Caylee Anthony General Discussion thread #138

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks WindChime. I love your quick and effective thread locks!
:blowkiss:

Do you guys think that if the LE Tony lied about knowing CA, that perhaps a some of the other people may have lied about knowing her too?

Ya know Evan's Mom, I think at this point anything is possible.

LOL She is quick! Thanks, Windy!

Even though there is the "Sunshine Law", LE has the right to hold certain things back based on their investigation. Remember no jailhouse video phone calls between Casey and her family were ever released to the public. And we all know how "hungry" the media was for these phone calls.

Has anyone stopped to think if the stuff they released is this incriminating and full of venom towards Casey...what they have kept must be horrendous?! Wow.

Was it ever pinpointed exactly where Casey was on June 16?

DJ Clint claimed she was at Tony's that morning around 9.
George claimed she was at home till around 1pm.
Casey claimed she dropped Caylee off between 9 and 1.

We've already established that none of her calls were to home until later that evening, so I'm assuming from there that she knew no one was home to call.

That day is so confusing for me. There are too many conflicting stories.

Do you guys think that if the LE Tony lied about knowing CA, that perhaps a some of the other people may have lied about knowing her too?

No, I don't think that at all. I personally think LE Tony lied to distance himself from Casey once it was reported Caylee went missing. LE Tony did think this one through because it's "basic LE 101" they will take the computer of the "person of interest."

SS: GAH...that's a horrible thought, but you are absolutely right.

We've already established that none of her calls were to home until later that evening, so I'm assuming from there that she knew no one was home to call.

Tony attended school from 9-1 (I am almost certain) if he was at school that day. So, she was at Tony's in the AM and then went home and left to meet him again. Something happened to Caylee along the way? I have no idea how to put it all together. Arg!

Without a doubt! She is so toxic and may have many victims out there. I am sure some of those are probably married, have a girlfriend, or are simply afraid of the public/media at this point. If they are on her phone/internet records...they might as well come clean tho.

This is where the Rookie got caught up. :bang: I think they really fired him for being so stupid. LOL The lying was just what they used as the excuse.

Remove Casey's statement from the 3 you listed.

George said he saw Casey at 12:50 PM on the 16th, but there was nothing about when Casey came home.

That has always been my question considering Casey slept by Tony, which means Caylee was with the GP's. Neither of the GP's elaborated about "we fixed Caylee breakfast, lunch, saw her go to the potty, read her a book etc., etc.

LOL She is quick! Thanks, Windy!

Has anyone stopped to think if the stuff they released is this incriminating and full of venom towards Casey...what they have kept must be horrendous?! Wow.

God, right? I posted earlier I have a sick and ominous feeling about what kind of info is ahead. Almost to the point of not wanting to know. I also know that the FBI has a different set of rules of evidence and discovery burden that could mean alot. Yeesh

The host on NG last night made a mistake - said Casey's been in contact with 4 guys since May/June of 2008.....it's 5! Jesse, Ricardo, LE Tony, TonE, and the marine in CA!

This is where the Rookie got caught up. :bang: I think they really fired him for being so stupid. LOL The lying was just what they used as the excuse.[/QUOTE]
:clap: :clap: :clap:

Just wondering about the Kiomarie thing. If she came back and said it was "Casey Williams" not "Casey Anthony" she was talking about...why didn't they ask for Casey Williams phone number to corroborate the story?

Just wondering about the Kiomarie thing. If she came back and said it was "Casey Williams" not "Casey Anthony" she was talking about...why didn't they ask for Casey Williams phone number to corroborate the story?

I believe they did but it was disconnected.

The host on NG last night made a mistake - said Casey's been in contact with 4 guys since May/June of 2008.....it's 5! Jesse, Ricardo, LE Tony, TonE, and the marine in CA!

NG's show said last night (I think) that Jesse spent the weekend at the beach with Casey. I don't recall that anywhere .... HELP!

Correction. Clint wasn't sure if she had spent the night on the 15th (but certain she was with Tony that evening) and didn't recall seeing her on morning of the 16th. (Doesn't mean she wasn't there) Clint just said most days she would leave when he did between 8:30 am and 9:00 am as his classes started at 9:00am.

Why didn't/couldn't Casey stay at TonEs' apt. while he was in N.Y.? So strange that she called Jesse and went to shower at his house.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Alissa000ag