Protestors ask State Atty to file charges against GA

I think that is pathetic. These people need to go home and find a more productive was of helping. Antagonizing this family is doing nothing for Caylee. Another group looking for their 15 minutes of fame at the expense of an innocent baby. :(

I feel like this will be swept under the carpet, no arrest for GPA, and he will continue to push and attack protesters, because it seems everybody in Florida is only trying to protect that family.

Out on bail, sucked back into jail, bailed out again, gun on property not hauled back in, now assaulting protesters, stuff with donations, what is next? I am really losing respect for LE there, WHO I LOVED, until this week.

One of the cops asked protesters to stop, using resources, bla bla, but they could end it all now, just rearrest her butt.

I think that is pathetic. These people need to go home and find a more productive was of helping. Antagonizing this family is doing nothing for Caylee. Another group looking for their 15 minutes of fame at the expense of an innocent baby. :(

The family is getting one million dollars for the innocent baby. I'd rather get the money than the media time. Bottom line: The Anthonys are hiding something and everybody knows it

Excuse me, but they are doing way more than the Anthony family is. How bout their putting out films for moolah on TV at the expense of an innocent baby? I guess that don't count.

Oh and if that old lady was my mom or something George would've been laying on the ground whenever the police arrived. I'd mma his hiny! Ground and pound with elbows :)

Oh and if that old lady was my mom or something George would've been laying on the ground whenever the police arrived. I'd mma his hiny! Ground and pound with elbows :)

I agree, and it makes me wonder how he could ever be a cop anyway, with a temper such as his. Imagine how his questioning of perps went.

This is getting childish. While I do think that George and Cindy need to stop fueling the fire by using the tape and arguing... the protestors need to do a peaceful protest and stop adding fuel to the fire as well. Peaceful sure, but don't walk up and start screaming at a guy with a hammer. Seriously!

This is getting childish. While I do think that George and Cindy need to stop fueling the fire by using the tape and arguing... the protestors need to do a peaceful protest and stop adding fuel to the fire as well. Peaceful sure, but don't walk up and start screaming at a guy with a hammer. Seriously!

My thoughts exactly!

Well, the cops aren't interrogating the Anthony family but the media and the protesters sure as heck are

Excuse me, but they are doing way more than the Anthony family is. How bout their putting out films for moolah on TV at the expense of an innocent baby? I guess that don't count.

I am not disagreeing with you. I am disgusted and repulsed by the A family. I believe in rising above the situation though, to make a positive impact whenever possible.

"Deputies took a statement from George as well."

He was interviewed, we just haven't seen those in the 400 page docs. Besides it's not the public's job to interrogate George Anthony.

So nice that a security camera was put in by the Anthony's just in time so that its record could be subpoenaed.

I am not disagreeing with you. I am disgusted and repulsed by the A family. I believe in rising above the situation though, to make a positive impact whenever possible.

I have to tell you that sounds great, being above things, I teach that to my kids, but I am finding that as the days turn into weeks, and weeks into months, I am becoming filled with such a hate and rage that is unhealthy. If I were there, I would have a very hard time remaining civil. It is the smugness and talking down to everybody that they do, their righteousness, etc. I so want to punch their teeth out.

I have to tell you that sounds great, being above things, I teach that to my kids, but I am finding that as the days turn into weeks, and weeks into months, I am becoming filled with such a hate and rage that is unhealthy. If I were there, I would have a very hard time remaining civil. It is the smugness and talking down to everybody that they do, their righteousness, etc. I so want to punch their teeth out.

So True! So True!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Greer∆
Back