Rick-Cindy's Brother

Status
Not open for further replies.
Somebody please explain to me what is going on?

Tricia
as in Owner of WS...Thanks

there is a guy named Rick who says he is Cindy's brother that is over on Topix and MSN forums. Some people have extended for him to come over here. He hasn't yet. Thats all I know

i am going to keep posting like this until someone tells me what is going on. Is this rick posting on ws?????

Is this "rick" person posting on ws???????

From what I can see Tricia, NO. But apparently someone claiming to be Rick, Cindy's brother is posting on other sites and was invited here.

Tricia

No he is not. Someone found him posting on another web site board, and then more recently on second one.

Tricia

I would love to help you but I have read everything and I could NOT
explain it to save my life. Thanks for all you do.:blowkiss:

Well? What do you all think? Is this guy legit? I think he is and boy some of the stuff he is divluging is quite telling isn't it?

My gut feeling says "yes"! Once I read about Father's Day at the nursing home, it put an explanation on the picture with Caylee and her Great GrandPa. There was tension for sure on that day!

Thank you. That is all i needed to know.

I found this interesting in what Rick wrote:

The pool is the logical explanation. Cindy said the steps to the pool were put away yet they appeared the next evening when she got home from work.(on the 16th) Makes sense to me. i think Casey paniced and hid the body in the shed until the 18th when she backed into the drive. She put the body in the trunk and drove around a few days to find a place to hid the body. The woods by the airport is where she probably put it. I think the 17th when the cell phone pinged there by the airport is when she was just scouting for a place to put Caylee's body. That is my theory.

If I recall, during the OTR interview Cindy told Greta the 17th is when she found the ladder in the pool.
alot of people have had that theory .. and this child is a family member .. something isnt right about this .. if he knew this kid .. how could he talk about her like she is a case ? i dunno hinky meter is on

Tricia, I just sent you a om. rick is not a member of WS or posting here that I know of.

Tricia - no not yet tho I believe he has been invited

Is this "rick" person posting on ws???????

Tricia,
No, not that I know of. This is all conjecture of what he has posted over at the Topix forum and the other MSN forum. And it's gotten a little confused between the imposter Rick, the 'real' Rick and the other person Robert who posted on Topix. HTH!

Well he seems to have one guy that he knows. Talks about calling him and that he now only has a cell # but he will get in touch with him. Plus he gives out some very specific information on his past. where he worked - that plant and the cities he's lives in and he names names and all.

I have to say he is legit.
Also, on the orlando board, another poster questioned him about organized crime related stuff in Ohio from a time ago that I am familiar with and knew about.

Adelphi is where he worked and retired from. They are a GM motors company and jobs were/are bleak. He probably took early buy out.

Tricia if you are still here...Rick has been asked to come to websleuths. Last I heard he was going out to dinner with his wife. Secondly..check you email. It appears that Joesphsjordan is now doing some sort of booking for Greta. He was on here trying to contact you I am not sure about what. People said to PM you. It could be that Greta is wanting to get Rick on or???? Not sure.

I mean-are we spending all of this energy on someone who has been clearly identified?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie