GUILTY LA - Jaren Lockhart, 22, New Orleans, 5 June 2012 - #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: the issue of TS's tattoo on right arm in video versus left arm in records --

IMO, I believe the video from Temptations is mirrored/flipped/reversed for some reason.

If someone knows whether the little table with the lamp actually is on the left side as you enter Temptations (on the video, it appears it is on one's right side upon entering), that would confirm the mirrored video.

The tattoo on his left arm is a skull, the tattoo on his right arm is a rose (possibly interwoven with some other meaningless bs). It is fairly dark and likely brand new.

The tattoo on his left arm is a skull, the tattoo on his right arm is a rose (possibly interwoven with some other meaningless bs). It is fairly dark and likely brand new.

Well, fooey--- I apologize. I got confused somewhere along the line about the left arm/right arm stuff.

Ignore me:liar:

Re: the issue of TS's tattoo on right arm in video versus left arm in records --

IMO, I believe the video from Temptations is mirrored/flipped/reversed for some reason.

If someone knows whether the little table with the lamp actually is on the left side as you enter Temptations (on the video, it appears it is on one's right side upon entering), that would confirm the mirrored video.

The video isn't reversed. That's exactly how it looks if you'd walk in, with the desk on your right.

Hmmm....days later and no new information. Happy to hear MAS bail raised, though!

Have any of the employees that have been interviewed that worked the night Jaren went missing confirmed his identification as "Allen"? Because SN said that they were the people that approached her but if he did work at Stiletto's wouldn't she have seemed a little more familiar with him? Or given more information in her interview? I think another dancer made the same claim but I can't recall seeing the interview at this point.
Is it possible that people just recognized MAS and assumed that it was TS with her since they are a couple? Not saying that he was not involved but if the guy in the hat was the third party and met up with TS in Ms?
Has anyone seen a recent picture of TS or has LE released the indentifying marks/ tattoos from this arrest?
I am curious b/c so many have doubts about that being TS on the Temptations video and I just saw it again on the Fox News at noon and after seeing his mug on here I too am having doubts now if that is TS or not...

New Orleans police said the woman who was found dead with multiple gunshot wounds on Wednesday night was reported missing earlier in the week.

A woman last seen on Monday night is being sought by New Orleans police after family members couldn’t contact her.

Police told WDSU the victim was 33-year-old Tanyana Elliot.

Read more: http://www.wdsu.com/news/local-news...15191084/-/c7u5ufz/-/index.html#ixzz1yS6wIoOd

Do we have any actual addresses for TS in any other places besides Kenner, LA and North Carolina? Or even just a CITY location for the other states it's mentioned that he was in and the supposed dates he was there? I had started working on a google map with his known locations marked with links to the sources for that information. I think it would be interesting to put him on a visual map with dates that he was there, and then start mapping other missing women during the same time periods. I can put the map together, but i'm having a hard time finding any addresses for him besides North Carolina and Kenner, La. I KNOW someone linked to a site that had a list of reported addresses, but I can't find it now for the life of me. I've gone through pages and pages of threads on Jaren and just can't find it.

Here's an article that mentions an address for TS in Pilot Mountain, NC.
The article is not dated but has '3 years ago' next to it, so 2009.
That coincides with his failure to report residence violation in April of 2009.

http://www.mtairynews.com/view/full_story/2244269/article-Sex-offender-is-arrested?

I really wish people would stop speculating JF :( Leave the poor guy grieve in peace!!

See you are knew here Get use to it. Seems some people like to accuse family members or anyone having to do with the victim. Go look at the Sierra lamar case. Her Moms BF even after the police said was not a suspect. people still think he is involved. It never ceases and in this case Jaren's BF from Family memebers have said not involved But it does not matter . People still harp and try to find a link :banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead:

The funeral home (Brandon Thompson Funeral Home) is also taking direct donations for her services.

The phone number is 225-567-1884.

Havent they been taking [multiple different people/banks/churches/random businesses]donations for a while now??
I'm just asking...BC I know there was some problems that someone was stealing :maddening: the donations...I'm just hopeful I guess that this doesnt happen again...As I have seen some people posting on FB that you can buy T-shirts...I would like to help out and purchase a shirt but not if the proceeds aren't given to the rightful people thats all...

Havent they been taking [multiple different people/banks/churches/random businesses]donations for a while now??
I'm just asking...BC I know there was some problems that someone was stealing :maddening: the donations...I'm just hopeful I guess that this doesnt happen again...As I have seen some people posting on FB that you can buy T-shirts...I would like to help out and purchase a shirt but not if the proceeds aren't given to the rightful people thats all...

If you want to help with the funeral today, either call the funeral home (they take donations via VISA/MC) or go to a Whitney/Hancock bank. I went to a Whitney this morning with my donation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni