2011.06.07 Sidebar (Trial Day Twelve)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wish ICA could see Jose and his "ladies" yuck it up for the camera...............

Me too. She would get so mad, and I know exactly what her reaction would be: "You took pictures WITHOUT MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!??!?!"

Back from lunch. And may I just say...this diet is really making me cranky?

Jury comes back from lunch at 1:30, I guess?

my guess would be tru-tv -- they are the ones that interviewed him the longest....

I think he has visions of him and geraldo as some sort of dynamic crime fighting duo on tee-vee. Hey maybe than can be the new Starsky and Hutch....:floorlaugh:

May I just say how proud I am to be part of a true crime discussion board with talent the likes of JWG and kentBJkent and many others who spent countless hours sleuthing all of the details that were released (not near the amount that LE had) and our members were so spot on! I believe this testimony about the computer forensics will be coming out.....also I am dying to see if they show the images (hundreds of them) with hearts and skulls that kc downloaded.....it was beyond overwhelming IMO - just the sheer number of them..... can't wait folks it is going to be a really good ride today!

If you need self doubt about ICA getting convicted just turn on HLN..........after I hear them I start worrying all over again :(

Everytime they have an interview about this they always ahve someone on the defense side that is consulting with them....I want to know how many lawyers are helping jb......???????:waitasec:

NG let him have it with both barrels when she heard that he was outside at lunchtime, lookinf for <modsnip> women to pose with. She reminisced about when she was prosecuting and was always too obsessed with the case, getting every detail right, going through what she was going to present after lunch that she could only eat a small snack and keep working. All the other lawyers on her panel agreed- who goes out to lunch? and they agreed - totally inappropriate but typical of airhead Baez.

Snagit1-89.png

posted on NG's site

it is early yet... but here is a link to the afternoon trial thread.... remember to review the rulz and thank the opening post. [ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=6617262#post6617262"]2011.06.07 TRIAL Day Twelve (Afternoon Session) - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame] sidebar of course will open for 'decontamination' after the day is done ;-)

Wow, if that truly is during this trial what an unprofessional a$$...

This is about a dead baby JB - dead no matter what your THEORY on how she died...

YUCK, I need a shower now....

Too bad ICA can't see this. I'm sure she would be so Jealous!! Her "Knight in Shining Armor" with other woman. OMG

OMG...it was a media person...there you go....

Media person gets photo with jB...people are outraged...BAM BOOM new story to talk about.

I'll be there in a few hours with a dog and pony show to distract from the well...dog and Pony show....

Blonde woman was on NG last night (she's in 24/hr news radio). She said they were just trying to get a picture, not be in it. JB assumed they wanted to pose with him. She had some things to say - all of which were negative and aspiring talking headish. FWIW

Strach beat me to it ;-)

Did anyone keep up with the Wiki battle over Dr. Vass? I guess there were still things being posted/deleted throughout the day yesterday. The last funny one came about 8:00am EST this morning. Under "Personal" someone posted this gem:

Vass is a stepbrother to Florida criminal defense attorney Jose Baez. They share the same father.

:floorlaugh:

Obviously it has been removed.

CaseSignal

Is Jose Baez becoming a celebrity? Casey Anthony trial: Video: June 7 #caseyanthony #caseyanthonytrial #omg &gt;&gt; http://bit.ly/jsIKcN
16 minutes ago via web
1 Retweet

Oh. My. Gosh. Baez does think himself to be quite the ladies man, doesn't he? :rolleyes:

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh: According to this lady, JB practically threw himself into their picture!!:loser:

Video's where Dr. Richard Weinblatt talks about the cadaver dogs that searched the backyard and the car.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BvYCsaoXtXM"]YouTube - &#x202a;Richard Weinblatt Eyewitness News Caylee Anthony 7/23/08&#x202c;&rlm;[/ame]

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZOy3FZDq-bs&feature=related"]YouTube - &#x202a;Richard Weinblatt Morning News Int. Caylee Anthony 7/23/08&#x202c;&rlm;[/ame]

See, I thnk this is exactly why JB took this case and went all the way to trial. He aspires to become a talking head on one of the networks. You watch, it will happen - regardless of what the verdict is.

Oh. dear. God. Please. No!

It made me think that Cindy was passing on a possible scenario to KC to approve. Like this:

I think it could be KC let Caylee drown in the pool while she was busy texting Tony. Father was not involved, she bought Caylee into the house and hid her somehow in her own bedroom (water in bedroom from pool), she came back the next day to find Caylee had undergone the death sigh (jaw falls open even if closed at death due to gases) she then tapes her jaw closed tightly and puts a heart shaped sticker over her mouth and hides her in the garden.

She returns the next day to move her to the trunk of her car until the smell gets overwhelming, she then buries her. Liquid from the body spills into the car on removal and shortly thereafter the decomp continues eventually making it impossible drive, she abandons car.

Accident defense.
----------------------------
IMO, definitely another possibility.

Although, another option is that it wasn't an accident at all. Maybe Casey purposely drowned Caylee. How may ways could that happen?

She threw Caylee into the pool and submerged her until she died (could that have been done with the aid of a shovel?)

She threw Caylee into the pool and waited until she drowned.

She put the ladder up, opened the door and allowed Caylee to get into the pool on her own accord, whereupon Caylee drowned.

More ways this could be done. What do you think?

Everytime they have an interview about this they always ahve someone on the defense side that is consulting with them....I want to know how many lawyers are helping jb......???????:waitasec:
apparently not enough.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member