Forensic Astrology - LINDSEY BAUM missing McCleary,WA 6/26/09 #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone know where he was born?

We figured out he was busted in 2000 in Thurston County (Olympia), WA and we know there is a warrant out in the State of VA effective Dec 2008. ( links in above posts)

On a rock someplace because I can't find him ... ugh.

Cole is self employed - I don't know what he does but he is a rugged looking fellow. Here are screen shots of what I have so far:
I believe "drunk Mark" said "Eric/k" worked at the jewelry store.
A lapidary or a goldsmith might well be an independent contractor, and could easily find work as a 'bench jeweler' most anywhere. Are there any mineral mines in the immediate area?
(I can't believe I just typed that...but there it is.)

ETA: snip>>>According to the U.S. Bureau of Mines, Washington State is within the top 10 producers of gemstones in the nation. Petrified wood, agates, crystals, and fossils are eagerly sought by many rockhounds of the state. Rockhounding - the collecting of rocks, minerals, and fossils - and jewelry making are important economic activities in the state.<<<snip
http://www.maps-nwd.com/home.cfm?dir_cat=17241

I believe "drunk Mark" said "Eric/k" worked at the jewelry store.
A lapidary or a goldsmith might well be an independent contractor, and could easily find work as a 'bench jeweler' most anywhere. Are there any mineral mines in the immediate area?
(I can't believe I just typed that...but there it is.)

ETA: snip>>>According to the U.S. Bureau of Mines, Washington State is within the top 10 producers of gemstones in the nation. Petrified wood, agates, crystals, and fossils are eagerly sought by many rockhounds of the state. Rockhounding - the collecting of rocks, minerals, and fossils - and jewelry making are important economic activities in the state.<<<snip
http://www.maps-nwd.com/home.cfm?dir_cat=17241

Coastal,

I found JVK's original post. 'Peter' is the jewelry store employee, not Eric(k).

original post by JVK: Right after snapping this photo i was approached by 'Mark the (apparent) local drunk. He was quite intoxicated & slurry.

He asked what i was doing and i told him.

He was a bit 'chatty' and slurred out a few things.

Mark portrayed 'Peter' (iirc) (the owner or worker of the Jewelry shop ^, on Maple) as not having a 'great opinion of Lindsey &/or the Baum family. "~That girl was up to 'things'" (Lindsey)

Mark also shared this not so great opinion. Mark shared that he was aware Lindsey was on the internet. He generally & repeatedly came off disliking Lindsey &/or the family.

Mark added one other thing. Mark said he believes 'Eric' (who lives (according to Marks pointing) in the North-Eastern part of town) 'probably did it' (as in abducting Lindsey) Mark said Eric had conversed with him (@ an unknown time) about 'young girls.

The conversation was strange.. but you couldn't expect much else. At one point he stopped talking almost like he'd just realized he's telling all this to a stranger & briefly thought twice.

Thanks,
Soulscape

I'm so sorry. I knew better than to gossip, and I went and did it anyway.
:doh:
Ya'll do so much for these lost and missing ones, I'd hate to cause you extra work. I will be more careful. Promise.

I'm so sorry. I knew better than to gossip, and I went and did it anyway.
:doh:
Ya'll do so much for these lost and missing ones, I'd hate to cause you extra work. I will be more careful. Promise.

We all make mistakes from time to time and sometimes I do more often than that :doh: :blowkiss:

Any new articles that are posted I will add to this post throughout the day!

NEW VIDEO: Small town of McCleary not giving up on missing girl 1:56
"I know she's out there and I know she's alive," Lindsey Baum's mom said Monday. "I just want her to know if she can hear me that I'm never going to stop looking for you."
http://www.komonews.com/news/50679222.html?video=YHI&t=a

:angel:

costal With so many names in this case starting with M's &/or E's for so many.....I have also been confused too many times to count. :banghead:

We all have one goal & that is to find Lindsey! Your efforts to help, along with everyone's else's is what counts the most! :blowkiss:

I pray & hope that today she is found & sadly I don't believe it'll be a happy ending. :cry: I'll be so happy if I'm wrong, & she is found safe & sound. From what the charts our amazing astrologers have done for her......I agree that she was gone shortly after or right before her mother's 911 call. :shakehead:

There are so many wooded areas surrounding where she lives that I think she will be found by accident, by someone hiking, hunting, or horseback riding.

