Casey Anthony Seen at Anti Trump Protest

I Cannot BELIEVE THAT SELFISH MURDERING ***** IS STILL WALKING AROUND! AND WAS ALLOWED TO DO SO! At the last Minute saying it was an "Accident" that "Kaleigh" "Drowned" in the Pool. She should of least have been Charged with "Abuse of a Corpse". False Statements. THANKS AGAIN AMERICAN INJUSTICE SYSTEM! And bases on Evidence I bet I could tell the Story of Events.I don't see how The jury could be SO BLIND!

Maybe she is hoping he will notice her. A Clevelands Indian hat is not politically correct

People should be protesting outside of wherever she is living....She makes me sick!

What is a *advertiser censored*? Remember that jaw dropping question from the female juror? Made Baby Killer angry. Baby Killer pushed out her lips in objection. Sweet Caylee had her mouth taped shut by that S*ut.

"You won't find the smell of death and hair from my children in the trunk of my car." NGrace

How in the cotton picking way did she manage a weekend in Palm Beach for the Super Bowl? I hope the paparazzi followed her so we get the whole story. It annoys me that she breathes the same air that I do.

Eww...she sickens me. Her poor parents.

There are organizations who pay protesters well at different political events, etc.
I don't see CA doing anything worthwhile or anything for free.

So much for Chaney Mason's claim that poor FCA was not even able to go out in public for fear of her life. She does just what she wants when she wants. He must be eating some crow now.

How dare her. She has no right to protest anything, much less the President of the United States. She should be in prison for life. Screw the child murdering biotch !

Well he has said he is going to be the law and order President so that right there would make her despise our President.

I honestly try hard not to think about this worthless because it still enrages me to the max she got away with murdering her beautiful little daughter.

IMO

There are organizations who pay protesters well at different political events, etc.
I don't see CA doing anything worthwhile or anything for free.

That would explain it, I bet you're right.

Well he has said he is going to be the law and order President so that right there would make her despise our President.

I honestly try hard not to think about this worthless because it still enrages me to the max she got away with murdering her beautiful little daughter.

IMO

Says something about the Trump protesters too, doesn't it? And I so agree, the only place she should be is in jail. Or, let her loose in a Florida swamp, that would work for me.

That would explain it, I bet you're right.

Says something about the Trump protesters too, doesn't it? And I so agree, the only place she should be is in jail. Or, let her loose in a Florida swamp, that would work for me.

If Anthony's presence at a protest says something about protesters, then David Duke's involvement with Trump's election says something about his supporters, no? Two way street, my friend.

If Anthony's presence at a protest says something about protesters, then David Duke's involvement with Trump's election says something about his supporters, no? Two way street, my friend.

Love it when people are forced to acknowledge there are idiots on both sides. Now if we could just get the MSM to do it on a routine basis.

There is no evidence that she is protesting is there? She could be using the opportunity to get noticed. Younger women are noticed and she is very thin which seems to be a prerequisite for worthiness of positive notice

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
branditau.wareham72@gmail
Back