Deceased/Not Found IL - Yingying Zhang, 26, Urbana, 9 June 2017 #5 *Arrest*

Status
Not open for further replies.
But as mrsobrien suggested, he made some definite contacts on his sites.
Is it possible he got to physically meet some people who aided and abetted the kidnapping or pre-arranged to take the victim from him if he captured a victim? Is it a possibility?
(fish out of water here re fetish sites)
Sure, it's possible, but I HIGHLY doubt it. Granted, I'm not an expert in this fetish, but I did spend a solid few hours reading threads there, including the community guidelines. Consent is probably the most emphasized aspect of them all, followed by safety and communication. I saw no indication of desires to abduct someone against their will, no plans to commit crimes, or anything I was really troubled by. I don't believe the idea would be welcome there. Jmo.

Sure, it's possible, but I HIGHLY doubt it. Granted, I'm not an expert in this fetish, but I did spend a solid few hours reading threads there, including the community guidelines. Consent is probably the most emphasized aspect of them all, followed by safety and communication. I saw no indication of desires to abduct someone against their will, no plans to commit crimes, or anything I was really troubled by. I don't believe the idea would be welcome there. Jmo.

Is it possible he was subscribed to more hardcore sites where it would have been welcome?
Thanks for clarifying all that and for all the time you researched it.

Is it possible he was subscribed to more hardcore sites where it would have been welcome?
Thanks for clarifying all that and for all the time you researched it.

I'd say it's possible, I have to assume there's probably sites like that... somewhere.

According to his online-profile he has interest in sex in the outdoors ..... Therefore I think, poor YY may be outdoors somewhere because he's knowing places.

FromGERMANY and MRSOBRIEN: Excellent observation...."outdoors" and I would venture to guess that involves at least one other person? (I'm not going into details.....you'll just have to imagine that part, ok:blushing:) All of BC's computer searches and fantasies (which were not fantasies with consenting adults, after all, imaginethat?) required the involvement or dominance over one other individual, a female... I don't think he started telling a male online and then began searching for a female to play his subservient. I believe he had encounters/desires to dominate females and wanted to "up his game." He is a hunter. What is the excitement of "hunting" if all the prey willingly jump into your vehicle at a prearranged time?? What angler would sit in the middle of the lake for hours, if all the fish just jumped into the boat?? After trolling for hours, he finally got his prey within arms reach...so he had to incapacitate her immediately. I believe if one reads all his "posts" on the
Fet (?) site, and his rants on others; the who, what, when where, why and how have already been explained. It was exciting, it was taboo, the ultimate game/hunt, and in broad daylight. Just too much hubris in the abduction...how could he possibly have kept it to himself? Oh yeah, he didn't keep it to himself, did he? I am sure he has "played what-if" and "I can do better" with someone he "pal'd up with" before.. A person on the website, a submissive he met on line, or recently at a scheduled "meet and greet."?? No matter how "harmless" people want it to seem....there were members willing to discuss serious issues.
"a variety of mental health concerns within and in our Lifestyle" October 2016 meeting/topic in Urbana Their words, not mine
http://illinoiseagle.com/tag/kink/page/8/
Cautionary warning the link to the local and public newsletter does have a picture of two men in leather "hugging?"... if you can handle the outfits in a Mad Max movie, it shouldn't be a problem. ps...I applaud MrsObrien for making me "slightly" less judgmental.

I personally think he killed her within the first 24 hours after abducting her, most likely that evening. This is a man that I can't imagine takes 'no' well, and I can see that he could have real anger issues. I believe he probably killed her as soon as he realized that she would have no part of his sick games. That also figures into why I think she was just dumped somewhere close by. I believe he was still stewing with anger and just wanted to be rid of her after his fantasies came crashing down. JMO

I agree... I think she was dead within 30-60 minutes of her abduction.

Xiaolin Houm, Yingying Zhang’s boyfriend says: “Our number one priority is to find Yingying” Meanwhile FBI removes her from the 'Kidnapping and Missing Persons' list

http://foxillinois.com/news/local/m...from-fbis-kidnapping-and-missing-persons-list

Yes, the timing of this removal in last couple days seems a bit odd. I asked awhile back, but never got an answer, IF the FBI routinely removes people from "missing person" list once they conclude the person is dead (even when no body located) -- if they do, why didn't they remove her from list 2+ weeks ago; why wait 'til now; what do they know now they didn't know over 2 wks. ago...

FromGERMANY and MRSOBRIEN: Excellent observation...."outdoors" and I would venture to guess that involves at least one other person? (I'm not going into details.....you'll just have to imagine that part, ok:blushing:) All of BC's computer searches and fantasies (which were not fantasies with consenting adults, after all, imaginethat?) required the involvement or dominance over one other individual, a female... I don't think he started telling a male online and then began searching for a female to play his subservient. I believe he had encounters/desires to dominate females and wanted to "up his game." He is a hunter. What is the excitement of "hunting" if all the prey willingly jump into your vehicle at a prearranged time?? What angler would sit in the middle of the lake for hours, if all the fish just jumped into the boat?? After trolling for hours, he finally got his prey within arms reach...so he had to incapacitate her immediately. I believe if one reads all his "posts" on the
Fet (?) site, and his rants on others; the who, what, when where, why and how have already been explained. It was exciting, it was taboo, the ultimate game/hunt, and in broad daylight. Just too much hubris in the abduction...how could he possibly have kept it to himself? Oh yeah, he didn't keep it to himself, did he? I am sure he has "played what-if" and "I can do better" with someone he "pal'd up with" before.. A person on the website, a submissive he met on line, or recently at a scheduled "meet and greet."?? No matter how "harmless" people want it to seem....there were members willing to discuss serious issues.
"a variety of mental health concerns within and in our Lifestyle" October 2016 meeting/topic in Urbana Their words, not mine
http://illinoiseagle.com/tag/kink/page/8/
Cautionary warning the link to the local and public newsletter does have a picture of two men in leather "hugging?"... if you can handle the outfits in a Mad Max movie, it shouldn't be a problem. ps...I applaud MrsObrien for making me "slightly" less judgmental.
did your research find any methods of incapacitation?
If the victim was to be subdued immediately, what was the recommended method? Ether?. Something else? Killing immediately would surely have been counter-productive?

Why do you suggest 'outdoors' which was merely one of the many chocolates he liked in the entire box would necessarily need to involve a second person?
I hav opened the link you provided but I'm not sure which section you were referring to?

Obviously irrelevant, but l thought l'd share. Photo is is of my husband dead-lifting, BC is captured looking at his phone in the background. Taken a month ago.
20134445_10213723106852436_1891314204_n.jpg

did your research find any methods of incapacitation?
If the victim was to be subdued immediately, what was the recommended method? Ether?. Something else? Killing immediately would surely have been counter-productive?

Why do you suggest 'outdoors' which was merely one of the many chocolates he liked in the entire box would necessarily need to involve a second person?
I hav opened the link you provided but I'm not sure which section you were referring to?
November CU RACK MUNCH:

Read more →
Peoria D/s November Munch – Breath Play With Sir Walter
by The Illinois Eagle • October 28, 2016 • 0 Comments

PEORIA — Some enjoy it , while others warn never to go there. Come see why both camps are correct in their thinking and why you need to be informed in an edge-play that you stimulate in almost every scene…?????Does this imply photos to you????

Read more →
November CU RACK Munch
by The Illinois Eagle • October 26, 2016 • 0 Comments

URBANA — Come join us as we introduce Rhee and Lyon who will talk on a variety of mental health concerns within and in our Lifestyle. More detail about the discussion to follow but for now, I’ll take a moment…

November CU RACK MUNCH:

Read more →

PEORIA — Some enjoy it , while others warn never to go there. Come see why both camps are correct in their thinking and why you need to be informed in an edge-play that you stimulate in almost every scene…?????Does this imply photos to you????

Read more →
November CU RACK Munch

URBANA — Come join us as we introduce Rhee and Lyon who will talk on a variety of mental health concerns within and in our Lifestyle. More detail about the discussion to follow but for now, I’ll take a moment…
Thanks . I found this reference to the kidnapping on their home page, but no comments
http://illinoiseagle.com/fetlife-group-mentioned-uofi-abduction-case/

I promised I would come back and explain the libel issue so away we go...

Always remember anyone can sue anybody over anything. Doesn't mean they will win and it could be the case will get thrown out of court in 2 minutes but you can sue or be sued at any time for anything.

You are responsible for your post. If you libel someone on Websleuths and someone wants to sue, you are the one the lawyers will go after.

If the person you libel is considered a public figure then that person has to prove you knew what you were posting was not true and you made the post to harm the public figure.

Very high standards to prove libel for public figures.

It's easier for private citizens to sue for libel.

If I am contacted by a someone who says a post on Websleuths is incorrect and is harming someone it is up to me to remove it. I almost always remove the post in question because it is the right thing to do. However, I don't remove all the posts requested. I wouldn't remove posts about Casey Anthony when was told I should by her mom Cindy.

If I am alerted and the post should be removed for moral reasons I will do so. Again, depends on the situation.

I do not know of anyone on Websleuths who has been sued for libel yet. All you have to do is make sure you state you are giving an opinion or the information you are posting has some solid truth behind it.

If you have further questions please email me at triciastruecrimeradio@gmail.com and please do not discuss this on Yingying's thread again. We need to put all our energy toward Yingying and her family.

Thank you.

Tricia

Obviously irrelevant, but l thought l'd share. Photo is is of my husband dead-lifting, BC is captured looking at his phone in the background. Taken a month ago.
View attachment 120030

BC looks big, um, but doesn't have muscle definition. Food choices are part of producing that Arnold Schwarzenegger-style body.

Moving a deceased/incapacitated victim into or out of the apartment building: if these are student apartments, people move in & out frequently. Didn't a MSM quote a neighbor who had just moved in? Ms Zhang is a small framed person. I am afraid that she would fit into a typical moving box, and no one would pay much attention to a college-aged guy carrying a box out of a college student apartment building.

Box, big Rubbermaid tub, etc. Didn't a murderer take a victim out of a hotel in a rolling suitcase?

All our best to YingYing's family, friends, and supporters!

:seeya:

View attachment 120030
GHOULINA I just saw your post. Amazing. You sure got yourself one seriously strong Honey! Does the gym have any large windows out to the parking lot? Just wondering, when the BOLO went out for the vehicle.... how many people walked by BC's car, never even realizing it was THE car? Or maybe he never even parked it at the gym? Just wondering.....from a "male's" viewpoint as I would be the last person to ask about a vehicle make & model. Also, my hubs said it is strange, to him, that a man would be texting in the gym. He occasionally sees women texting, but that most MEN don't want to lose, damage or get sweat on their phones....and keep them in their gym bags. Wow, when you think about it....a month ago would be almost exactly when the FBI knocked on his front door!! Bet he was really watching his phone then! What are the chances of you narrowing down the exact day the photo was taken? I'm going to guess that is the phone the FBI took...so Monday, June 12th?

GHOULINA I just saw your post. Amazing. You sure got yourself one seriously strong Honey! Does the gym have any large windows out to the parking lot? Just wondering, when the BOLO went out for the vehicle.... how many people walked by BC's car, never even realizing it was THE car? Or maybe he never even parked it at the gym? Just wondering.....from a "male's" viewpoint as I would be the last person to ask about a vehicle make & model. Also, my hubs said it is strange, to him, that a man would be texting in the gym. He occasionally sees women texting, but that most MEN don't want to lose, damage or get sweat on their phones....and keep them in their gym bags. Wow, when you think about it....a month ago would be almost exactly when the FBI knocked on his front door!! Bet he was really watching his phone then! What are the chances of you narrowing down the exact day the photo was taken? I'm going to guess that is the phone the FBI took...so Monday, June 12th?

I agree - I don't see men who are lifting using their phones. They're usually all serious biz then

I personally think he killed her within the first 24 hours after abducting her, most likely that evening. This is a man that I can't imagine takes 'no' well, and I can see that he could have real anger issues. I believe he probably killed her as soon as he realized that she would have no part of his sick games. That also figures into why I think she was just dumped somewhere close by. I believe he was still stewing with anger and just wanted to be rid of her after his fantasies came crashing down. JMO

SteveP - Wasn't her par in his "games" to play herself, a terrified and powerless woman he could dominate and terrorize?

I wonder if he owns a large gym bag. I have two. One holds hockey gear and can fit sticks in it, the other is much thicker and could easily fit a small person in it. If he took her inside, I wonder if it was with a hundred pound bag over his shoulder...JMO.

Wouldn't the apartment complex have cameras so LE would know how he entered and left? Perhaps there are no cameras watching?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

November CU RACK MUNCH:

Read more →

Read more →
November CU RACK Munch

Scene would refer to a session of sex, does not imply pictures. Jmo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jbks