IIRC SS or Tuba isn't that what one of the charts showed? If I read & understood one of them done by either SS or Tuba in one of the 1st charts. If you don't have time to answer this out of memory......I'll re-read them later today after I try to get some more sleep. TIA

Having trouble staying asleep tonight....I just had to check the media just in case there might be some good news or that she was found. It breaks my heart that her parents & her family have had go another day not knowing where she is. :(
Off to try to get some sleep again.....saying another prayer that she is found today.

Sending off prayers to housemouse(our brilliant astrologer who started the 1st threads at WS's on forensic astrology...info for those who are new member's) & Mr housemouse(her husband). I really hope that they are OK...it's been so long since we have heard from housemouse. I hope Mr housemouse has been feeling well.

Along with Kaitland (one of our other amazing astrologers for thoses who are new to WS's), a few other astrologers(so sorry I know the names, but at the moment they are in my scrambled up brain of mine!), beckaroozie(a brilliant sleuther), & many more that have been MIA......it's too early for me to think of all of the names at this moment. Just wanted them all to know, that if they have only been lurking here, that they are thought about by many of us.

costal see how easy names can get mixed up or become confusing for many of us here! :wink:

Good morning & Good Night All! :crazy:

Tuba & SS as I was just going to go back to bed I found this article...Not sure of course if there is any connection to Lindsey, but I felt it was something that you should see! He is also within the age that you have seen & to do this right in front of her home & try to grab 2 little girls at once is shocking. :furious: I hope LE questions this guy about Lindsey too!

Bystanders beat up attempted abduction suspect
Story Published: Jul 13, 2009 at 10:56 PM PDT
Story Updated: Jul 13, 2009 at 11:14 PM PDT
<snipped>
The incident took place on Saturday afternoon in the 500 block of South L Street. A 5-year-old girl said she was standing outsider her home when a complete stranger grabbed her and her friend.

"(I) scratched him," she said.

The man wanted the pair to have sex with him, the girl said.

"He was trying to make us go to his house and go to bed," she said. "He said it to my sister, too."

But before the man could take the girls away, nearby kids who had seen what had happened began screaming at the man until he finally let the girls go.

The two men, who had been sitting in a parked truck down the street, had witnessed the incident, investigators said. The men grabbed the accused man and beat him, then fled before police arrived. The men's identities are not known.

Police arrested Billy Joe Shank, 45, in an alley behind Tacoma General Hospital. He was bloodied and bruised, they said.

Shank has been booked into jail under suspicion of attempted abduction.

VIDEO: Bystanders beat up attempted abduction suspect
Tacoma police say two men who witnessed an attempted abduction of young girls couldn't just sit and watch, or even wait for the law. "He was trying to make us go to his house and go to bed," a 5-year-old girl later said.

Article:
http://www.komonews.com/news/local/50689032.html

From Angel's post above, I looked up this BJ Shank in the Dru National database and found nothing. Don't know if he is an RSO or not. So far, nothing. I'll keep looking.

Bless those little girls and the guys that beat this .

Salem

Accused Tacoma Kidnapper Says He Doesn't Remember Incident
Posted: 6:00 pm PDT July 14, 2009
<snipped>
&#8220;The next thing I remember, I blacked out and I was at the hospital getting stitches,&#8221; said Shank when asked what he remembered of the night.

Police said Shank appeared to be highly intoxicated and was lying on the ground and bleeding from his head when they arrived at the scene.

Shank said he had been out with friends partying that night near downtown Tacoma.

Police said on his way home, Shank attempted to grab a girl saying, &#8220;It&#8217;s time to go to bed.&#8221; Shank wasn&#8217;t able to grab her.

&#8220;I honestly don&#8217;t remember,&#8221; said Shank.

Shank said he has no memory of being chased by eyewitnesses or beaten up by two men who left him bleeding on the street.

&#8220;I would be the first to jump in there and do the same thing to whoever did this to me,&#8221; said Shank when was asked about his injuries.

&#8220;This is going to make me stop drinking; I would never hurt a child, ever, never. I mean it, I would never hurt a child,&#8221; concluded Shank.

UNCUT VIDEO: Kidnapping Suspect Says He Would Never Hurt A Child
http://www.kirotv.com/video/20055525/index.html

Article:
http://www.kirotv.com/news/20056064/detail.html

Parents Of Missing McCleary Girl Hoping For Public's Help
Posted: 4:06 pm PDT July 15, 2009
Updated: 4:14 pm PDT July 15, 2009
<snipped>
Nearly three weeks after an 11-year-old girl disappeared in McCleary, the girl's parents continue to ask the public for any information on their daughter's whereabouts.

In an effort to find out what happened to their daughter, Lindsey's family created two new Web sites: http://lindseybaum.com/ and http://findlindseybaum.com/. Both sites have photos of Lindsey and links to detectives working the case.

In an interview with KIRO 7, Lindsey's parents expressed frustration with the state's Amber Alert system. They said no alert was issued because Lindsey's disappearance offered no known suspect or vehicle.

The Baums said they want the strict regulations governing Amber Alerts to change. Investigators in the case agree.

Meanwhile, Lindsey's parents are still hoping to find any clue as to where Lindsey went as her birthday passed last week.

"It was agonizing to sit at the house just waiting for word, hoping she'd come home that day so we could celebrate," said Lindsey's father, Scott Baum.

Article:
http://www.kirotv.com/news/20066602/detail.html
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Every day that goes by is just agony"
Story Published: Jul 15, 2009 at 4:38 PM PDT
Story Updated: Jul 15, 2009 at 6:33 PM PDT
<snipped>
"Please, if anybody knows anything, even if you don't think it's important to you, it may be very beneficial to this case in bringing Lindsey home."

Lindsey Baum's father Scott made the emotional plea Wednesday as the family still waits for word of what happened to their daughter.

"I feel her in my heart. I just know she's alive," said her mother Melissa. "I just want to say to whoever has my daughter: 'Please, just let her go.' I don't care who you are, I don't care where you are, I just want my daughter back."

The parents came forward Wednesday eager to make sure their daughter isn't forgotten.

"The search continues even though we don't see it," Scott Baum said. "There's still people out there looking for her. Everybody still has faith and that's all I can ask for is people don't give up on her."

Scott lives in Tennessee and is a member of the National Guard there. He was set to deploy to Iraq soon, but that may change.

"There's talk that they're not going to deploy me," he said.

It means he could stay stateside and stay on the search for his daughter.

"Just please bring my daughter home. Give us the peace of mind. Let her go unharmed."

VIDEO: "Every day that goes by is just agony"
http://www.komonews.com/news/local/50897752.html?video=YHI&t=a

Article:
http://www.komonews.com/news/local/50897752.html
Parents send messages to missing McCleary girl
06:36 PM PDT on Wednesday, July 15, 2009
<snipped>
They may live on different coasts, but the parents of a girl missing for 19 days reunited Thursday to send messages out to her.

&#8220;Whoever has her, please let her go,&#8221; said Scott Baum about his daughter, Lindsey.

She&#8217;s missed a birthday and the Fourth of July.

"I'd like to tell Lindsey that I'm praying for her. I'm wishing her a safe return to come home to us,&#8221; said Scott.

"For my daughter, I want her to know I love her more than anything in the world and I'm not giving up on her,&#8221; said Melissa.

Following days of searches and interviews, investigators say the few leads they&#8217;ve had have mostly dried up. Lindsey&#8217;s family is hoping for help.

"Please help us find our daughter. She&#8217;s out there somewhere. Somebody has seen something. Somebody has heard something. Somebody knows something,&#8221; said Melissa.

Lindsey&#8217;s father is in the Tennessee National Guard and is scheduled to deploy to Iraq, but the military is working to keep him in the country.

VIDEO: Parents Call Out To Missing Girl
http://www.king5.com/video/index.html?nvid=380611

Lindseybaum.com
http://www.lindseybaum.com/

Findlindseybaum.com
http://findlindseybaum.com/

Article:
http://www.king5.com/localnews/stories/NW_071509WAB-lindsey-baum-family-TP.43f9a323.html
Obama's Birth Certificate: Soldier Stefan Cook Refuses Deployment Over Its Authenticity
And Another Soldier, Scott Baum, Does Not Question His Deployment Even Though His Daughter, Lindsey Baum, is Missing
July 15, 2009
<snipped>
At the same time, the father of missing 11-year-old Lindsey Baum is scheduled to deploy to Iraq in the next couple weeks. Stationed in Tennessee, Scott Baum, a National Guardsman, went home to McCleary, Washington, to aid in the search and investigation into his daughter's disappearance. Lindsey Baum has been missing for nearly three weeks.

Scott Baum, whose story has appeared on HLN's "Nancy Grace," made an impassioned plea for anyone that may have taken Lindsey Baum to return her before his deployment.

Stefan Cook will no doubt lose his case Thursday, but he still may be given conscientious objector status and get to remain in the United States. Scott Baum will most likely be given a special dispensation for his family emergency and not be deployed for some time, joining up with his unit when his daughter is found or after a suitable time has passed.

The two soldiers' cases could not be more diametrically opposed: One soldier using spurious reasoning (Obama's birth certificate) not to be sent to Afghanistan and another not fighting his deployment to Iraq although he has a missing daughter.

The difference between the two men in these cases is striking: one soldier simply does not want to fufill his duty.

Article:
http://www.associatedcontent.com/article/1947338/obamas_birth_certificate_soldier_stefan.html?cat=9

&#8220;Every day that goes by is just agony&#8221;
Thursday, July 16, 2009 11:12 AM PDT
<snipped>
Lindsey Baum&#8217;s mother says she doesn&#8217;t know how she still gets up in the morning, except for the steadfast belief that her 11-year-old daughter will come home soon.

&#8220;It gets worse and worse every day that goes by,&#8221; Melissa Baum said. &#8220;I still feel in my heart that I know she&#8217;s alive, but every day that goes by is just agony.&#8221;

Scott Baum, a member of the Tennessee National Guard now in McCleary to help the search, said he longs to see his outgoing, talkative little girl and wants her home.

&#8220;Whoever has her, I&#8217;m sure she&#8217;s talking their ear off,&#8221; he said. &#8220;I miss talking to her on the phone. I miss seeing her.&#8221;

Investigators have been following tips and leads, he said, while also searching hundreds of Web sites that might provide a clue on Lindsey&#8217;s disappearance.

&#8220;The volume of information we have to work with is huge to say the least,&#8221; Scott said. &#8220;We&#8217;re just trying to pore through that to find the piece that&#8217;s going to bring Lindsey home.&#8221;

Scott Baum briefly discussed his plans to return to Tennessee soon, saying he still faces a possible deployment to Iraq, but may be able to remain in the country while the search continues. Members of his unit and other National Guard members have contacted him to offer support.

Either way, he said he must return to Tennessee to deal with personal responsibilities and affairs. He said he will still be available to investigators to offer any help he can.

&#8220;I&#8217;ve got stuff going on in Tennessee,&#8221; he said. &#8220;I can&#8217;t just drop everything and search, I wish that I could.&#8221;

Lindsey Baum&#8217;s parents, Scott and Melissa Baum, speak with reporters outside the McCleary Police Station as the search for their 11-year-old daughter nears the three-week mark. Grays Harbor Undersheriff Rick Scott stands to the right.
doc4a5f687d0cf7a062190395.jpg

Article:
http://www.thedailyworld.com/articles/2009/07/16/local_news/doc4a5f687d0cf7a062190395.txt
BAUM FAMILY PLEADS WITH PUBLIC: "DON'T FORGET LINDSEY"
July 16, 2009
<snipped>
The parents of a missing McCleary girl are pleading with the public to keep the image of their daughter in their mind. Scott and Melissa Baum spoke to local media on Wednesday morning as the search for 11 year old Lindsey Baum approaches the 3 week mark.

After days of searching and questioning, many things in McCleary have begun to return to normal, but for Lindsey's family life still continues to consist of worrying, waiting and keeping hope alive. Melissa Baum says she feels in her heart that Lindsey is still alive and as time passes she does not want that belief to disappear in the community. Undersheriff Rick Scott says while the manpower has been reduced and the headquarters of the search moved from McCleary, investigators are a long way from giving up hope of a successful conclusion. One of their goals now is to ensure the public feels the same way. Scott says the public still needs to remember Lindsey's image and continue to call in tips. Images of Lindsey continue to be posted at public buildings and businesses as well as on-line at websites like www.lindseybaum.com and www.findlindseybaum.com. Any information can be called into 866 915 8299.

Article:
http://www.kxro.com/Article.asp?id=1389133&spid=
BAUM FAMILY QUESTIONS AMBER ALERT SYSTEM
July 16, 2009
<snipped>
The mother of a missing McCleary girl is raising questions about the Amber Alert system. The system is designed to inundate the media and law enforcement with images and information on abducted children. However, when Lindsey Baum went missing on June 26th, no Amber Alert was issued because it didn't meet the criteria and Melissa Baum thinks that needs to change. Amber Alert guidelines require the disappearance to be a confirmed abduction, require the child to be at risk for bodily harm and require sufficient descriptive information on the victim, suspect and abduction.Melissa Baum says those Advertisement guidelines hindered the immediate notification of all law enforcement and media of Lindsey's disappearance. Undersheriff Rick Scott says his office shares the the Baum's frustration and at the least says the case may lead to change, since many Sheriff's and police chiefs are talking about loosening the guidelines. Scott says the Baum case did involve many of the aspects of an Amber Alert, but that more work was needed to notify all necessary parties. Scott says the investigation into the Baum case is continuing but that while there are several leads, their is little evidence to support those leads.

Article:
http://www.kxro.com/Article.asp?id=1415538&spid=
No Lindsey news
July 16, 2009
<snipped>
McCLEARY &#8212; &#8220;Unfortunately, there&#8217;s nothing new&#8221; in the search for 11-year-old Lindsey Baum of McCleary, who vanished from a McCleary street almost three weeks ago, Grays Harbor County Chief Criminal Deputy Dave Pimentel said Tuesday.

&#8220;There&#8217;s tips coming in but nothing that&#8217;s panned out so far,&#8221; Pimentel said, adding that there were still FBI agents and detectives working on the case &#8220;on a daily basis.&#8221;

Lindsey, who was 10 at the time, is reported to have left a friend&#8217;s house in the 600 block of Maple Street about 9:15 p.m. Friday, June 26, heading for her own home six or seven blocks away on East Mommsen Road.

Article:
http://www.thevidette.com/
Police: Is Tumwater child-luring linked to McCleary girl's case?
Story Published: Jul 16, 2009 at 5:20 PM PDT
Story Updated: Jul 16, 2009 at 5:45 PM PDT
<snipped>
Police are investigating whether the attempted abduction of a girl in Tumwater on Wednesday is linked to last month's highly publicized disappearance of 11-year-old Lindsey Baum in McCleary.

Officials say three men tried to kidnap the 14-year-old girl in broad daylight on Wednesday as she was walking along a busy street, but the girl was able to escape by running away.

The close call left the girl very shaken, and now detectives are comparing the similarities between her experience and Lindsey Baum's unexplained disappearance June 26 in McCleary, about 13 miles away.

"We investigate because child lurings aren't as common as most crimes, and when you have two communities that are so close together and the circumstances where obviously it occurred in public areas. And the girls are approximately the same age," says Detective Jen Kolb of the Tumwater Police Department.

