Australia - Allison Baden-Clay, 43, Brisbane QLD, 19 April 2012 - #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
would anyone happen to have the link to the part where it says about the authorities checking video footage from local supermarkets please? I just searched google and the queensland police service page on facebook and i can't find anything. The only thing i can find about gloves is the part where they found the sim card, pile of rubbish and the gloves while searching.

Just trying to get my head around the timeline...

Do we know for sure that the children were definitely at home that night? I still think that they most probably hold the key.

Poor little things, if any of them heard or noticed anything it just makes me shudder, no child should have to go through what they are going through and will continue to go through.

Were they definitely home? There doesn't seem to have been much said about their whereabouts, or whether Allison had put them to bed etc.

Right...so thats why the kids and him are shacked up with his parents....He is hiding the kids from being asked questions....Wont let the kids see Allisons parents cos they will ask them questions....yes....if all this murdering was going on - who was looking after the kids???? Maybe GBC's sister was at home minding the kids????

The only talk I've heard about gloves from police/news is that they found them, nothing more than that.

GBC did take the 3 girls to spend time with Allison's parents, on more than one occasion now. In all fairness they might not be feeling in the best state to be caring for the 3 girls full time just yet.

As a few others have said, where WERE the children that night?!! I think thats pretty key, and there would be good reasons why that bit of info has been kept on the low-down.

*sigh* i really hope they can gather all the bits and pieces they need to resolve this, and asap :-( It's worrying isn't it. Feels so close but so far.

The police have interviewed the Mistress 3 times, see above link posted by bella66 (courier mail article).

The Superintendent said 'we will arrest the person who did this'

on analysis of what he said there, I am thinking that there is 1 person and they know who it is...let's hope that the police can get enough hard evidence.

I am no longer going to assume, GBC could very well be innocent in the sense that he may not be the killer

It will be interesting to see how this all unfolds

Interesting that GBC stated that his children's welfare was his biggest priority. I wonder if in addition to hiring a solicitor and barrister, he has hired psychologists for his kids?

This case is starting to get to me. I mean really get to me. I am still quite worried they are not going to get conclusive enough evidence to either convict, or even charge someone. This leaves us to a never ending discussion of the possibilities, or to just put it aside and move on and forget about trying to discover or decipher what happened forever.

I hope the forensics have revealed some helpful information. The idea of someone getting away with this crime really scares me.

What a nightmare.

The police have interviewed the Mistress 3 times, see above link posted by bella66 (courier mail article).

The Superintendent said 'we will arrest the person who did this'

on analysis of what he said there, I am thinking that there is 1 person and they know who it is...let's hope that the police can get enough hard evidence.

I am no longer going to assume, GBC could very well be innocent in the sense that he may not be the killer

It will be interesting to see how this all unfolds

I did think maybe Allison and GBC had a fight, then Allison drove off to go and confront the mistress, then the mistress killed her and GBC came and helped dispose of the body once he knew. But it doesnt explain the scratches on his face, chest, and possibly forearms. Re the scratches, I wonder how his parents and sister think they were caused? Wouldnt they be wondering too?

Can't wait to hear what others think about this, including early risers who are probably in bed right now.

I believe the police know who, but knowing and proving are two different matters aren't they. Still, I think there's plenty of reasons to remain optimistic. We only know the bits and pieces we are fed, the police have a more detailed picture.

I'm going to start trying harder to keep an open mind (easier said than done!), and not get too sucked in to all the bs.

I did think maybe Allison and GBC had a fight, then Allison drove off to go and confront the mistress, then the mistress killed her and GBC came and helped dispose of the body once he knew. But it doesnt explain the scratches on his face, chest, and possibly forearms. Re the scratches, I wonder how his parents and sister think they were caused? Wouldnt they be wondering too?

Can't wait to hear what others think about this, including early risers who are probably in bed right now.

I actually can't stop wondering what his parents and sister must think about the whole THING! If he really does have scratches all over the place there must be some serious whispering going on between the walls of that house. One scratch on your face is strange enough, I dont recall a 'fall' that has ever resulted in a scratch on my face.

Allison comes across, based on what I've read of her and on her photos, as innately refined and sensitive. She has a 'wanting to please' expression in many of her photos, imo. A high achiever, apparently. Disciplined too, if learning five or more languages and studing ballet are anything to go by. So I'm inclined to suspect she would choose to leave the marriage and build a new life with the children, rather than drive around in the middle of the night for an argument with a mistress

What if the scratches were caused by the mistress prior to that night which was the cause of a row between them. Following this ABC went to confront the other woman which resulted in her death. The Mistress may be saying that ABC drive off after a confrontation and does not know what happened to her after that point.

Police now have to determine if it was him or the mistress - but this would be harder if he is refusing to make any formal statements to them.

I am curious to know if anyone know if the car was in the family driveway the next morning or if was discovered elsewhere.

If he is innocent - he will be sentenced to life for having that affair.

