AL AL - Brittney Wood, 19, Mobile, 31 May 2012 - # 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was looking at RSW's fb page. He is really into role playing games. There are pictures of him posted on a fb page called Mini War Games about a week before all of this started. Theres also alot of activities listed that he does in Fairhope and with one guy in particular that lives in Fairhope I haven't been able to connect this to any of the other family members, but DK'S fb page is skimpy and DH's fb page is gone. I just thought it was interesting, because people have been known to take role playing games into real life. It may have nothing to do with anything , but we wanted some new theories. That's the best I can come up with now. It's also interesting to note that RSW has been in Alabama since 2010 and his family is still in Tnn.

I started going through his online footprints last weekend. I'll start again & post it all. Please give me a couple of hours...

Unless bond is revoked, which I don't see on RSW's court record.

That's right. In Mobile, they will put zero in the bond amount if you cannot get out. Used most often for people who are in violation of parole/probation. Since they lowered RSW's bond amount, he could definitely be bonded out.

I think LE is checking all their phones and where they last pinged!
Im sure they have checkd to see if BW contacted any of them or if any of them contacted her.

Im curious as to where her phone pinged around 8-9-10-OR 11 PM THAT EVNING!
Who she was texting or calling...
If you break it down its either Uncle donnie that was last with her or the one she texed last.... I think his amnesia is bogus!
He is probably who she gets her drugs from!

If you read some very old posts, older than the violent holiday weekend, on RSW's facebook, he names his ex-wife & asks for prayers for her health.
For whoever was asking about his children's mother.

~> Sally, really glad to see you on Brittney's thread. Best prepare yourself, though. Get a couple boxes of Kleenex, some really good chocolate, and a wet rag to prepare from overheating. If you start at the beginning, I'd suggest you grab a bottle of wine bc heaven knows you'll need it by the time you reach this point. If you get any vigilante thoughts, you won't be alone.

:blowkiss:

I have been off line for a few days and hoped to come and find that BW had been found. Prayers that she come home soon, prayers to her family for strength and prayers to that beautiful little girl who is too young to understand where her mama has gone. Breaks my heart.

I'm not aware of how many victims there may be, but putting what I do know together, I think the victim DH was accused about, the other two are accused about, as well. So, misplacedcajun's theory is a possibility. MOO

Thanks. If that's the case, it makes it worse :(

UPDATED TIMELINE
06/07/12 @ 10:31 PM - A family friend posts - okay... i was sitting right next to WWH when she was on the phone with at&t today... they told her that they could not give out the info she was asking them for, because WWH is not BW. but they did give her the last 4 digits of the # BW had texted last. that was all they would give her... they would not give WWH the first 3 numbers or even the area code. they did not say that she was at the house in wilcox...the cellular tower in wilcox/ close to wilcox is the last place her phone pinged from. which only means that she was in the area when her phone was pinged....
06/07/12 @ 11:06 PM - A family friend posts - okay, so WWH tried and it was a no go. and CW tried and she couldn't get them either.... can't the police gain access to them at all? i'm sure there has got to be some way that somebody can gain access to her phone records.... and nobody can figure out what 4 numbers she may have used as her pin number? anyone have any ideas? i think they already tried BW's little girls birthday and it didn't work. maybe there is another special date or someone's phone # or maybe has anyone tried the last 4 of her social?

06/07/12 @ 11:12 PM - Another relative posts - WWH BROKE HER CODE TO CHECK HER (BW) MESSAGES IF THAT IS WHAT YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT

What if WWH found BWs phone? Why would she think she think she could get access to the phone code unless she had it in her possession? How would she know who the service provider is unless there is only one company that services the area?

Quote snipped by me
Sent from my amazing HTC Rezound. Please forgive the typos.

why the hell would someone report something that they were guilty of doing???............Wait a sec.. maybe he isn't guilty...maybe he made the allegations about DH and then when DH was interviewed he implicated the 2 uncles, DH felt guilty about what he had done and commited suicide.... but where does Brittnay fit in this?

The man who molested my daughter for years "blew the whistle" on a friend of his who was molesting boys. Go figure.

I love your posts Jersey, and in no way mean any disrespect to you, but LE has MANY times thrown self confessed abusers right back on the street, especially the ones that snitch others out.

No disrespect taken lol. :) You're right, but so quickly? Plus the lowering of the bond tells me he lawyered up.

If somebody goes with the theory that DH is the one that snitched, then DH would also have been the one that confessed & therefore there would be a charge showing against him (re the sex stuff). Instead, we know he was questioned & due for an interview the day he killed himself, so why no quick charges like RSW & DAK? RSW has to be the one that confessed. So it seriously bothers me that a self proclaimed sex offender would be allowed bond & to walk the free streets. It makes me sick.

What is sop in that kind of situation? I'll call my cuz & see if he can enlighten me.

What if WWH found BWs phone? Why would she think she think she could get access to the phone code unless she had it in her possession? How would she know who the service provider is unless there is only one company that services the area?

Quote snipped by me

She probably tried typing in Brittney's daughter's birthdate, and taking it from there. Wasn't it a pre-paid card? Maybe they all use the same service provider.

I asked this in the last thread but in case somebody missed it & happens to know: What is RSW's geocache team name? Did he travel all over, or did he stay within a certain distance to whe he resided in Alabama at the time?

I have not gotten to read alot of this thread or case but have read some and I am just overwhelmed by everything going on with it.

It is like the Heighleigh cummings case x10. Except BW isnt a small child ,thankful for that. Drugs, sex offenders , people killing themselfs. I am sure I am missing things from not having read everything but because all of the illegal activites and shady criminal dealing I am having a hard time believing that anyone involved in this case is going to give full disclosure.IMO.

Quote snipped by me

Id love to know if ppl heard the gunshot!

Where did WWh go? While Uncle DH was shooting himself!

do they have 2 cars?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member