2011.06.07 Sidebar (Trial Day Twelve)

Status
Not open for further replies.
In one hour I made a shrimp stock, a roux and sauteed the trinity for my shrimp - crayfish etouffee..... Will now let simmer for awhile and add my seafood later..

Em, did you not hear me?! I said this diet is making me cranky!! :banghead:

"Oh Mother's is soooo delicious!" "Oh yeah, best everrrrr!" Arg! I hate all of you!

;)

Ok I've got my mac and cheese in the microwave and will be having hot dogs..I shall pretend I have what Emerald is making.

:rocker::rocker::rocker:
wow... I am salivating... I loves me some shrimp etouffee!!!! Had the best crawfish etouffee omlette EVER at "mother's" in new orleans!!!!!

Sounds delicious.. I have never had a crayfish etouffee omlette. Right now I would love to make a crayfish pie, but I don't have anymore crayfish..

Yeah. I caught some of that yesterday but they expert they were talking to was Kobolinsky and he was hired by the defense. He used to do a lot of talking head stuff on Nancy Grace and he was ready to fry ICA right up until the defense contacted him. The very next show, he had changed his tune (the evidence is junk science, does not add up, etc). Nancy called him on his change of sides and that was the last time I ever saw him on there.

I was actually yelling at the screen "that is not what you said 2 years ago".

What a bunch of hooey.

He has reappeared...he now says that the chlorphorm levels can't be from clorine in pools...(Yes I know that I have spelling errors....I'll blame it on something....not as quick in that department....)

What shall they drive? A white Pontiac Sunfire?

LOL ~ Or something like "Kit", straight out of Knight Rider, cause the man can not do anything right without being guided or told.:floorlaugh:

Personally, I think that Geraldo will drop him like a bad habit once this is over.
Not that I'm defending Geraldo, mind you.
But, right now, Baez is a story, and a big one.
Geraldo is just taking the flip side of the coin, cause no one else is, so, he can give this his own personal spin, with the inside info that he gathers from his "friendship".

I just wanted to say it is so much better to be here with you guys than watching this on tv!

Now I want mud bugs. Lots and lots of mud bugs and ICE cold beer. And zydeco music, LOUD zydeco music.

Casey, LDB and JB just went behind closed doors together

wow ICA and Baez just walked out the back - and I think LDB just went in before them, anyone else see this?

I don't know if this has been posted about previously, but I heard it earlier and think it is very cool.

Back in 1987, a Florida Assistant State Attorney made history when he introduced DNA evidence into a trial, for the very first time.

Yesterday, many of us witnessed the one and the same attorney, Jeff Ashton, make history again; as a new type of Odor Science (by Dr. Arpad Vass from The Body Farm) was allowed into evidence in a trial for the very first time.

:clap: Mr. Ashton! A two-time maker of history!

OK, while you've all been distracted and talking food, I've just seen Baez, Casey, and a few others exit the courtroom and go into a back room. Anyone know what is happening?

LDB was back there, but has just now walked back into the courtroom.

we are shape shifting over to the trial thread shortly.... take what ever form you like and follow me: [ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=138974"]2011.06.07 TRIAL Day Twelve (Afternoon Session) - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

wow ICA and Baez just walked out the back - and I think LDB just went in before them, anyone else see this?
Yea, and Casey was acting very strange, can't even describe it.

ye old cottage inn? if so yes (when I was there last october anyhoo)
No, this was called the College Inn had been there forever and ever but I don't know about after Katrina

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong