Casey Anthony Seen at Anti Trump Protest

What is a *advertiser censored*? Remember that jaw dropping question from the female juror? Made Baby Killer angry. Baby Killer pushed out her lips in objection. Sweet Caylee had her mouth taped shut by that S*ut.

"You won't find the smell of death and hair from my children in the trunk of my car." NGrace

How in the cotton picking way did she manage a weekend in Palm Beach for the Super Bowl? I hope the paparazzi followed her so we get the whole story. It annoys me that she breathes the same air that I do.

I read a while back she was living there, with a BF. Engaged no less. They were having a lawn sale. He is supposed to have $$$$$. Only in America!

Her attorney is busy trying to defend Aaron Hernandez right now while making excuses why he needs more time to do such. Maybe Jose left town with strict directions that Casey stay hidden and not expose herself to view, but this was the end result.

While the cats away, the mice will play. She'd better start behaving herself, or Jose will cut her out of the proceeds of that future book deal he's bound to have planned.

I read a while back she was living there, with a BF. Engaged no less. They were having a lawn sale. He is supposed to have $$$$$. Only in America!

Imho she better not have any more children. She can't be trusted.

If Anthony's presence at a protest says something about protesters, then David Duke's involvement with Trump's election says something about his supporters, no? Two way street, my friend.

I deleted that last post on my own volition. :) Suffice it to say that the supporters aren't engaging in public protests or associating themselves in any way with David Duke.... at least none that matter; nor are they doing such with CA aka child killer. And I agree with Gardenista, there will always be idiots on both sides. :moo:

Now, no more politics for me, too divisive. :wave:

I think it's safe to say that people on all sides of the political spectrum had their hearts broken when this monster was acquitted.

Oh enjoying a protest CA? Too bad your daughter didn't get the chance to grow up and form her own political opinions and partake in rights allowed to us by our country. If any protest ever turned a riot I could have justified this one if people were doing it because she showed her face. No one should ever allow her to forget.

I think it's safe to say that people on all sides of the political spectrum had their hearts broken when this monster was acquitted.

Amen. I agree.

Seems I saw something on her living "well", courteous of who I don't know............

I just find it so ironic that she's protesting in front of someone's house after she called the cops on protestors in front of her house

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It just sickens me that she is free and walking around. How does she support herself?

I wonder if the people around her know who she is?

Some seem to.. she was waving at them. The lady next to her seems to suddenly realize who she is

If Anthony's presence at a protest says something about protesters, then David Duke's involvement with Trump's election says something about his supporters, no? Two way street, my friend.

Funny my thought was trump is too low for even a baby killer

She looks good actually.

I hate that.

So who's supporting super mom these days? State of FL? Mystery beau? It's amazing that someone people, like cockroaches, just continue to thrive no matter what.

I guess that means that twitter account is fake then. She was in support of Trump on that account.

Of course, she could have just gotten a new boyfriend who hates Trump, so she switched sides.

Haha! True and true

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
branditau.wareham72@gmail