2011.7.12 Presser with Investigators 1:30 PM

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yuri said that calling someone a monster [during questioning] is an investigative method.

Pipitone: How ICA could withstand Universal questioning w/o even a drink of water, you said monster or accident, which do you think she is?

YM: Amazing to me how she reacted/didn't react during intvw. Points where she clearly wasn't being honest with us. Learn interrogation techs, won't give opinion but suffice to say, she never said it was an accident, wwe give them oppty to say this is what happened, still surprised but she would not come off it, to this day still can't believe

JA: Won't rank her, but will say this. YM started investigation, when he went to Universal, we talked with her you guys have the tape... impt to note that our goal at that point was desperate to find a child that we were told was missing. I would have taken ICA to any theme park she wanted to go to if it would have led to finding Caylee

I hope this indicates that these guys have no intentions of selling out for books/interviews/cash deals..I hope they wipe their hands of anything associated.

"I live in Yuri's shadow!"

HAHAHA! :rocker:

Someone needs to investigate jury tampering. The more that I hear from jurors and how they arrived at their decision, the more convinced I become that they were being "courted" for the NOT GUILTY verdict. jmo

I want to live in Yuri's shadow . .. :)

AAWWWW, talking about Gerus in his retirement!! God Bless Gerus!!

Sorry if I spelled Gerus wrong....

Someone needs to investigate jury tampering. The more that I hear from jurors and how they arrived at their decision, the more convinced I become that they were being "courted" for the NOT GUILTY verdict. jmo

yeap! i'm with you! something just stinks like jb's work

I am so glad they have not told everyone to "respect the jury" or its verdict!

:bowdown:

Tells me alot!

Sgt. Allen: [YM and I] we're all going on to different assignments; we've moved on to other cases.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member