irresponsible and quite hateful lady's life, she will be forced to actually be punished for her actions. And that is fair. That is just. The rest is just whining because their client is rightfully perceived as being a spiteful, mean, thief, liar and murderer.

Good God, that was amazing.

:bow:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads