Casey's seizure? NEW INFORMATION 2011.09.08

Status
Not open for further replies.
That date is very important I believe, for it could have been the beginning or worsening of a very serious diagnosis that maybe never got diagnosed. From April on of 08, Casey seemed to take off with all kinds of activities.

do you think she may have been brain damaged?

laece your quote under your name inspires ME!

I do not believe the seizure. I think it is another fabrication or attempt to gain sympathy. Until I see an er report I aint buying it...not to mention if she had a seizure and was treated in the er...she would have had a follow up or consult ordered with neuro (and I am an ole' crusty nurse....well..not old and not crusty but 17 years of intensive care, ER, burn unit, and open heart makes me highly doubt her "tale" until I see paperwork that confirms it)

ETA...I feel she used the "I have seizures pity me" ruse on jesse and he took her to the er where she was seen, given a tylenol and released...just a guess mind you but pathological liars will do ANYTHING and SAY ANYTHING for pity....for no reason whatsoever.

I do not believe the seizure. I think it is another fabrication or attempt to gain sympathy. Until I see an er report I aint buying it...not to mention if she had a seizure and was treated in the er...she would have had a follow up or consult ordered with neuro (and I am an ole' crusty nurse....well..not old and not crusty but 17 years of intensive care, ER, burn unit, and open heart makes me highly doubt her "tale" until I see paperwork that confirms it)

ETA...I feel she used the "I have seizures pity me" ruse on jesse and he took her to the er where she was seen, given a tylenol and released...just a guess mind you but pathological liars will do ANYTHING and SAY ANYTHING for pity....for no reason whatsoever.

i'm with you on this one. i'm just surprised we haven't heard more about it.

i don't doubt for one second that she was being a big fat faker for sympathy. if dr's say differently, i will retract my statement then.

I took Cindy's Myspace entry to say that lies and betrayal started not long after the birth, then many chances to change given, love is blind, then lies and betrayal again. Lies were probably going on even before pregnancy, but just not caught due to teenage things going on and not getting caught. If Zani was supposedly a friend back then, she was probably a name used to get out of being where she was supposed to be or spending the night.

Sorry this is just proof that upsets me. EVEN people here are forgetting the nanny timeline. She supposedly has ONLY known her for 1 1/2 years not 3 or greater. Nobody has EVER commented on knowing the name Zani Zanny Zaniaga or whatever except recently. HER misleading lies are starting to even blur peoples vision here!!! argh... :(

ZAnny the nanny is a new concept she never mentions the name prior to this incident and even her friend said that it was becomming a joke saying the name zanny the nanny but that it was only a recent thing. and these are people that have ONLY known her for 6-9 months to begin with, none of her long term friends have been invloved in her life the past 6-9 months very sparingly if at all.

Sorry not upset at you persay just her web of lies must be kept straight.

i'm with you on this one. i'm just surprised we haven't heard more about it.

i don't doubt for one second that she was being a big fat faker for sympathy. if dr's say differently, i will retract my statement then.
Me too Laece! There was no seizure...just like there was no ZFG and no job at the sports store, and no job at universal.....(to infinity list goes on). I have seen a pathological liar say she had brain cancer before....for no reason whatsoever... There is no order or logic to it... and no way for a normal person to understand how someone could lie about something like that..... let alone just lying about what you ate last night for dinner...lying just to lie. No way to understand it but at least we know that she does do it.....so everything and anything said or done by her needs to be considered a lie until proven true (the reverse of what is normaly done by human beings lol...

Driving restrictions in the state of Virginia after a seizure is 6 months from the last episode. I believe it changes once the patient is put on seizure meds.

Sorry this is just proof that upsets me. EVEN people here are forgetting the nanny timeline. She supposedly has ONLY known her for 1 1/2 years not 3 or greater. Nobody has EVER commented on knowing the name Zani Zanny Zaniaga or whatever except recently. HER misleading lies are starting to even blur peoples vision here!!! argh... :(

ZAnny the nanny is a new concept she never mentions the name prior to this incident and even her friend said that it was becomming a joke saying the name zanny the nanny but that it was only a recent thing. and these are people that have ONLY known her for 6-9 months to begin with, none of her long term friends have been invloved in her life the past 6-9 months very sparingly if at all.