The girl now says she believes the men wanted to hurt her.

"In a way, yeah. ... Just the way they were talking to me and trying to come to me," she says.

Kolb said she finds the case "very disturbing" and is struck by the parallels to the disappearance of Lindsey Baum.

VIDEO: Police: Is Tumwater child-luring linked to McCleary girl's case
http://www.komonews.com/news/50980987.html?video=YHI&t=a

Article:
http://www.komonews.com/news/50980987.html

This is a non sequitur to the Tumwater accosting, which is important but the Sun in the disappearance chart has been gnawing at me. In that chart, the Moon has last been over the Sun in Cancer on the cusp of House 7. This "last over" means some promotion or publicity had preceded the Last Seen moment. Promotion or publicity for what? It could have been for a feed, a barbecue, a banquet, a picnic, in Cancer. Or possibly the sale of a house. McCleary is probably way too small for a development or tract, so let's limit it to a house. That is also Cancer. Or some kids' event~ sailboating on a pond would fit. A scheduled activity at the old swimming hole or the local plunge is a possibility. We know Lindsey did go swimming with friends that Friday. Since the Sun identifies the event and its nature (always), we also know that this publicity is key to what happened at 9:15. It might have been a swim meet or some sort of contest but we've heard nothing about that. Some damage could have occurred to real property and then either the owner or the authorities posted it. That would qualify as publicity. A family relations counseling clinic could have opened and advertised (Cancer AND House 7). Somehow any of these possibilities, plus others, paved the way for what happened. Astrologically, another probability is a family row with awful consequences, although the facts about the principals, as we know them, do not support this.

A Websleuth suggested that an animal might have been used to lure Lindsey and I have also thought that, or a young child. The Moon at 6° and in Virgo fits this notion.

This is a non sequitur to the Tumwater accosting, which is important but the Sun in the disappearance chart has been gnawing at me. In that chart, the Moon has last been over the Sun in Cancer on the cusp of House 7. This "last over" means some promotion or publicity had preceded the Last Seen moment. Promotion or publicity for what? It could have been for a feed, a barbecue, a banquet, a picnic, in Cancer. Or possibly the sale of a house. McCleary is probably way too small for a development or tract, so let's limit it to a house. That is also Cancer. Or some kids' event~ sailboating on a pond would fit. A scheduled activity at the old swimming hole or the local plunge is a possibility. We know Lindsey did go swimming with friends that Friday. Since the Sun identifies the event and its nature (always), we also know that this publicity is key to what happened at 9:15. It might have been a swim meet or some sort of contest but we've heard nothing about that. Some damage could have occurred to real property and then either the owner or the authorities posted it. That would qualify as publicity. A family relations counseling clinic could have opened and advertised (Cancer AND House 7). Somehow any of these possibilities, plus others, paved the way for what happened. Astrologically, another probability is a family row with awful consequences, although the facts about the principals, as we know them, do not support this.

A Websleuth suggested that an animal might have been used to lure Lindsey and I have also thought that, or a young child. The Moon at 6° and in Virgo fits this notion.
Gosh, Tuba, do you think Lindsey's brother might have been such a child?

We aren't privileged to many facts and the ones we have do not support that. Josh is said to have gone home after the incident with the bike and the girls. That incident only got publicity after the disappearance, so cannot be the promotion or publicity that figures in this crime. The individual who was moving house fits the horoscope right down to the ground but how does publicity enter into that? Whoever moves into the house first, gets it? I don't think so! Some of the supposed facts out there may be false and that would give us more room to range for prospective fits.

Since Lindsey was part of a group of swimmers, she might have been singled out by a predator or he may have been willing to take his chances with any one of them. The girls probably left the pool together. When they did, the predator may have been lurking or watching for opportunities. We really need to look into what was being promoted, publicised, advertised that end week of June. Including any ads posted at the filling station. If we were real lucky, it might be a gas war but any come-on that drew this person in. A gas war suits the chart almost too neatly.

