GUILTY IL - Willow Long, 7, Watson, 8 Sept 2013 - #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
The one thing that sticks out to me the most is why would he go to the bathroom to masturbate? Doesn't make sense to me. He was already in his/a room why not watch the *advertiser censored* in there? Makes no sense. The bathroom to me is sounding more and more like that something happened in there. JMO

Te presser is very enlightening. Watching them squirm while dodging the questions....
Yep- they know a lot they are not revealing.

But we will probably not find out for quite a while.

btw, in the Case Archive I added the presser in 6 parts, maybe easier to watch it that way instead of 37 minutes at once.

Respetfully snipped. Could that rally be the stick pile?! It's so small compared to what I was thinking of. Perhaps they'd removed a large part of it to search the lower levels.

Out of interest, what do people have wood piles for? Is it for firewood or cut trees on their land ready for recycling or something?

Probably for wiener roasts this fall or they may have a wood burner/fireplace. I live in a small rural community a hour or so away from the Effingham area. Stick and wood piles are pretty common around here. jmo

BBM

Your whole post mirrors my own thoughts. I don't think CD had any knowledge of what had already transpired. I think she admitted to LE the facts...we didn't know about it because it wasn't in the initial reports.

I wonder if it was after she told LE the truth that MSM reported that the Uncle was also in the house that night/morning. I was pretty surprised to see that detail was left out of initial reports.

Probably for wiener roasts this fall or they may have a wood burner/fireplace. I live in a small rural community a hour or so away from the Effingham area. Stick and wood piles are pretty common around here. jmo

Thanks for the clarification! I've not heard of them before.

Hi,
I keep hearing about the 'argument' With mom/storming out of the house thing but have never seen where the source is. Do you or anyone else have a link for that? Not being snarky at all :) I've looked and looked for an article and never found one that's all

TIA

I was reading through before posting this morning and had already made a mental note to ask this exact same question! Thanks so much for doing it for me because I'm also confused by it. I don't even know where the argument story came from, but it's been there all along. (I may continue reading and see that someone has posted a source, I suppose!)

IIRC the house that the canine/canines alerted on was a foreclosure...? The rumored "3rd crime scene" mentioned by a site that is not MSM is a different address...?

this person admitted to what would have been a very messy crime ):
yet no evidence of that pop out to LE when they were called to the home??
given the assumed timeline that would leave very little time for a cleanup.

its not coming together for me yet.

this person admitted to what would have been a very messy crime ):
yet no evidence of that pop out to LE when they were called to the home??
given the assumed timeline that would leave very little time for a cleanup.

its not coming together for me yet.

LE does not always tell the media everything they know or suspect. IMO, LE sending searchers to the fields to search leads me to believe LE did not buy the story she left the house on her own.

When my home was put in foreclosure, I had to vacate the property but the water & electric were kept on for a few months while it was empty.

First, the dogs never alerted anywhere that I know of. Secondly, can we get back to Willow, please.

:werk:

Do not personalize posts. This is about the case. Discuss what you know and not one another and who was/is right or wrong

LE does not always tell the media everything they know or suspect. IMO, LE sending searchers to the fields to search leads me to believe LE did not buy the story she left the house on her own.

i got the impression they truly believed the story about her just wandering off hence the "we do not suspect foul play comment"..............someone in one of the other threads stated and it turned out to be correct that maybe it was unwise not to cordon of the house and treat it as a crime scene.

The one thing that sticks out to me the most is why would he go to the bathroom to masturbate? Doesn't make sense to me. He was already in his/a room why not watch the *advertiser censored* in there? Makes no sense. The bathroom to me is sounding more and more like that something happened in there. JMO

Maybe just maybe something happened in the bathroom.

Do we know where Willows glasses were found?

I've only ever read "in the house." No description as to WHERE in the house, just like with the betty boop nightgown she wasn't wearing. They were just "in the house." Somewhere.

It's absolutely disgraceful how they are carrying on over on the FB pages, mob mentality. Would probably been a good case study for someone studying Psychology or the like.

I really feel for the Mother, to have to deal with the brutal death of her daughter by a Family member coupled with the wrath of the public whilst trying to grieve as well must just be completely overwhelming (massive understatement).

I really believe that yes initially she did lie to the Police about seeing the kids that morning as she didn't want to be seen as an unfit Mother.

I think that when she woke up to find Willow gone she would have spoken to the brother to see if he knew where she was and then he has most likely told her that he gave them breakfast and put a dvd on at such and such a time so she has adopted that story.

I think when she spoke to the Police initially she clearly thought that Willow would be found wandering somewhere.

I also think that it's probable that when she did realise it may not be the case of Willow wandering off she probably admitted to the Police fairly early on that she had in fact not seen the kids in the morning at which point I would imagine that she may have been told to keep that to herself.

I don't think that it was a case of her maintaining that she saw those kids in the morning throughout this whole ordeal.

Anyway that's just my 2 cents worth and obviously my opinion only!!

My heart is just really breaking for her.

I am very serious here. Why would she be seen as an unfit mother if she had her brother babysitting?

I have never heard of a parent being called unfit if they go out for fun and have a babysitter.

I wonder, and maybe someone knows. Did mom put kids to bed before she went out? So Justin just had to listen for them?

I find it interesting that both the original story from Sunday morning and JD's confession story include Willow running out of the house after an argument. I can't decide whether this is true and someone is just trying to fit it into their untrue version of what happened (because one version is obviously not true), or if there was a story concocted before calling 911 and this was part of it.

I have learned with these cases, especially when a perp is arrested relatively early (within the week) that everything they have done and said since the beginning was to trap the perp into talking. They need to be really careful and not spook the perp into hiring a lawyer, running, or clamming up. I trust that they processed what they needed to early on under the ruse of "we need to document everything just in case she didn't just walk out the door", had their theory, and worked carefully to gain the trust of the family. If other people say the family was acting weird, I'm sure LE was all over that. This is why I am anxiously awaiting them to address the original story, and until they do I can't make a full opinion on it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Greer∆