Casey Anthony General Discussion Thread #159

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey, guys...I'm gonna miss y'all the next week or so...

We are in the projected wind field for Gustav. I'll be logging off in a second, but just wanted to say bye before I go.

I'm staying at my parents' home, which is about 2 miles from mine...we're stocked up and ready.

Just wanted to say goodbye before I log out...

And fingers remained cross that Caylee's body is found soon.

:hug: :blowkiss:

Stay safe, Quick - we'll fill you when you get back if anything happens in the meantime. Hope your house makes it through OK!

What I keep finding rather interesting, is how confrontational Cindy is. I guess I'm a bit of a wimp, I would be too chicken.

I think about Cindy marching out and confronting the NG host, about what she said.

Cindy has went to the tow yard to confront them about what they smelled.

Cindy went out and confronted the protesters. There's more, but these just stand out off the top of the head. She's very in your face.

I just keep wondering what this will mean if this ever goes to trial.

My favorite was when she was confrontational with Larry Kobalenski about the DNA evidence on tv. Even when she was trying to ask questions she was
abrasive and shows no respect for anyone.

It so reminded me of Lee Peterson calling Larry King to rip Nancy Grace.

Stay safe Quick, and everyone else in the path of chaotic Gustav...

Thinking about yall, down there, QA... stay safe!

It's odd that everything cell phones,computers, cameras, DNA seem to provide so much evidence of a persons activities and yet it seems like the ability to convict a murderer is more difficult than ever.

YES! And I am feeling like if a killer plans well enough to hide a body so it wont be found...they can get away with murder. That is a dangerous precedent. And I still hold out hope that the Stebic, Peterson, this case will be solved...It kills me that drew has enjoyed YEARS of a good life (even remarrying the next victim of his)...while the victim was violently killed.

This hide the body...No body, no case....this is crazy!

We have to get one step ahead of the killers again. DNA has helped us but killers never stop trying...

I've often thought this case is very Jerry Springer-like.

Nonetheless, to me, LE are the only people dealing in the truth here, and I'm really surprised to find that the support forum for them is only 3 pages long.

Is it really true that this few of us here on WS support LE in this case?

DA

Count me in, I whole-heartedly support the LE, 100%! No matter what other's try to spin, etc, like trying to "think" she didn't do something... bottom line is how many of us have children that aren't seen for 1 month, lie about a job we haven't had for over 2 yrs, have decomp smells in our trunks, ahhh, the list goes on and on. LE was on it from the beginning, when stories don't make sense to a normal human being, THERE IS A REASON!

My favorite was when she was confrontational with Larry Kobalenski about the DNA evidence on tv. Even when she was trying to ask questions she was
abrasive and shows no respect for anyone.

It so reminded me of Lee Peterson calling Larry King to rip Nancy Grace.
If this is how those people act in public (and not only in public, on national TV!), can you imagine how the three of them must interact with each other in the privacy of their home?

Poor Caylee.

Count me in, I whole-heartedly support the LE, 100%! No matter what other's try to spin, etc, like trying to "think" she didn't do something... bottom line is how many of us have children that aren't seen for 1 month, lie about a job we haven't had for over 2 yrs, have decomp smells in our trunks, ahhh, the list goes on and on. LE was on it from the beginning, when stories don't make sense to a normal human being, THERE IS A REASON!

Yes, As Judge Judy always says, "If a story doesnt make sense then the story is not true"

Thanks everyone!

If I get any kind of internet access, I'll jump on and PM PotatoHead.

You guys have become my very special internet friends over the past month...even if I've had heated debates with you, I respect you...

Thanks so much...but don't worry...we'll be ok.

Smooches.

Just noticed a post in Searching Central Windy Park
Thought you might find interesting.

Originally Posted by TURBOTHINK
Is that where 417 crosses a Weatherly (don't know if this is the right word) and is there a Boggy Creek in that area?

If so, the police were there today with three cars, an unmarked and two CSI vans. The took some bags of something they dug up and had on their gloves. May be nothing......but you caught my attention when you had that about 417.
I tried pasting and it worked. Thought this was quite interesting. Hope I didn't make to big a mess of this post.

If this is how those people act in public (and not only in public, on national TV!), can you imagine how the three of them must interact with each other in the privacy of their home?

Poor Caylee.

Saying there was tension in that house was an understatement. Thank God Cindys doctor upped her meds.

YES! And I am feeling like if a killer plans well enough to hide a body so it wont be found...they can get away with murder. That is a dangerous precedent. And I still hold out hope that the Stebic, Peterson, this case will be solved...It kills me that drew has enjoyed YEARS of a good life (even remarrying the next victim of his)...while the victim was violently killed.

This hide the body...No body, no case....this is crazy!

We have to get one step ahead of the killers again. DNA has helped us but killers never stop trying...
I agree so much. I hope someday they will have the knowledge to find things that they do not have now. When I was young they had nothing like they do now...probably won't in my lifetime, but you young people should see some major breaks...

:blowkiss:Stay safe!!! I'm thinking about all of WSers in Gustav's track. (((Hugs))))

We are in the projected wind field for Gustav. I'll be logging off in a second, but just wanted to say bye before I go.

I'm staying at my parents' home, which is about 2 miles from mine...we're stocked up and ready.

Ah, Snark Sis, I know you'll be just fine. You're too tough to be anything but.

But, I'll be praying for you and everyone else in Gustav's path nonetheless.

I think that Cindy feels so guilty for not acting sooner. She had to know that Casey wouldnt take care of Caylee. I think Cindy was tired of being responsible for the day to day care of Caylee and may have let more time pass without seeing her than she knew she should. I don't think she thought that Casey would hurt her but she still was concerned about Caylee's well being. IMO

Good morning, everyone.
I got to thinking this morning and I have come up with possibilities for why LE is letting George and Cindy get away with some many obvious inconsistencies.
The most glaring one for me is Cindy first saying that she last saw Caylee on the 7th, then the 8th, then the 9th. The last date she gave was the 15th and that was only when LE proved it to her.
Anyway, as for why they are being allowed to get away with it.
1. Either the things that the Anthony's told them behind closed doors is important enough to their case that they are willing to overlook the inconsistencies.
2. The inconsistencies have been adequately explained behind closed doors. Which I don't see how, but you never know.
3. LE zeroed in on a suspect (casey) early on and are not willing to consider any other options. (such as the fact that the last person actually seen with Caylee was Cindy.)
Now I am not accusing LE of anything. We all believe that Casey did something terrible to her daughter, even I believe that. But the job of LE is to eliminate suspects and zero in on the guilty party and honestly it looks like that first part was skipped.
This is all in my own opinion and if you feel that I am wrong, I am sorry, but everyone is accusing them of coddling Casey, and why shouldn't they, when they are being coddled themselves?

I recall Clint's interview, and he talked of an occasion Casey was supposed to be at but had missed or couldn't make, he heard Casey and Cindy on the phone and it was a bit of Casey apologizing? arguing? (I need to look up the Clint interview)

We know Casey wasn't at the retirement home, where was she? I keep wondering if it was the July 4th weekend or fathers day Clint is talking about.

If Casey never came home Fathers Day and showed up wee hours (then left again)? Or perhaps didn't show until following morning, late afternoon?

Is there any way George could have assumed Casey had come home for Caylee, and Caylee had been alone in the house until 3pm the 16th? (when flurry of calls start)

Wish I knew which family occasion Casey missed, that Clint overheard Casey talking to her mother about.

Don't believe for a moment the LE is "letting" Cindy and George "get away with anything.... LE isn't stupid sure they know every itty bitty detail that has been said by all parties.. Just a matter of time,just time...........

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Phernandez22