Melissa Huckaby

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay I have a theory. I think maybe MH tried to commit suiside , I dont think that she is the one that did this. It sounds like she is covering for a man, maybe an abuser, like grandpa, or boyfriend or maybe in the Tracy 60, and she couldn't take the pressure. Maybe she is blaming herself for not saving Sandra and maybe she kept trying to give clues and the cops was catching the hint.

Where is the link that gaurds are posted outside her ICU room? I cant find it.

When I taught SS.the church supplied 'most' of the everyday stuff.......and it was kept at the church.
I just had my weekly things and decorations for the season.
My friend helped me.
We never had enough stuff to pack in a huge suitcase!
This suitcase deal is just to wierd!
I wonder if MH has been taken in for questioning???
Yes, she has been questioned more than once according to Melissa. She was questioned at home and at the hospital. The article also stated LE "changed detail" at the hospital which could indicate they had her under surveillance, too.

Imo...there was nothing in the suitcase besides Sandra and it was never stolen as MH has stated to the press.

This thread is moving too fast for me :)

I'm gonna say what many are saying. Melissa's story is utter B.S.

She is making excuses for the luggage just in case it is ever found. Her story is just a little too perfect and planned for me. I believe she is the one. Now...more questions. Who helped her, or is she helping someone? What exactly is going on? My Creepometer is on high alert here.

I just got back from a mini vacation. I have a large suitcase that I pull with wheels. After I unpack, I put it back in storage and don't think of it again until I'm going on vacation. We have NEVER pulled our suitcases out of storage to use unless we are traveling.

Who uses a suitcase to transport articles to a church classroom and to decorate? That's the LAST thing I would think of using. I may use a plastic container with a lid, or multiple Fred Meyer plastic bags. But a suitcase?

NOPE. Not a chance I'm buying this story.

I'm sure LE is heading in the right direction. And it all points to her.

I hope they are grilling her, and grilling her hard.

No name of CHURCH??? No name of molester? (man or woman?):eek:
What is a 6 pack arrest????:confused:
arrest Dec 29,2008
what is April 2, 2009? sentence? trial?

All I did was copy and paste the google search result; if you click on it the file is no longer there.

Male by the way

Okay I have a theory. I think maybe MH tried to commit suiside , I dont think that she is the one that did this. It sounds like she is covering for a man, maybe an abuser, like grandpa, or boyfriend or maybe in the Tracy 60, and she couldn't take the pressure. Maybe she is blaming herself for not saving Sandra and maybe she kept trying to give clues and the cops was catching the hint.

It doesn't say they were posted outside her ICU room...but they were doing some sort of "detail" at the hospital which may or may not have been on her (but since it was included in the article...my guess is the reporter is connecting it in some way).

Police interviewed her at the hospital.

“It’s where I was, and I told them that’s where I was, so they came just because they had a few questions to ask me about what I know,” she said.

Dispatchers said over the police scanner on Tuesday that officers were “changing detail” at the hospital, where they had evidently been stationed for several hours.

http://www.tracypress.com/pages/ful...e&widget=push&instance=home_most_popular&open

http://www.tracypress.com/pages/ful...e&widget=push&instance=home_most_popular&open=&

The pastor is 77 so maybe his son could have a daughter who is 42 if he married young. You are very good to find what you did. I don't know how to even begin to look for that kind of info. xox

Scandi- Melissa's father is only 47 years old. :blowkiss:

All I did was copy and paste the google search result; if you click on it the file is no longer there.

Male by the way

Probably not "our" church or the Tracy Press would have linked it to this case already.

We also have to remember that a year ago she was married and living in SoCal (at least per the Tracy article) and we don't know if the drugging and molestation could have occurred during the marriage? Just putting it out there for thoughts. On her facebook it says Modesto... is that socal?

It doesn't say they were posted outside her ICU room...but they were doing some sort of "detail" at the hospital which may or may not have been on her (but since it was included in the article...my guess is the reporter is connecting it in some way).

Police interviewed her at the hospital.

“It’s where I was, and I told them that’s where I was, so they came just because they had a few questions to ask me about what I know,” she said.

Dispatchers said over the police scanner on Tuesday that officers were “changing detail” at the hospital, where they had evidently been stationed for several hours.

http://www.tracypress.com/pages/ful...e&widget=push&instance=home_most_popular&open

SS, wise pal SS, please help a gal out and explain what "changing detail" means. Questions, details she gave, change the sheets?? :blowkiss:

I wonder if Melinda could be claiming to have found the note as a cover, a reason for some man she knows to be seen out in the area where Sandra was found. She could claim that she told him about the note and he was just out there checking the area.
Why don't you think Melissa could have done this by herself? Women can be just as evil or even more evil than any man. I can see her doing this after everything she has said today, imo. I would be hard pressed to think she is not up to her eyeballs in this murder.

SS, wise pal SS, please help a gal out and explain what "changing detail" means. Questions, details she gave, change the sheets?? :blowkiss:
LOL Changing detail means they are switching out people per shift. One comes off and the other goes on. ;) But now that you mention it...I can see how this could be very confusing. :)

Why don't you think Melissa could have done this by herself? Women can be just as evil or even more evil than any man. I can see her doing this after everything she has said today, imo. I would be hard pressed to think she is not up to her eyeballs in this murder.

She could have done it all by herself, but the accounts from Johnny and the cadet about the Silverado will have to be ruled out.

We also have to remember that a year ago she was married and living in SoCal (at least per the Tracy article) and we don't know if the drugging and molestation could have occurred during the marriage? Just putting it out there for thoughts. On her facebook it says Modesto... is that socal?

Modesto is a half hour from Tracy.

It was difficult to hear the questions during the pc, but I thought the reporter said the molestation/drugging occurred in the mhp. Sgt. Sheneman replied that he was unaware of anything like that taking place in the mhp.

makes me wonder if her and hubby had a hobby up there....:eek:....bolded by me

LOL Changing detail means they are switching out people per shift. One comes off and the other goes on. ;) But now that you mention it...I can see how this could be very confusing. :)

Medically, I understood THAT changing detail, but it said in the article the "officers were changing detail." LOL I didn't want to be misconshtrued....

You are right, it is adding up very quickly. Almost too quickly for me though....I'm having a hard time coming up with motive other than 1. covering for someone 2. herself having been abused = involved in others abuse. I just don't know, but I really don't see her involved in any act, to me it screams pedophile. I wouldn't not be surprised if there are multiple arrests here, perhaps an entire family.

It sure would help if we knew if any of these players had a financial gain in the taking of Sandra. That is what the 60 club {?} is about, selling child *advertiser censored* from what we've learned. That is a lucrative market and could in itself be a motive.

Ya know SeekJustice, I don't think that astute reporter at the presser today would have dared ask the question about Melissa/lewd acts with a child, or whatever it was, unless he was sure of his source. And he did state this had been investigated and the court case was found. I think she is into some kinky and simply awful activities in her life. I don't even want to stretch my imagination to think about what it could be. A roll up bed . . . . . .xox

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie