17 yo Trayvon Martin Shot to Death by Neighborhood Watch Captain #9

Status
Not open for further replies.
If he was bleeding from his nose and the back of his head it must have not been much if it's not on his clothes. And IF they got into a fight and it was so minor that GZ only had such a small amount of blood..........then there sure was no need for deadly force.

There was no mention of the amount of blood. Just that there was blood.
There was no mention of the clothes having blood. Maybe there is blood on the red jacket that we can not see. Would you be able to see red blood on a red and black jacket in a grainy video?

One could speculate, but that would just be speculation.

4 hours is a long time. Perhaps that explains the lack of blood.
We know he was treated at the scene.

JMO

If he was treated at the scene and he did have a bloody gash to the back of his head then where are the bandages? I still take exception to an EMT who would be told that his head was beaten against concrete and find a bloody gash and NOT insist that he go for CT scan, or police allowing him to waive that when he could keel over dead from closed head trauma injury.

BTW EMT's do not clean the blood from any area that they do not need to work on, so he had blood, but there is none on his clothes and none on his neck or face anywhere, and no bandages in sight?

To say I am highly suspicious would be an understatement IMO JMHO and stuff

As all this has come down, I'm curious why more heat hasn't been put on the attorney/prosecutor who made that decision (that I have seen so far). Since it seems now that was the ultimate decision as to why GZ hasn't been charged yet.

I'm also having a hard time wrapping my mind around the LE arrest report of the GZ injuries and if that was possibly falsified. I really hope that's not the case and there really were injuries on him that just is not very visible in the video.

I do not think it was initially a false report. They reported GZ was bleeding from the nose and the back of his head which could be true. If he had no injuries it is possible the blood came from TM because it has been reported by witnesses that GZ was touching TM body after he was shot. It was also reported he touched his head in a manner of "oh ****, what just happened" and blood could have gotten on his head and possibly his nose if his hands came on contact with blood from TM. It's even possible GZ may not have even realized the blood was not his and he thought he was injured. But reporting he needed stitches but the gash had already started to heal a couple of days later when he visited the doctor does not sound right when we view the video. jmo

I was thinking about these two supposed good friends of GZ, Taafe and Oliver. Things they said never quite added up, in my opinion.

They both first came out portraying themselves as his close and good friend, but as time went on it was shown that they weren't all that close or knew him all that well. It's strange that Taafe lost a son last year yet GZ just now sends him a message saying he's sorry about his son, wouldn't GZ have already known that? Oliver, it turns out is more of a social acquantance, and iirc, ( and I will look for a link) he spoke to him at work but they didn't hang out out together. They spoke as if they had inside evidence and knowledge, yet when pressed, they always say it's just the same info we've all heard.

Could it be that their staunch defense is more intended to protect the HOA than GZ?

JMHO

Annalia there was an interview/article about Oliver's friendship being BS, where he admitted they were not really friends. I remember at the end of the article, when asked why Oliver did what he did, his response was just to smile! I wish I remembered the link. It was on the board last night!

And if he just shot someone who was supposed to be on top of him, pummeling him, at that close range, where's the blood from that?

JMHO

I read last night that a 9mm bullet wound to the chest may not bleed externally much at all. That most of the bleeding would be internal.

I'll see if I can find a link for it.

The law may soon find it in their best interest to arrest GZ, in not only to keep him in protective custody. They may realize that the leak of information from their office places GZ at higher risk. Not that I think he should be given special privilege, but just a thought.
GZ lied.

I agree... It will also calm down the frenzy all over the country.
LET the case get the best investigation possible.
I think it will be a long time before we see it come to trial.

I do think GZ exaggerated, but I don’t think he was out to harm anyone.
I think he should be arrested and let out on bail. I also think he needs to be in a secret place with Police protection.

Wow, read thru posts. Lots of new things.
Looking at the video of GZ and I can now comprehend better why he scared Tray so much.
To a black teenager GZ resembled a white skinhead with his shaven head. More scary than a regular white dude.
And I do believe now there was a struggle for the gun and both hit the ground.
GZ wanted to make a citizen's arrest and drew/pointed his gun while way too close to Tray.
Tray thought he was going to shoot him on the spot and successfully lurched for the gun. GZ did not expect that a sane person will try to go for a gun pointed at him.
But Tray was a fearless 17 year old teenager(the kind that makes good soldiers) who expected to die anyway but think they live forever. Tray had not done anything illegal so why would somebody pull a gun on him unless he wanted to kill/harm him .
Tray was shot at VERY close range, not just close per LE leaks. Which I translate into possibly body contact with the gun barrel. It was a lucky shot that incapacitated Tray instantly and GZ crawled away from under Tray quickly. Not enough time for a lot of blood, may be just some minimal.
Why no blood on GZ from Tray? Unless you hit an artery close to the surface like a shot in the neck , it takes a couple of seconds for the blood to start flowing. Ever got a decent flesh cut on your hand , no lots of blood instantly. All IMO.

Yes, I thought he looked "scary" too. If he was following me at night, I would be terrified.

If he was treated at the scene and he did have a bloody gash to the back of his head then where are the bandages? I still take exception to an EMT who would be told that his head was beaten against concrete and find a bloody gash and NOT insist that he go for CT scan, or police allowing him to waive that when he could keel over dead from closed head trauma injury.

BTW EMT's do not clean the blood from any area that they do not need to work on, so he had blood, but there is none on his clothes and none on his neck or face anywhere, and no bandages in sight?

Agreed and if nothing else, EMT could have placed a butterfly/steri strip or two to the 'gash' at the back of his head, after cleaning it.

Is it possible it stopped bleeding in the 4 hours between injury and video?
Would it be possible that the bandage was removed because it had stopped bleeding?

Again, we can speculate.

Because of the all the collusion going on between the police and DA, and maybe the retired judge dad, I will be suspicious if we are told he had drugs in his system.

I've been concerned about that too. "Tweaking" the evidence to CYA, lots of jobs hang in the balnce here.

We see the fingerpointing and claims of who's to blame for not arresting, that tells me they all know that he should have been arrested.

I really need to learn to take notes lol, but on one of the shows there was mention of information being on the police report, that police didn't know at the time, and the show was questioning how that could be. Does anyone recall that?

JMHO

There was no mention of the amount of blood. Just that there was blood.
There was no mention of the clothes having blood. Maybe there is blood on the red jacket that we can not see. Would you be able to see red blood on a red and black jacket in a grainy video?

One could speculate, but that would just be speculation.

You don't know that there was no mention of blood on his clothes......we have not seen all the LE reports yet, so to say there was no mention is just speculation also. But that's kinda what we do here while waiting for more facts.

Yes, I thought he looked "scary" too. If he was following me at night, I would be terrified.

Agreed, and surely Trayvon heard about these things happening to other people, but not to anyone he knew nor himself, until he met up with GZ, who I think had a plan all along.

As all this has come down, I'm curious why more heat hasn't been put on the attorney/prosecutor who made that decision (that I have seen so far). Since it seems now that was the ultimate decision as to why GZ hasn't been charged yet.

I'm also having a hard time wrapping my mind around the LE arrest report of the GZ injuries and if that was possibly falsified. I really hope that's not the case and there really were injuries on him that just is not very visible in the video.
IT is visible, but does not look like it needs stitches. It was exaggerated I think
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=21353

Looking at the video when the officer is looking at the back of his head could that have been the point where GZ asked to go to the hospital for his injuries? It's as though the officer was examining his head and not seeing anything major decides a trip to the hospital is not necessary. jmo

I am only interested in the truth. However, GZ did not tell this story first.
As a college student in law enforcement as was reported, plus a dad as a retired Judge ,I have to assume he would be somewhat familiar with the Fla criminal statutes so why lie. Unless you have something to hide.
He might have said something verbally threatening to Tray which could make him the attacker in my book, especially if he was sporting a drawn gun.
Besides, if someone with no legal authority whatsoever comes up to you and points a gun at you for no apparent reason , is not that attack enough? Are you suppose to wait for the shot first.?

Is it likely that GZ would have approached Trayvon, who he seemed to think was a criminal, without his gun drawn? I personally doubt it. The majority of the sounds I heard sound like a person in terror, which I believe it was Trayvon, also I think it is possible that one of the help me, which did not have the same "sound" of terror in it maybe, could have been GZ as someone mentioned to cover for himself in the event it was needed. So, will the FBI forensic officers be able to tell if there were two voices, and identify them?

Would like to know how long GZ owned the gun and how long he had the permit?

We have to remember that GZ thought TM had a weapon. So, in a struggle, GZ shot him. I am sure that he was stunned after it happened, that is why he didn't respond to the people immediately or try to give medical assistance. I am sure he was absolutely dazed, after both men fought for their lives. Tray was 6'3 football player, wearing big clothes. He must have looked enormous. It's a tragic situation but really, if a huge guy who you thought had a weapon, was fighting with you, and you had a gun, who wouldn't try to shoot? I am sure if TM had a weapon as well, this situation may have turned out differently.

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/en...cts-no-conviction-in-trayvon-martin-case.html

Jose Baez, who successfully defended Casey Anthony, has turned prognosticator on the Trayvon Martin case.

In an interview Wednesday with CNN’s Anderson Cooper, Baez said: “I just don’t see a conviction down the line here. I really don’t.”

Baez added: “I distinctly remember hearing on the 911 tape George Zimmerman saying, he’s now walking towards me and he looks like he has got something around his waistband. So there’s some conflicting stories here. … Remember, this is a decision George Zimmerman had to make in a split second. And to go back and to second-guess it, the way we’re doing, it’s a luxury that Mr. Zimmerman didn’t have.”

I saw Anderson Cooper last nite and almost barfed when Jose Baez came on and it got worse when Jose opened his mouth. Why on earth would CNN have him as a talking head. I thought he was radioactive. I am so t'd at Anderson and CNN. Jose is more like Fox material.
I hope the Zimmerman family will not get him as an attorney if GZ does get charged. Unless they do not care about their son.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie