Australia - Allison Baden-Clay, 43, Brisbane QLD, 19 April 2012 - #9

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep he at the show that's one class act the qps will need as much evidence as possible he very very clever mmmmmm

Maybe his lawyers advised he should go to the show and act like the grieving husband and gain some sympathy. Wonder if he has a nice new 'nanny' for the girls with him?

Not in a million years.... if he was serious about suicide he would have taken himself down the hill - train tracks would do it.. JMO

(Are you local? Indooroopilly Station at bottom of hill)

Yeah!! ... Who would try to suicide by crashing a car in a 10k zone.:chicken:

Solicitor might have advised him it was time to get out of the house. After all he is a greiving widow not a murderer.

True but if he *is* the murderer imagine how hard that's going to be on him, keeping up the facade. That's blown my mind (if it's true).

As i said...not much to add, but i did want to comment about the blue car. I thought at the time of his accident that it was very strange and it has been hovering in my brain ever since. Is that car blue? to me it looks blue. Maybe it is an older model. I think there was a dark blue 2010 model.

It was on loan from a friend. I thought at the time it would have to be a GOOD friend, or family member, given the circumstances, the community gossip (reflected in his sister's defensive comments) and GPS's initial reaction to the call. Not many people would want to be involved.
Now we hear that a blue car may be involved on the actual night of the murder, so i'm more curious than ever to find out the identity of the friend. It may well be that that person is the main perpetrator.

Hi. The blue car that was loaned to GBC belongs to a couple who are very close to both Alison and her husband. They are in no way connected to the murder - just happened to be v close friends. I know the names but will not mention them because they are definitely not POI.

Solicitor might have advised him it was time to get out of the house. After all he is a greiving widow not a murderer.

Ipswich show today, Sat and Sun. If any of you are local there is a blue train there with free rides. Just tap me on the shoulder if you come on Sunday.

In order to post as a professional on Websleuths, we have a verification procedure. I've sent Dark Shadows information on becoming verified. It's a great system because members know that posters are most likely skilled in what they say once they are added to our verified posters list. Here's a link to the current master list, but there are other lists that can be found throughout the forum: Professional Posters & Verified Locals / Insiders *MAIN PAGE* - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

Where is Hawkins verified as anything then please Kimmie??????

Hi. The blue car that was loaned to GBC belongs to a couple who are very close to both Alison and her husband. They are in no way connected to the murder - just happened to be v close friends. I know the names but will not mention them because they are definitely not POI.

Isadora what do your friends who owned the blue car think now that ABC has been found murdered, are they still close to GBC?

In order to post as a professional on Websleuths, we have a verification procedure. I've sent Dark Shadows information on becoming verified. It's a great system because members know that posters are most likely skilled in what they say once they are added to our verified posters list. Here's a link to the current master list, but there are other lists that can be found throughout the forum: Professional Posters & Verified Locals / Insiders *MAIN PAGE* - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

In your rules would you send Hawkins that information too?????

I didnt know Daniel's murder involved an accomplice? I knew about Sian Kingi (valmae beck and barry watts (shudder) ), I knew Anita Cobby had several (4 or 5) sick individuals that participated in her shocking murder..these crimes were horrific and I assume Daniels was too, that was what I thought others might have thought he meant by the connection, but I assumed he was talking about murders that had 'touched the heart of a nation'

Anita Cobby murder.
http://www.trutv.com/library/crime/notorious_murders/young/cobby/1.html

I was in a state after reading this. Why even comment on such a horrendous heinous crime in relation to this one if not knowingly making some comment! Remember the man who made this comment was actually in charge of the Sian Kingi case. You would think of all people HE would know how public opinion can be influenced by such a comment. I don't get it.

I feel like hopping in to my car and heading straight over to the show! lol. Interested to see how GBC interacts with the public!!

Guy in Alice springs arrested today for the murder of his wife. They arrested him when he went to pick kids up from school.

Oh dear parents charged with murdering their baby in washing machine.

Just going to go hug my son.

Is he there on his own or with his 3 girls? Does he have the usual suspects sister and NBC in tow for protection?

Not in a million years.... if he was serious about suicide he would have taken himself down the hill - train tracks would do it.. JMO

(Are you local? Indooroopilly Station at bottom of hill)

Cowards don't commit suicide IMO. They just make "attempts" to draw attention and pitty from others.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
legalpyro74