Caylee Anthony 2 year old #21 General Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
I apologize for the misspelling of their names, I guess I was just too excited.

OME

My only problem with the whole accident theory, is if it was indeed an accident, why no tears. NO guilt, no emotion, nothing. Take a look at the photos taken on the day of her arrest. She sure doesn't look riddled with guilt. She was out partying, and acting carefree. That is not the actions of someone who is upset that they accidentally killed their child. JMO

What I woudl like to know is WHY these questions were not asked to CASEY by her mother, friend Kristina or her brother or anyone for that matter: If I had her on the phone those would be the first few things out of my mouth!

This would have been my questions if I were to speak to her:

1. Ok let's go throw this again, what day and time did you drop Caylee off at ZG?
  2. What address was it at?
  3. Was it the place you showed police that no one was living in?
  4. Did you go inside, was there furniture in there etc?
  5. How did you meet this person??
  6. What was the plan when you left Caylee there??
  7. When were you to pick her up? That day? How long was she baby-sitting Caylee for?
  8. Where were you going why did you need a baby-sitter?
  9. Did you show up at the time you said you were going to pick Caylee up?
  10. Did you speak to the baby-sitter at all during the time she was watching Caylee.
  11. What did you do after you went to pick her up and they were gone?
  12. Have ANY of your friends met or seen this babysitter??
  13. Does this baby-sitter have children of their own?
  14. Do you have a picture of this person?
My guess is she wont be able to answer any of the above questions as this person doesn't exsist nor did she ever drop Caylee off there.

My only problem with the whole accident theory, is if it was indeed an accident, why no tears. NO guilt, no emotion, nothing. Take a look at the photos taken on the day of her arrest. She sure doesn't look riddled with guilt. She was out partying, and acting carefree. That is not the actions of someone who is upset that they accidentally killed their child. JMO
I think Casey learned the art of denial from the best...dear ole mum.

I don't really know how to quote from a post that is on a locked thread...but I copied and pasted.

As far as there not being a lot of people at the prayer vigil...
one reason is probably because at that time the weather was TERRIBLE here. Bad lightening, heavy rain and our power even went out for a bit...and all cable and internet was knocked out for about 2-3 hours.

Today, 12:56 AM
Leila

Quote:
Originally Posted by liltigress
Yes. The vigil video isn't much to go on, but it seems impersonal? Maybe there is a dark cloud hanging over that home, possibly with the rest of the public thinking what we are all thinking, even their close friends and family.

Impersonal would be the word I was thinking...
I saw the video of the prayer vigil and was struck by how few people were there after the two church groups left and the Anthonys came out. Where are all their friends and neighbors? Where is the extended family? We know that Cindy's father is in an assisted living home, but I remember mention that Cindy's mother is alive and close by. She's Caylee's great-grandmother. Where are George and Cindy's brothers and sisters?

According to reports, the Anthonys have lived in that house and neighborhood since 1989. Where is everyone?

Feddup, I do not believe she worked there. I did post (several threads back) the website in which you can view photos of nights at the Fusian. Here it is again...
http://www.revolutionentertainment.net/

She is pictured often, but doesn't appear to be working, just hanging out with friends.

www.myspace.com/kostakiss

I believe this is Stephanie Kostakis? I'm going to guess that she isn't the one that misspelled her name. lol.. I"ve seen this one around and it's one of Casey's friends.

It almost appears like they are trying everything to get Casey to talk now.

Because she is a PSYCOPATH
Factor1: Aggressive narcissism

Glibness / superficial charm
Grandiose sense of self-worth
Pathological lying
Cunning / manipulative
Lack of remorse or guilt
Shallow
Callous / lack of empathy
Failure to accept responsibility for own actions
Factor2: Socially deviant lifestyle

Need for stimulation / proneness to boredom
Parasitic lifestyle
Poor behavioral control
Lack of realistic, long-term goals
Impulsivity
Irresponsibility
Juvenile delinquency
Early behavior problems
Revocation of conditional release
Traits not correlated with either factor

Many short-term marital relationships
Promiscuous sexual behavior
Criminal versatility

i just wrote a long response agreeing with you (as your analysis is spot on). but then it kicked me off because the server was busy. and now im not typing it again. grumble!!!

basically, i dont know if she will talk one way or the other. she can only screw herself by trying to explain it all now. and without a body, something still needs to tie casey to caylee's actually death (which the prosecution will do through ample circumstantial evidence). but the defense would be smarter to not just concede this, let them prove it, and keep her from talking, since she apparently sucks at it.

