Q&A Only FOR AY (Railbugfreak) -- NO Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks.... You know I ask myself the same questions over and over again everyday. Honestly IDK. Unlike everyone else im giving AB the benefit of the doubt because i havent heard any evidence of him being involved except out of EBs mouth and honestly i dont believe a word that comes out of her mouth as I lived with her for 10 years. Do I think AB couldve been a better Dad? YES. We all make mistakes although that was a huge mistake on his part to trust EB with her. Was AB a good DAD? Hell yea he was. What happened since february though IDK because i hadnt SEEN AB or EB since then except briefly and that was if we ran in to each other out and about. Yes I made a few comments on her FB till around march or so after that she was blocked from my FB. I know that answered more than your question but just answered a few of the ones i seen before.
So when you say you know EB and SY had been talking "alone" for the past 3-4 months, you mean someone told you that. You didn't see it for yourself.

Sorry, don't mean to interrogate. Just trying to keep the facts straight in my head. Thank you for helping us out here.

ETA: Nevermind. I see you answered this question while I was typing.

Tell us alittle bit about EB, if you can. She couldn't have always been such a... well, insert the word of your choice here, I guess. I gather from her family that lying has always been an issue with her, and I'm also assuming she was a bit, touched in the head. But was there a progression from bad to worse over the course of the time you've known her?

How long has he lived with your dad? What must your poor dad have thought of all that's been going on.

So when you say you know EB and SY had been talking "alone" for the past 3-4 months, you mean someone told you that. You didn't see it for yourself.

Sorry, don't mean to interrogate. Just trying to keep the facts straight in my head. Thank you for helping us out here.

ETA: Nevermind. I see you answered this question while I was typing.

I will answer anyway as people tend to say i contradict myself lol. My bro told me that and that was told before the allegations were made so i have no reason not to believe him and hes not a liar that ive seen

How long has he lived with your dad? What must your poor dad have thought of all that's been going on.

He stayed with him for about 3-4 months off and on. He has not been back to Dads house since he was arrested and he is not allowed back at dads house per DAD lol

He stayed with him for about 3-4 months off and on. He has not been back to Dads house since he was arrested and he is not allowed back at dads house per DAD lol

Dad sounds like a wise old fox to me. :)

Thanks.... You know I ask myself the same questions over and over again everyday. Honestly IDK. Unlike everyone else im giving AB the benefit of the doubt because i havent heard any evidence of him being involved except out of EBs mouth and honestly i dont believe a word that comes out of her mouth as I lived with her for 10 years. Do I think AB couldve been a better Dad? YES. We all make mistakes although that was a huge mistake on his part to trust EB with her. Was AB a good DAD? Hell yea he was. What happened since february though IDK because i hadnt SEEN AB or EB since then except briefly and that was if we ran in to each other out and about. Yes I made a few comments on her FB till around march or so after that she was blocked from my FB. I know that answered more than your question but just answered a few of the ones i seen before.
I think AB was bamboozled by eb? Any insight into their dynamic as a couple? Did she make all the decisions? Would she plant evidence to frame AB?

I take it you cant answer my post above, but it has been stated on other forums that AB has told you a lot of information recently that could be crucial to this case. Is this true? No need to elaborate if you cant.

oh man, I have work in the morning. thank you for answering my questions railbugfreak, best wishes for your new marriage.

Tell us alittle bit about EB, if you can. She couldn't have always been such a... well, insert the word of your choice here, I guess. I gather from her family that lying has always been an issue with her, and I'm also assuming she was a bit, touched in the head. But was there a progression from bad to worse over the course of the time you've known her?

Yes she has always been a liar and a very good one at that. Ive been called everything but trash just because i was married to her. I will say she was very different person since she came back from aussie. I didnt leave long before that because of the kids. Yes they were getting older by then but britt was still at home and I didnt wont to leave them with nothing, EB didnt have no income and i didnt have the heart to put them on the streets. She had me believing she was on disability since I met her. I didnt find out different until the day she left for aussie when i was cleaning out her room. yes her room because i had my own bedroom.

Do you know of any cancer followups for Zahra? Did she spend a lot of time by herself when EB was having her alone time?

Will you be very suprised if AB is arrested for Zs murder and dismemberment,and why or why not.
WELCOME TO WS!!!

Yes she has always been a liar and a very good one at that. Ive been called everything but trash just because i was married to her. I will say she was very different person since she came back from aussie. I didnt leave long before that because of the kids. Yes they were getting older by then but britt was still at home and I didnt wont to leave them with nothing, EB didnt have no income and i didnt have the heart to put them on the streets. She had me believing she was on disability since I met her. I didnt find out different until the day she left for aussie when i was cleaning out her room. yes her room because i had my own bedroom.

So she wasn't on disability? Where did her money come from, Adam? Scams? Drugs? Combination of all? Or do you know?

I take it you cant answer my post above, but it has been stated on other forums that AB has told you a lot of information recently that could be crucial to this case. Is this true? No need to elaborate if you cant.

Sorry hadnt had a chance to look at that link. Ill check it out real quick then im gonna get off here for a bit, be back on later

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni