NC - Shaniya Davis, 5, Allegedly sold by mother 11/10/09 #10

Status
Not open for further replies.
If anyone can post updates of the presser, it would be greatly appreciated by those of us stuck at work and unable to watch. TIA! :blowkiss:

Leona Cromartie, Antoinette Davis' aunt, said Sunday she believes the accusations against her niece are false and that McNeill is talking to police in an effort to get a plea bargain in court.

http://fayobserver.com/Articles/2009/11/16/952562

yeah, well of course she's innocent..:loser:

i guess that's why she didn't show one ounce of emotion after just having found out her child has been murdered! she is full of crap!

My understanding a murder committed during the commission of another felony...equals MURDER in the first degree.
There better be more charges added, that's all I have to say!

You're right about this, Linda, and may I add that the courts are harder on perps when the victim is a child.

Jane Valez Mitchell was just interviewed. Why do these people know less than we do??

THAT infuriates me SO MUCH when I watch shows like hers, NG, etc. We know so much more than that they do!! How do they even have a TV show if they're information isn't up-to-the-minute????

Indeed.

I think this country would be a better place if TV networks spent more time exposing these horrors among us and their viewers invested as much interest in all these innocent victims as they do into who gets kicked off the island or becomes the next hit singer. :no:

I couldn't have said it better myself.

Once they can get a autopsy done they will have more evidence to further their investigation. I can garauntee there will be more serious charges filed on both of them this *advertiser censored* has now idea what's coming.
I just want to slapp the crap out of her after watching her on video in court there is nothing there no emotion whatsoever. She is absolutely clueless to the severity of her trouble right now, what a monster, even Casey coughed up some type of emotion .....

Not very many mikes there. There are usually several dozen taped on top of each other.

That woman had been told what, about an hour or so before, that they had found her Daughter's body. Did anyone notice anything that made her look like she had been crying? She stood there and omg...............there are no words.

Was she told? What was the exact time Shaniya was found? Maybe they didn't tell Antoinette yet b/c her body hasn't officially been identified. For some reason I don't think Antoinette knew about Shaniya being found at the time she went in front of the judge.

http://news14.com/charlotte-news-10...sing-5-year-old-girl-located-in-sanford--n-c-

""You have a lot of very upset people, very emotional detectives. They've been running strictly on adrenaline this past week. They worked day and night tirelessly to find this little girl and bring her home alive. So again, you have a lot of people in shock right now,” Theresa Chance, of the Fayetteville Police Department, said. “You always hold out hope you'll be able to reunite, especially a child with their family safely, so if this turns out to be Shaniya, it's a sad ending. It's very difficult."

Twenty search teams of eight people each moved along both sides of N.C. 87, while a number of law enforcement agencies, local hunters and a bus full of cadets pitched in to locate the girl."

I have so respect and gratitude for LE and all the detectives working cases like this day in, day out.
I feel like I'm getting burn-out just from reading about them. But we can just log out to get a break from it all.

I can't imagine what they must go through, and the toll it would take both physically, and emotionally.
My guess is they cop more abuse and critisism than thanks, so I'd like to say a big THANKYOU to all of them, from the bottom of my heart.

:prayer: My prayers go out to them too.

I'm not getting anything...maybe server issues on their part?

Once they can get a autopsy done they will have more evidence to further their investigation. I can garauntee there will be more serious charges filed on both of them this *advertiser censored* has now idea what's coming.
I just want to slapp the crap out of her after watching her on video in court there is nothing there no emotion whatsoever. She is absolutely clueless to the severity of her trouble right now, what a monster, even Casey coughed up some type of emotion .....

She resisted arrest...doesn't shed a single tear...she disgusts me.

WTH Why is this woman sound so cheery laughing and giggling?????????

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cindy88