2011.04.16 48 Hours: Only Casey Knows

omg...JB: "to understand Casey, you must first understand her parents."

Maybe this show isn't as bad as I first thought. They are at least showing other people besides the defense and Anthonys. And thank goodness for Pam Bondi!!!

Speculation for pinning this on GA. JB: "There is speculation on everything" is it possible? "Guess we'll have to see what the evidence shows" LKB

here comes the bus at GA

questioning if he is the one that killed Caylee

Wow, LKB was asked if GA killed this baby and she said, well, I guess you will have to wait and see what the evidence says.

:doh: :doh: JB saying that this case needs to be tried in the courtroom. So he won't talk about defense strategy! :doh:

JB's smirk - could he at least pretend that this is a sad and serious matter? He loves being in front of any camera.

"She did not want this little girl SHe wanted a life of partying and this little girl got in the way of that" PB

"I never said Casey was an unfit mother. She was my best friend." Says Cindy. Weird. And the Caylee belongs to all of us comment.....tres bizarre.

So Baez wouldn't "speculate" about the fact that they are going to try to pin the murder on George.....

I appreciate y'all watching this for me...I have "Hoarding: Buried Alive" on myself. These people are more rational than CA.

Speculation for pinning this on GA. JB: "There is speculation on everything" is it possible? "Guess we'll have to see what the evidence shows" LKB

Uh Oh-Word to George!!! Keep your bug out bag packed and ready!!:fence:

"understanding the entire anthony family may be the key to the whole case" Pam Bondi
Jail house convo's are telling. Parents are diffferential to her. She was running the show, even in jail, per PB

:woohoo::woohoo::woohoo: GO PAM BONDI!!!! Thank g-d for her!

LKB - we'll see what the evidence shows...
but but but you said there is. NONE!!!!

Local 6 says they have an uncovered a piece of evidence (exclusively) that the mock jury did not see.... will reveal at 11:00!

Q-Is it possible G killed this little girl?

LKB-We will have to wait and find out!! (paraphrasing)

Look out G-the bus is coming!

I think I heard JB say ANY family member could have made those computer searches...........uh oh, I never thought it till now but some family member better be listening.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MaryEllen77
Back