Sorry not upset at you persay just her web of lies must be kept straight.

actually, it's been reported in several places that casey knew zfg for 3-4 years, but only used her as a baby-sitter for 1-2 years.

if i can find an actual link to it, i will post. so far i only found discussion of it on another forum, but it does show that people have seen and heard different things about this subject.

Ok, I haven't read this entire thread completely (that's my disclaimer LOL), so bear with me if this has been brought up.

I DO agree that this, if it was in fact a seizure, was a one-shot deal. Cindy would be out there with a loudspeaker if Casey suffered from a confirmed medical condition of any kind, from a seizure disorder to ingrown toenails.

My son suffers from seizures, and while blackouts during, extreme fatigue afterwards are all the norm (as mentioned throughout here, I did skim), I haven't heard any mention of medication. And drinking on seizure meds would be a definite NO.

One-shot seizures can be from almost anything. Drug use, etc. are a possibility. However, there are also very innocent causes. Low sodium levels, for example, can cause seizures.

Ok, on to my point (long-winded today I guess). What I'm wondering about is an adult febrile seizure? I remember one of her myspace messages talking about being down for a while because she'd been so sick. Do the dates correspond? Could be she was sick, and her fever got so high she had a febrile seizure.

Though, if it were anyone "normal", and they were running a temp that high, I don't think chatting away online would be a priority...

So Jesse took Casey to the hospital a while back for a seizure.
Anyone know why? Was this the first one? Is she epileptic and if so, was her driver's licence restricted?

Casey never bothered to get a driver's license, she was driving around on a permit. This was discussed on the forum yesterday, if I find the post I will provide a link.:)

actually, it's been reported in several places that casey knew zfg for 3-4 years, but only used her as a baby-sitter for 1-2 years.

if i can find an actual link to it, i will post. so far i only found discussion of it on another forum, but it does show that people have seen and heard different things about this subject.

Please do because after reading 400 pages of documents recorded by the police I fnd no mention of it, the boyfriend thinks has has but hey he only knew her seriously as a bf for 6 months s really up to the point they broke off in may and only ran into her on and off between aug last year and feb when they became bf/gf and he HARDLY saw Casey without Caylee anyway. maybe a few 3-4 times from the sounds of it. Not many men recall such things all they care about is one things which is evident form him because she wanted to be more serious and he did not.... and i will jsut leave it there, and YES I am a man.

I will be back with a new link to transcripts I JUST RE-TRANSCRIBBED ugh.... from the 400 pages documents which mention several people the police interviewed how long they knew her and the nanny references discussed.!!!!

Nanny was used off and on in the past mostly Caylee stayed with the gramps but Zani, Zanny, Zaniaga whatever was really only a recent thing by this evidence.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=70564
see that link for my re-transcript of the police documents ugh what a chore that was....

Sorry if this has been addressed already, but I couldn't find it.

Does anyone have more info on Casey's seizure earlier this year.

What caused it?
Is she prone to them?
Does she take anything for them?
Is there a history of them?

Thanx

I don't know about KC's seizure but I wonder if it was caused by drugs? My first husband had horrible seizures and I took him to many doctors and hospitals. Nobody was ever able to figure out exactly what was causing them. Seems he was a BAD drug addict and I didnt' even know until we had been married for three years! Anyway to make a long story short, he found out it was from one of the drugs he was taking and when he quit that drug, the seizures stopped. I don't know what drug it was, but he must have been having some bad reactions!!!

Likely from cocaine and xanex...that is a common side effect of combining those 2 drugs...I wonder if KC was "banging"? That is the street name for shooting up drugs? I have some experience in this arena, and the sudden change in behavior that she seemed to have according to all of her friends from BEFORE the Tony group fits right in with what happens when someone starts shooting...and OTHERS are perfectly willing to shoot you up if you do not feel comfortable doing ti yourself-ie: someone else could have been injecting her...she does not fear the needle...ie: the tattoos, so maybe, just maybe, Casey had stepped into the world of banging and it is NOT a pretty world let me tell you...

Don't know if it was mentioned...but according to my neurologist the other day, FL does NOT require reporting of seizures by docs to the DMV.

Chloroform in the past was used to control seizures. I wonder if exposure to it could cause a seizure.

Lee refers to KC's driver license in his interview so I guess that answers the question as to whether or not she had one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
julandken