Since we have Virgo and Pisces intercepted, we know there is a heap of hidden information we are unaware of. There is important secretive activity taking place somewhere and people involved are deceiving, coloring, hiding or masking the truth of the matter. An issue will shoot in from the cold blue air without notice. There are latent factors in this situation. Even the perpetrator is in the middle of a stagnant predicament. That would be nemesis Saturn, of course.

Father heads home as search continues
Tuesday, July 21, 2009 12:12 PM PDT
<snipped>
Lindsey Baum&#8217;s father returned to Tennessee last weekend to attend to personal issues and sort out his possible deployment to Iraq.

Grays Harbor Undersheriff Rick Scott said Scott Baum, a member of the Tennessee National Guard with orders to Iraq, headed home but hopes to remain in the country to help with the investigation to find his 11-year-old missing daughter.

&#8220;He had some personal things to deal with,&#8221; Scott said.

The undersheriff said Baum had a &#8220;round-trip&#8221; ticket, so he could return quickly if anything changed in the case.

Undersheriff Scott said at least eight investigators from the Sheriff&#8217;s Office, the McCleary Police Department and the Federal Bureau of Investigation will be working on the case this week.

They will continue sifting through records and interviews for new leads and possibilities, he said.

Article:
http://www.thedailyworld.com/articles/2009/07/21/local_news/doc4a6603e106601642143731.txt
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
$6,000 reward for info on missing McCleary girl
Published July 21, 2009
<snipped>
Investigators hope a $6,000 reward will prompt someone to come forward with information about the disappearance of an 11-year-old McCleary girl last month.

Undersheriff Rick Scott of the Grays Harbor County Sheriff's Office says the money is being offered by Crimestoppers and the National Center for Missing and Exploited Children.

Article:
http://www.theolympian.com/northwest/story/917128.html
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
REWARD OFFERED FOR INFORMATION LEADING TO LINDSEY BAUM
July 21, 2009
<snipped>
A reward is now being offered for information leading to the return or whereabouts of a missing McCleary girl. Lindsey Baum has been missing for over three weeks and investigators are now offering a $6000 reward for information leading to the 11 year old McCleary girl. Undersheriff Rick Scott says the money is being posted by Crimestoppers and the National Center for Missing and Exploited Children. Lindsey went missing while walking home from a friends house on the night of June 26th. Anyone with any information is asked to call 866 915 8299.

Article:
http://www.kxro.com/Article.asp?id=1389133&spid=

Investigators hope $6,000 reward will spur new information
Wednesday, July 22, 2009 12:13 PM PDT
<snipped>
&#8220;We&#8217;re trying to do anything we can,&#8221; Grays Harbor Undersheriff Rick Scott said. &#8220;Maybe now that there&#8217;s money available, that will provide the motivation.&#8221;

Scott said thousands of tips streamed in at first, but the flood has fallen to a trickle and many of the recent tips end up being redundant. He hopes the reward will provide the extra push someone might need to come forward with valuable information.

&#8220;We thought that perhaps there might be someone who was reluctant to come forward,&#8221; he said.

Scott said even the small detail might end up breaking the case and pointing the way to Lindsey. Things that seem insignificant to most people could help investigators piece together the puzzle.

Volunteers have also announced plans for another candlelight vigil at 9 p.m. Friday in Beerbower Park in McCleary to mark the four weeks since Lindsey&#8217;s disappearance.

Lindsey&#8217;s family continues working online to find new information or resources for the search as well as soliciting donations to help with expenses.

Article:
http://www.thedailyworld.com/articles/2009/07/22/local_news/doc4a675520b1d0c566910993.txt

Everyone has come together on this site for a purpose. To help bring this little girl home, so I am putting a link here to another forensic astrology site. For those of you, especially the people who live in McCleary, please take a read at this link, and maybe more information will also be available for you to follow up with.

http://forensicastrology.blogspot.com/2009/07/lindsey-baum.html

All that is necessary for the triumph of evil, is for good men to do nothing. Edmund Burke 1789

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ignoreme123