Well I asked an 'official' who is somewhat close to the case if my family back home living in Kenmore Brookfield, and Jindalee areas should be worried about going out at night with this 'weirdo killer' possibly still lurking in the area....and, are they going to 'warn' residents of dangers etc? I was told there has not and will not be a warning...as the police know who is responsible for ABC disappearance and that I have no reason to worry about my family back in Australia/Brisbane....

hmmm....I thought that was interesting.....I cant/wont say who or what role this person has but their statement gave me an assurance that its obviously just a matter of time before an arrest will be made.

Interesting some described this guy [GBC] as a womanizer....about 6 years ago I think him and his wife were clients of mine....so remember the name...so remember some trying to con me on one minute, then blast the living sh@@ out of me the next....remember looking at the wife and noting how nervous she appeared..actually shaking as she spoke....'so under the thumb' - But then again...half my clients were psycho bipolar tossers - so I could be wrong....

As for his fb friends....I think his 'notable Polly' friends were just a front for trying to prove he is really not a but is actually 'in' with the 'right' crowd.....doubt they are real face to face friends....

his sister was/is in the forces...she went to adfa...My guess is that she nor their parents have NO IDEA of their brothers dark moments....but possibly do suspect something....it really must be horrible for them....

Could GBc have access to many vacant properties considering he is C21 hot shot....??

I am so annoyed.... I was reading the QLD police site on facebook and I found something very,very interesting. There was a comment made that seems to be VERY important but the comment has been deleted. I will copy and paste what is left.
Ok, so just went back to find it and it's all gone : (
Under the subject of the Strathpine lady and of Allison.
Someone had made a comment(that I never saw) people were then commenting on what great news that was. QLD police tagged her and asked that she call crimestoppers. The lady then commented that she would,thought it was not important but now realizes that it was important. She said "it just seemed so strange" So this lady is a witness to something she saw, I am assuming it was at the roundabout???

Sorry to be so vague but maybe someone else read it and can explain???

Well I asked an 'official' who is somewhat close to the case if my family back home living in Kenmore Brookfield, and Jindalee areas should be worried about going out at night with this 'weirdo killer' possibly still lurking in the area....and, are they going to 'warn' residents of dangers etc? I was told there has not and will not be a warning...as the police know who is responsible for ABC disappearance and that I have no reason to worry about my family back in Australia/Brisbane....

hmmm....I thought that was interesting.....I cant/wont say who or what role this person has but their statement gave me an assurance that its obviously just a matter of time before an arrest will be made.

Interesting some described this guy [GBC] as a womanizer....about 6 years ago I think him and his wife were clients of mine....so remember the name...so remember some trying to con me on one minute, then blast the living sh@@ out of me the next....remember looking at the wife and noting how nervous she appeared..actually shaking as she spoke....'so under the thumb' - But then again...half my clients were psycho bipolar tossers - so I could be wrong....

As for his fb friends....I think his 'notable Polly' friends were just a front for trying to prove he is really not a but is actually 'in' with the 'right' crowd.....doubt they are real face to face friends....

his sister was/is in the forces...she went to adfa...My guess is that she nor their parents have NO IDEA of their brothers dark moments....but possibly do suspect something....it really must be horrible for them....

Could GBc have access to many vacant properties considering he is C21 hot shot....??

The Allison that you and others describe isn't the same Allison who married GBP 15 years ago. To get to a senior position like Allison's with FlightCentres, a person would need to be very clever, decisive, ambitious, dynamic & above all tough. The newly-married Allison and her husband seemed to have everything going for them.

The Allison of 2012 seemed more like a mousey down-trodden housefrau & soccer-mom equivalent living in "relative poverty" and domestic violence. Please note that I mean poor in relation to their expectations and peers.

It is usual for perpetrators of domestic abuse (physical &/or emotional) to seriously erode the self worth of their victim to the point that the victim feels helpless & unable to remove themself from their toxic situation. The victim comes believe that they themself are the cause of domestic problems.

The Allison that you and others describe isn't the same Allison who married GBP 15 years ago. To get to a senior position like Allison's with FlightCentres, a person would need to be very clever, decisive, ambitious, dynamic & above all tough. The newly-married Allison and her husband seemed to have everything going for them.

The Allison of 2012 seemed more like a mousey down-trodden housefrau & soccer-mom equivalent living in "relative poverty" and domestic violence. Please note that I mean poor in relation to their expectations and peers.

It is usual for perpetrators of domestic abuse (physical &/or emotional) to seriously erode the self worth of their victim to the point that the victim feels helpless & unable to remove themself from their toxic situation. The victim comes believe that they themself are the cause of domestic problems.

Absolutely my point....this women did look like a victim of domestic violence...eroded from being told she had no worth....I remember the incident quite clearly as I mentioned something to one of my collegues at the time after my meeting with them....she was lovely and was making a lot of sense asking important questions and yet her husband was speaking over her....which would make her appear shy & intimidated ....but it may have been some other couple.....it was a long time ago....its just the name I remember so vividly....and my clients did all come from that area....I remember his first name more than anything as its the same as a very special person I knew

With the talk of GBC crashing that car on the Sunday, supposedly to cover injuries he already had, he was on his way to visit police. Wouldn't police have hauled him in for questioning on the Friday or Saturday, why wait until Sunday to question him, & why would GBC wait until then to crash the car... especially if the first attending police noted scratches when he reported Allison missing??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laayla