Cadaver dogs have hit on dumpster near home

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh wow, actually, I saw an episode of Forensic Files the other night and they had LE pose as Media with cameras at a vigil and they found someone to be suspicious and turned out to be the killer. :eek:

Well I guess my idea was not as out there I as thought it was. Wasn't going to post it due to the seriouness of what really could be happening.

But it does appear that they may be her body in there.
I keep going between if it is her at least the family would wounldn't have to live with her being missing and not knowing what happen to her to I hope this is just another false lead that she is not there and that means she could still be found alive.

Did she ever come back to the area after the detectives took her in for questioning?
[I'm sure answers are on here, but I can't even read the posts before BAM!I'm a whole page behind.]

I'm sittin here doin the same thang.

:croc:

I just noticed a lot of our friends down below, waiting for news!! Just a shout out to all of you! Saw a lot of familiar names down there and wanted to say, thanks for being here with us while we wait & wonder. I'm feeling the urge to hug people right now & cry....I cant take all these poor babies being gone this way. It aint fair!

Holy cow, I got off and went to two parent teacher conference, made dinner and flipped on the tv...can someone give me a run-down without rumors? TIA!

Run down:

LE states not a tip that drove them here... My opinion - BS
Dog hit on the dumpster so they are searching...
MC was brought in for Q & A again today.
LE took Ron into home today
Bio mom is not missing... She DID submit DNA according to her on JVM

Holy cow, I got off and went to two parent teacher conference, made dinner and flipped on the tv...can someone give me a run-down without rumors? TIA!

They are searching a dumpster near Haleigh's house, it is located close to the marina. The families have been told not to come to where they are searching, to stay in their tents and they will be updated as soon as possible. Crystal was not missing today. LE took Ron to the trailer and about 40 minutes later they started searching this dumpster.

ETA...Not implying Ron has done anything...only the time line.

is there a live feed that anyone knows of...link please..tia

There were two, I haven't been able to get either of them..
First coast news and channel 4 I think..I don't have the links they are somewhere a few pages back..
Sorry I can't be of more help!

NG talking about dogs and dumpster....looks new

ETA: it is old....sorry

I knew it. I think this is pre-taped show. They won't have anything Nancy Grace about this. Someone needs to find a link with live coverage.

NO! NO! NO! I just don't know if I can take this!!
Lord, Jesus, why? Why does it have to be the little children? I'd lay down my life right now if no other child in this world had to hurt again..
:praying::grouphug:
---------------------------
If I had my way anyone who killed a child,raped, would automatically die. Criminals have rights? so do we!! I pray this isn't her but it doesnt sound good.

Thanks all. ---Life do go on.

I would certainly hate to be on Nat. TV at a time like this. She is acting ok to me. Now KC is a different bird. LOL

I experienced the exact same thing when I lost my 26y/o son. I'm so sorry for your pain and your loss. Yes thank God, life does go on. It's been 3 1/2 years for us since we lost him and the initial pain is indescribable.

Thank you Wicked thank you teh!

NG has on coverage of Haleigh now!!! I wonder do we have a thread? Meet you there if we do!

:(

Update for those just joining: Police search dumpster near Haleigh's home. Have not announced anything. Told family to stay in their camp and not go to the dumpster. Was being carried live on HLN but we are not sure if will continue. Nancy Grace may be a rerun.

Just a thought. Earlier it was said people were on ladders watching LE. I wonder if some were taping the search? And if so...what did they see.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pabo1998