17 yo Trayvon Martin Shot to Death by Neighborhood Watch Captain #25

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is what I think happened.
Gz is on his way to the store. On his way out he sees a suspicious "person" for how long he watched we don't know. He for what ever reason calls it in. During the call TM walks past GZ, He then relays that to dispatch. Then TM takes the sidewalk that will take him to the town homes that are facing the opposite road and share backyards with the town homes where GZ leaves his vehicle. Then GZ takes the same sidewalk and is then asked if he is following him. he says yes, OK we don't need you to do that. Now he says that he will proceed to see the address. OK here is where I am wondering do we know if TM took the backyard way or did he go straight thought to the next street as well. When GZ did go to the street to see the address to give to dispatch where was TM? So then GZ turns around to go back to car. iirc they were "together" for 45 seconds from one 911 call and TM was laying behind the 4th town home up from the sidewalk. Approximately 80 foot up the sidewalk. Two people fighting would be able to move 80 feet fighting, no? Do we know if they were on the ground the whole time? Was this a fight on foot? These are some of the ? I have.

This is why I will always stay in Florida! At least with a Hurricane, we get a good warning! The North can keep their blizzards. Tornado Alley can keep their Tornados. Anywhere that has Earthquakes can keep their Earthquakes. I don't like the cold and I don't like not knowing that a tornado or an earthquake could come at any time. I'm a coward like that (even though I do want to go storm chasing).

I wish I had stayed in Lousiana sometimes. But no, I had to move to the mother of all wacky weather states, Oklahoma. It's been storms and warnings since yesterday!!!! Apparently a tornado was above my house last night, not fully formed and never touched down, but still, above my house and my husband let me sleep through it! Give me a hurricane I can run from anyday, LOL.

Getting back on topic, the thing to remember about TM's girlfriend is that she is a teenager too. They believe they're immortal. I bet it never entered her mind that Trayvon had been killed. And boys that age tend to do stuff to scare the bejeesus out of people all of the time, then laugh and say it's a joke. She was probably so confused about what had happened she didn't know what to do. And being a teenager, probably convinced herself he was okay and she just had to get back in touch with him and talk to him again before really freaking out about it. She's a teenager. They don't think like adults do. They still have mom and dad to run to and help them out, which is what it sounds like she did, ran to the nearest adult. Teenagers aren't expected to be the one to fix a situation themselves. I think we should lay off of the girlfiend. She's been through plenty enough already. I hope she is getting some therapy, poor girl.

This is what I think happened.
Gz is on his way to the store. On his way out he sees a suspicious "person" for how long he watched we don't know. He for what ever reason calls it in. During the call TM walks past GZ, He then relays that to dispatch. Then TM takes the sidewalk that will take him to the town homes that are facing the opposite road and share backyards with the town homes where GZ leaves his vehicle. Then GZ takes the same sidewalk and is then asked if he is following him. he says yes, OK we don't need you to do that. Now he says that he will proceed to see the address. OK here is where I am wondering do we know if TM took the backyard way or did he go straight thought to the next street as well. When GZ did go to the street to see the address to give to dispatch where was TM? So then GZ turns around to go back to car. iirc they were "together" for 45 seconds from one 911 call and TM was laying behind the 4th town home up from the sidewalk. Approximately 80 foot up the sidewalk. Two people fighting would be able to move 80 feet fighting, no? Do we know if they were on the ground the whole time? Was this a fight on foot? These are some of the ? I have.

This is why I have a hard time believing George's father's version of events.

He says that George was simply going to go check the address on the next street. He would have had to pass that sidewalk between the buildings and he didn't see Trayvon which, IMO, implies that Trayvon was waiting to ambush George. George makes his way to the other side and jots down the street address and begins walking back to his truck and it is when George gets back to this area between the buildings that Trayvon jumps out and confronts George.

I do not believe that George made his way to the other street. I do not believe he was going to check an address. I do not believe that Trayvon was hiding and waiting to ambush George. I believe George was very intent on finding Trayvon and confronting him. His attitude on the phone call, IMO, shows what his intentions were.

The fight very well could have been when they were both standing up too, but that is not the way Robert Zimmerman Sr. made it sound like? He made it sound like Trayvon jumped out of nowhere, asked "What's your *advertiser censored**ing problem" and George says "nothing" and this is where Trayvon punches George in the face and George goes straight to the ground?

Then we are stuck with Chief Lee's statements that Trayvon just jumped George from behind? So I'm wondering if that is what was written in the original statement?

It's a big mess, but without all the statements from George, we have no idea what he actually said happened that night.

I don't care if they want to seal the witnesses statements, but I really think they should release George's written statement and recorded interview the night of the shooting and possibly even the walk-through he did the next day? It would be so much better to have the actual statements George made himself and work off that instead of having to listen to the varying versions based on who is talking to the media that night.

I don't care if they want to seal the witnesses statements, but I really think they should release George's written statement and recorded interview the night of the shooting and possibly even the walk-through he did the next day? It would be so much better to have the actual statements George made himself and work off that instead of having to listen to the varying versions based on who is talking to the media that night.

At what point does Florida typically make all the documents public? Would it be right after the arraignment?

We know she didn't make any contact with his mother or brother (mother's son) or that would have been part of the story. The story begins with an 8 am call from Tracey Martin to LE to report him missing.

Kids circle and keep each other's secrets. That's all I can come up with to think why she wouldn't have alerted his mother. He was already in significant trouble, and running to the family would very likely cause them to be aware of yet another piece of trouble Trayvon was in.

Knowing kids, and how they huddle and don't tattle, all I can think is she thought he was probably fine and telling on him would reveal something to his parents he didn't want revealed.

Can anyone else think of another reason she would keep this mum?

Yes, a couple of pages up, I posted at length about why most inner-city blacks are unusually hesitant (afraid) to contact law enforcement.

The significant part of her story is that someone was following TM. GZ admitted that to the dispatcher himself.

IIRC, She also stated that TM said he wasn't going to run and that he asked GZ why he was following him. Why would anyone from TM's family or prosecution team suggest she say either of those things?
Not trying to be mean but the defense could try to say that others influenced her to alter the exact content to keep Trayvon from appearing anything other than harmless.

Now is just example not saying or implying it is true...
But what if when she told him to run he replied not with "No, I am going to walk fast" but with "No, I am going to get his *advertiser censored*".
Someone could have told her not to mention that.

That is why I said in my first post that I hope she told someone the content early on so that the defense would not try to insinuate that she was coached on what to or not to say that was on the call.

For anyone who knows..
Can GZ's lawyer put a cease and desist order or whatever it is called on FT? I ask because he isn't doing GZ any favors with his "you plant corn, you get corn" (wth does that mean?) and his attitude that he is some how on the "team". Then the comments of being sold out by the SP. IYKWIM by my question. TIA

For those judging this 16 year old girl and her actions after Trayvon's murder, I want to share a personal story.

I was dating someone a few years ago and one night he called me and told me that he had just killed his ex gf. We spoke for a few minutes and then he ended the call. I was in so much shock that I sat home alone for HOURS in silence. I had no idea what to do. It wasn't until I saw on the news later in the afternoon that he had ultimately killed himself that I managed to call my sister. I could have called the police after my phone call with him ended and I did not. I literally did not know what to do. Maybe if I had called the police they could have found him before he killed himself? I didn't know he was going to kill himself.

I was 29 years old at the time. An adult. I take great offense to those judging this 16 year olds actions when we don't know what she did or did not do after that phone call dropped.

MOO

I believe it is once the SA turns them over to the defense.

I am confused, I thought the charging Judge sealed everything? Does the new Judge get to readdress that? Or are they sealed until trial? Sorry for all the questions. :)

I haven't been able to keep up with new posts but wanted to comment about something on one of the previous threads since GZ's arrest. Some here were questioning why Zimmerman appeared to be rolling his eyes when he appeared in court on Thursday, and it was suggested that this might be a tic or something along these lines.

I noticed the eye movements, as well, but wondered whether or not GZ wore contact lenses. Having worn (hard) lenses from age 12 until I had cataract surgeries when I was 48, I know that I often "rolled" my eyes or blinked in an effort to make my contacts feel more comfortable. When I heard that GZ purchased contact lense solution in the jail commissary, my suspicions were confirmed. I also feel that Zimmerman is scared about being in this predicament, and some of the eye-darting was likely due to his fears. :moo:

I was under the impression that the no snitch was in line with those of the drug world. So I guess I am to understand that the girlfriend would not call LE when it is possible that her boyfriend could need help or is hurt. Am I out of line to think that she doesn't call LE because her boyfriend may walk away and leave someone else on the ground. All hypothetical of course. jmo

I haven't been able to keep up with new posts but wanted to comment about something on one of the previous threads since GZ's arrest. Some here were questioning why Zimmerman appeared to be rolling his eyes when he appeared in court on Thursday, and it was suggested that this might be a tic or something along these lines.

I noticed the eye movements, as well, but wondered whether or not GZ wore contact lenses. Having worn (hard) lenses from age 12 until I had cataract surgeries when I was 48, I know that I often "rolled" my eyes or blinked in an effort to make my contacts feel more comfortable. When I heard that GZ purchased contact lense solution in the jail commissary, my suspicions were confirmed. I also feel that Zimmerman is scared about being in this predicament, and some of the eye-darting was likely due to his fears. :moo:

I think you are right. I didn't take it as meaning something disrespectful. He is under a lot of stress. Stress of his own making, but stress none the less.

So why didn't Zimmerman call 911 after shooting Trayvon? Why did he not attempt CPR? Why did it take a concerned neighbor asking Zimmerman at least twice if everything was ok before Zimmerman told them to just call 911?

All of the talk about what the girlfriend didn't do, such as call 911 herself, when not much is being said about what Zimmerman didn't do after shooting Trayvon. Zimmerman was right there, used his gun, knew that Trayvon had been shot and still did not attempt to help him.

I suppose that a 15/16 year old girl in another town miles away is supposed to act like a responsible adult and do the "right thing", however a 28 year old man is allowed to do nothing when he was the one that killed a person.

MOO

I was under the impression that the no snitch was in line with those of the drug world. So I guess I am to understand that the girlfriend would not call LE when it is possible that her boyfriend could need help or is hurt. Am I out of line to think that she doesn't call LE because her boyfriend may walk away and leave someone else on the ground. All hypothetical of course. jmo

Just maybe she was in another city miles away and thought he would call her back? Maybe she thought the phone went dead. Maybe at 15 years old she froze and didn't know what to do.

And yes it is out of line. He died. She was the last one to hear his voice before GZ shot him dead. This child is suppose to be more responsible than the man with the gun? The man told he didn't need to follow? The man who knew police were on the way?

Please can we leave this minor child alone until we know more?

Putting myself in time out.

For those judging this 16 year old girl and her actions after Trayvon's murder, I want to share a personal story.

I was dating someone a few years ago and one night he called me and told me that he had just killed his ex gf. We spoke for a few minutes and then he ended the call. I was in so much shock that I sat home alone for HOURS in silence. I had no idea what to do. It wasn't until I saw on the news later in the afternoon that he had ultimately killed himself that I managed to call my sister. I could have called the police after my phone call with him ended and I did not. I literally did not know what to do. Maybe if I had called the police they could have found him before he killed himself? I didn't know he was going to kill himself.

I was 29 years old at the time. An adult. I take great offense to those judging this 16 year olds actions when we don't know what she did or did not do after that phone call dropped.

MOO

What a moving story. Thank you so much for sharing it, for using your real-life, firsthand situation to shine a light on the possibilities.

All of us react differently to frightening or confusing situations. Some of us confront things without blinking. But most of us aren't made that way. I think your reaction is more of the norm.

It says a lot that he care enough about you to call and kind of say good-bye, though. Doesn't sound like you had any idea he'd hurt himself.

Did you find out why he did this to his ex? Did you know the two of them even had contact with each other?

Very sorry to hear about this. You'll never forget parts of that conversation. Ever. Just like Trayvon's girlfriend...

Just maybe she was in another city miles away and thought he would call her back? Maybe she thought the phone went dead. Maybe at 15 years old she froze and didn't know what to do.

And yes it is out of line. He died. She was the last one to hear his voice before GZ shot him dead. This child is suppose to be more responsible than the man with the gun? The man told he didn't need to follow? The man who knew police were on the way?

Please can we leave this minor child alone until we know more?

Putting myself in time out.

I was referring to "no snitch" and trying for the life of me to understand why if someone is in a situation that the last think that is talked about is the fact that someone is following you, and the possible reason she may not have called is because she was afraid of the police. sorry if that bothers you

Does anyone else think that it is possible that the blood on Zimmerman's nose area and back of his head could have been Trayvon's? Is it possible that LE noted the blood before Zimmerman was cleaned up and looked at by EMS and then when the blood was cleaned up it was realized that Zimmerman was not bleeding at all?

We have heard that Zimmerman had his hands on Trayvon as Trayvon was face down on the ground and then that Zimmerman put his hands on the back of his head.

I'm trying to figure out how to explain the LE's description of blood on Zimmerman and yet no apparent wounds on Zimmerman less than an hour later when at the police station.

I heard it my whole life from kids in my neighborhood and schools. They weren't doing drugs or dealing....but these were things we had been taught over and over, usually from relatives or friends. If you report things, you get in trouble and things get worse. I saw a lot of bullying that never got reported because the bully could (and in one case, did) get back at someone for telling on them.

However i don't think that this was the situation here. It's been thrown out as a possibility but IMO that had nothing to do with her supposed lack of action.

No I highly doubt she may have not reported due to him getting in possible trouble. The MSM links that have been posted state she has been cooperative and does not appear to have anything to hide. TM did not do anything wrong, as far as we know with what we have right now, so there would be no reason to cover for him.

Many people here have posted many good logical reasons why she may or may not have reacted the way many people would have liked. People have even posted their own personal stories. I don't know how much more logic and reason can be posted anymore...people believe what they want to believe.

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member