If it's "an accident" story she will have to come up with some evidence besides her say so - so far she's batting about 0 in telling the truth.

I am anxiously awaiting them to post more recent photos. (Later June and Early July are not posted)

I believe this is Stephanie Kostakis? I'm going to guess that she isn't the one that misspelled her name. lol.. I"ve seen this one around and it's one of Casey's friends.

good find! she has a facebook as well that i found under the correct spelling

:Welcome-12-june::newbie:
Hi all,

I have been lurking for about a week now and have tried to become a member but had some trouble do to email issues. FINALLY got logged on! yay! =) :clap:

Anyway...you guys are amazing at the investigative work you have been doing on your on. I can't believe all the info you have found. I keep this site minimized while at work, but I'm finding myself obsessing over it! It's bad! But you guys are on top of the media...blows my mind. I hope investigators have found all the leads and names you guys have and researched the myspace and facebook pages.

This case plagues me and totally disturbs me...I only live about 10 min from the Anthony's home, so I find myself constantly scanning the areas nearby looking for wooded areas and trying to think where Casey could have taken this baby. I try to shake the thought...hoping Caylee is alive, but I can't help but think about the other terrible, yet most likely possibility. And I really have to admit, if I were the grandparents, I would probably be in denial too and not want to believe the worst. Who would? I can't blame them for pressing on to find her alive.

I pray that this little girl is still alive, but if it turns for the worse and that little "borrowing of the shovel" incident really does coincide with Casey trying to dispose of a body, there are plenty of places within a 5 mile radius of their home she could bury her. There are plenty of wooded areas...THICK wooded areas at that...and possibly a little swampy. I mean I can look out my window and see swamp...they are common here. Also, if she only borrowed the shovel for an hour...then it's impossible for her to have gone far. Orlando has very heavy traffic and even during NON rush hour time...she wouldn't be able to travel more than 24 miles and turn around and come back (that would take the full hour.) So all the theories of the ocean and Jacksonville and Tampa...not feasable...that is if it has to do with the time she borrowed the shovel (which I read on here was an hour). Assuming she had to stop...obviously, cut that mileage much less. If Caylee is around here...I'm willing to bet she's within a 10 mile radius of their home. And the scary thought is... there is a landfill about 5 miles from their house also.

I just keep contemplating on what possible scenario could have taken place in which Caylee could still be alive and hidden somewhere. I mean if Casey was really worried about the safety of her family and Caylee because someone was threatening her, wouldn't this whole case never had of gone so public? I could definitely see how Casey could be hiding Caylee from Grandma...but why all the lies if that's the case? I also think if something did happen to Caylee I don't think it was an accident...she would have cracked from guilt by now. JMO =)

Her mood is "hopeful" hmmm

My point exactly.Either they were afraid of the answers or this family is used to not getting straight answers from Casey and knew it was no use.

What I woudl like to know is WHY these questions were not asked to CASEY by her mother, friend Kristina or her brother or anyone for that matter: If I had her on the phone those would be the first few things out of my mouth!

This would have been my questions if I were to speak to her:

1. Ok let's go throw this again, what day and time did you drop Caylee off at ZG?
  2. What address was it at?
  3. Was it the place you showed police that no one was living in?
  4. Did you go inside, was there furniture in there etc?
  5. How did you meet this person??
  6. What was the plan when you left Caylee there??
  7. When were you to pick her up? That day? How long was she baby-sitting Caylee for?
  8. Where were you going why did you need a baby-sitter?
  9. Did you show up at the time you said you were going to pick Caylee up?
  10. Did you speak to the baby-sitter at all during the time she was watching Caylee.
  11. What did you do after you went to pick her up and they were gone?
  12. Have ANY of your friends met or seen this babysitter??
  13. Does this baby-sitter have children of their own?
  14. Do you have a picture of this person?
My guess is she wont be able to answer any of the above questions as this person doesn't exsist nor did she ever drop Caylee off there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member