Pictures of Casey Anthony from TMZ

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just call it as it is ... karma. This isn't just a small bunch of extreme activists involved in an 'e-lynching' IMO -- it is a large proportion of the general public who saw the trial and are outraged at the lack of justice for Caylee.

respectfully snipped

:seeya: right on

bbm

It's her and it was a staged event. JB would not let her walk around anywhere alone, what with all the threats against her real or imagined. Really walking alone down a street just randomly sipping a starbuck's not a soul with her, la te da down the road. If she is in such peril from people that are out to get her how dumb is that. I don't think she would even want to be out alone in the big bad world just strolling through Old Navy. If it was random people would be like who the heck is that photog taking a pic of??????? KC! Cell phones would be whipped out and it would go all over with twitter, facebook, ect..... Then people would gather and you know what would ensue after that. They picked a day and time when there would be nobody much out and about. and did the pics and got out of the area. Moo

I think the photographer tried to stay hidden so as not to alert Casey that he was on to her.

There's no way to know if she only stayed in the front window, that's were she could be filmed. We don't know the time frame, the photographer could have waited a long time before, or after, she appeared in the window. IF it is a private citizen who took the pictures, it seems to me his/her behavior borders on stalking. The photographer has obviously been following her around for at least 3 days.

Nah, the perp probably just called and set it up that morning. This "sighting" is as fictional as was the entire defense. Totally staged! ABSOLUTELY.

It's her and it was a staged event. JB would not let her walk around anywhere alone, what with all the threats against her real or imagined. Really walking alone down a street just randomly sipping a starbuck's not a soul with her, la te da down the road. If she is in such peril from people that are out to get her how dumb is that. I don't think she would even want to be out alone in the big bad world just strolling through Old Navy. If it was random people would be like who the heck is that photog taking a pic of??????? KC! Cell phones would be whipped out and it would go all over with twitter, facebook, ect..... Then people would gather and you know what would ensue after that. They picked a day and time when there would be nobody much out and about. and did the pics and got out of the area. Moo

You hit the nail on the head! all staged!! disgusting, thought she was in treatment??? I knew she wasn't in treatment because she doesn't think there is anything wrong with herself. you have to realize you have a problem when you go for Treatment!!

I agree. Whether or not that is Casey, and that is where she is staying, she is damned if she does, damned if she doesn't. Had the pics of the possible hotel room been of a 5 star resort, people woulkd have been "how's she paying for that, who's paying for that?" The pics are of a budget place, and people still *****.

Oooh…your mention of the motel set me to wondering if someone that either works or is staying at that motel may have recognized her and decided to make a few buck$ by notifying the paparazzi. Hope they made a mint! (Just as long as it's not FCA or the DT.)

NG's FB page has over 12,000 comments on Casey-related articles in the past 24 hours so I guess the interest is still there...all of NG's top stories on her page are about Casey....she gives a bit of space to Celina Cass, the little girl found dead in NH but you have to go pretty far down to find it. Love NG's priorities. JMO

You hit the nail on the head! all staged!! disgusting, thought she was in treatment??? I knew she wasn't in treatment because she doesn't think there is anything wrong with herself. you have to realize you have a problem when you go for Treatment!!

Hey, don't you get it. This is part of the treatment. She's exploring her inner paparazzi fantasies in order to regain a base in reality and as a part of her grieving process!

IMO She owes everyone so much money.....but the only ones she really can't avoid would be her defense team. The can help her hide her money out of the country so that no one suing her sees a dime, but her defense team WANTS THEIR DOUGH and lots of it.

Nah, the perp probably just called and set it up that morning. This "sighting" is as fictional as was the entire defense. Totally staged! ABSOLUTELY.

I agree.

Days ago TMZ was running a series of posts about "was Casey hot?" I think these were used as a ploy to gain an 'in', that they were FCA friendly.

The next thing we hear that TMZ reviewed a video of FCA getting off the plane and drinking a Corona but declined the price.

The next thing we got a post that FCA was not accepting offers for an exclusive interview and instead was going into rehab for 3 reasons.

The next thing we get the photos of FCA 'incognito' -- they are posted so the deal is done.

Hmmm. That's a lot of coincidences and whether TMZ negotiated through third parties or not --- there was communications between TMZ and the DT, a flow of 'news' info and now these opportunitistic photos.

I too would like to believe that these photos came from an opportunistic photographer or a lucky paparazzi but see this more as a deal that was struck at an agreeable price to stage a 'safe' photo opp else we are trying too hard and it becomes too complex a conspiracy theory. IMO

Oooh…your mention of the motel set me to wondering if someone that either works or is staying at that motel may have recognized her and decided to make a few buck$ by notifying the paparazzi. Hope they made a mint! (Just as long as it's not FCA or the DT.)

I think that's a good possibility, but I don't think these are paparazzi pics. It could be either someone who works at the motel or a friend of someone who works there and is alerted whenever Casey goes out. It makes no sense to me that a staged sighting would include 3 changes of clothing.

I think that's a good possibility, but I don't think these are paparazzi pics. It could be either someone who works at the motel or a friend of someone who works there and is alerted whenever Casey goes out. It makes no sense to me that a staged sighting would include 3 changes of clothing.

The changes of clothing makes even more sense why it was staged. I remember reading an interview with an actress (can't remember which one) who said she intentionally wore the same outfit several days in a row when she had paps camped outside her home. They can't keep selling similar looking pictures to the mags, they won't keep buying them. She said it made them move on faster, nothing new to see...

20 pics of her in different outfits will sell better than 20 pics of her in the same clothes. I think they were advised by someone to do that so they could get more $$$. IMO

I'm really surprised to see all the staging comments - just how close do you all think the pap was? He could easily be 100 feet away and using a zoom lens and she would never know he was there.

Really? This is how FKC wants herself to look on her first pics out of jail - that dumpy person walking along the sidewalk? No way did she approve those shots - she's far too vain for them to have been staged - IMO.

And I think it's a leap to think because they were "done" on Sunday that they were all taken that day. They could have been taken over two or three days and completed on Sunday, shopped, set up, trademarked and ready for publication on Tuesday night. I'm assuming there were more, and these pics are the ones TMZ chose. They would have needed more of "something" to confirm these were in fact her, but that doesn't mean they would publish their "confirmation".

BBM, That's punny! :floorlaugh:

The changes of clothing makes even more sense why it was staged. I remember reading an interview with an actress (can't remember which one) who said she intentionally wore the same outfit several days in a row when she had paps camped outside her home. They can't keep selling similar looking pictures to the mags, they won't keep buying them. She said it made them move on faster, nothing new to see...

20 pics of her in different outfits will sell better than 20 pics of her in the same clothes. I think they were advised by someone to do that so they could get more $$$. IMO

That would make sense to me if the photos were sold at different times as separate Casey sightings but not with them apparently being sold in a bunch. One set of photos = one $$.

Maybe testing the waters..because I feel the same some are her and some are not..They may have found a look a like and are watching our reaction to the two of them to see if we can tell the difference. Sounds so spyish almost silly but then again they are kind of silly. Maybe they flew someone to her to do these shots..

NG's FB page has over 12,000 comments on Casey-related articles in the past 24 hours so I guess the interest is still there...all of NG's top stories on her page are about Casey....she gives a bit of space to Celina Cass, the little girl found dead in NH but you have to go pretty far down to find it. Love NG's priorities. JMO

You know, I'm no NG fan but I can't criticize her on this one. I can see clearly where my priorities are... and it would be the pot calling the kettle black. Hey, at least I admit it! :innocent:

In one she has blue nail polish on and the other she doesnt..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Starlight86