Cindy Anthony Says Someone Hacked Her Email Account *REVISITED*

Her yahoo email was in the doc dump last week.

Sorry, I wasn't clear. I know her addy was in last week's document dump. What I'm questioning is whether that's where the blame should be placed -- or if, along with publicizing her home and cell numbers, she may have also freely given out her email addy.

There are two possibilities here. Cindy is claiming she was hacked so she can distance herself incriminating emails she sent to a blogger and people like LG. Cindy supposedly has also implicated LE using her email addy because they have her laptop. Or she really did get hacked and the hacker found incriminating evidence and forwarded them to Kathi B.

I am suspicious of anything from them, too.

But, I know how easy it is to get into people's yahoo accounts to read their e-mail. And Cindy's yahoo e-mail address was recently made public.

So, it COULD have happened.

I think it will be tracked if it did. They tracked Melinda Duckett's hack into her ex-husband's myspace e-mail account.

Oh I definitely agree, I have no doubt that the perpetrator of the hacking can and will be traced. I suppose I should just adopt a 'wait and see' attitude.

To Cindy, the victim of maliciousness:

Cindy, if your email was hacked, we will all soon see how distraught you are about Caylee and how you wished kc would tell the truth. We will understand your sorrow and have pity for you and your family.

So don't worry too much about it...it will be okay. :rolleyes:

Kathi ROCKS!!

I just find the timing of this "hacking" event to be very suspect. I can totally now see CA will claim this hacker forged the email she sent to LG about the hairbrush. Nice out for her.

I agree the timing of this "hacking" is odd..Murt's site was "hacked" when Padilla was searching the river at blanchard park and he said he was going to press charges on the person who did it, never said who though.. Another thing. The FBI asked Eyewitness News not to reveal the details of emails because of their investigation. They include exchanges between Cindy Anthony and her spokesman, her private investigator, and even the PR person for Kid Finders, angry with Eyewitness News after exposing their founder has a criminal.

CA: Over the Thanksgiving weekend , she says someone broke through the boundaries in a more underhanded way, by somehow getting into her Yahoo email account, gaining access to her messages and even confidential documents pertaining to her daughter Casey's defense. So, did she have something on there that would shed light to what really happen to Caylee and what she has tampered with and her next move? That would be great...she just admitted that the information was true information.....

To Cindy, the victim of maliciousness:

Cindy, if your email was hacked, we will all soon see how distraught you are about Caylee and how you wished kc would tell the truth. We will understand your sorrow and have pity for you and your family.

So don't worry too much about it...it will be okay.

:clap::clap::clap:

In order to hack her email you would need the email address. Now who would have known that???:rolleyes:
IMO this is another manipulative attempt to add the "conspiracy" theory to this case. Reasonable doubt or a mistrial is the goal. IMO.
My dad told me something when I was a young girl "Cat, no matter how smart you think you are,there is always someone smarter" I would give that advise to CA and her co-hearts. They are playing with the "Obstruction of justice" charge. It's just a matter of time before someone who gets paid the big bucks is hot on their trail. JMO

Her email address has been all over the web and media outlets.

What I thought was interesting while listening to the 12 minute tape of her saying she didnt obstruct justice were 2 things.
#1. she said her and casey went throgh caylees barettes and stripped the sheets. Why would they strip the sheets looking for caylee's hair when she say she washes them every week since caylees been missing.
#2. She said casey bought an air mattress for caylee? Did I hear that right? Where was she using the air mattress? I don't remember any of her friends say caylee slept on an air matress.

Excellent; and may I add:

#3. She never denied the email nor that she gave them the "lesser" brush.

Very little surprises me here anymore, either. If it was not done by the A team purposely, it sure is some sweet, sweet irony that Kathi ended up with them! Boy, I sure do want to see those emails!

In view of the Anthonys' and JB's bitter animosity toward Kathi and/or Channel 9, it was really decent of Kathi to notify Cindy right away and also to pass up a Huge Scoop by refusing to reveal the e-mails contents.

It was more than Cindy deserved, BUT, you mark my words: Before this is over, one or more of these things will happen...:

1. Cindy will attack Kathi for forwarding Cindy's "private e-mails" to the FBI.

2. If the FBI finds anything in those e-mails that is damaging to the A's, Cindy will try to sue Channel 9 for giving her private property to the Feds.

3. If the FBI finds anything in those e-mails that is then used in Casey's trial to help convict her, Cindy will swear forever that the FBI framed her daughter and that Casey would have been acquitted on all charges if it werent for what the FBI (and Channel 9) did.

4. If the contents of those e-mails never leaks to the media, and is never used by the FBI, Cindy will never publicly thank Channel 9 or the FBI for their understanding and assistance.

Okay, anyone want to bet against my predictions? :blowkiss: LOL

I've read what he said about 3 times and still can't understand the english. Hope it's not me!

Well, we agree about so much anyway, RR -- and totally on this one! I don't get it; probably never will understand his light bulb connection.:crazy:

i smell a mistrial.

I smell an attempt to help facilitate a mistrial. Glad Kathy sent this right off to FBI. If anyone in the A camp is trying to fabricate a conspiracy, they will get to the bottom of it....I'm not sayin', I'm just sayin.':whistle:

i smell a mistrial.

<Sigh.> The trial has not even started yet. It is not legally possible to have a mistrial at this point. Nothing has happened during the trial to make it a mistrial. :rolleyes:

Kathi text messaged Cindy right away and forwarded the emails to the FBI, which is already investigating an allegation that Cindy gave investigators the wrong hairbrush when they were trying to get a DNA sample for Caylee.

Interesting. The FBI is already investigating an allegation that Cindy handed over the wrong hairbrush when trying to get a DNA sample for Caylee.

Hmmmm..... now why would she do that? Who is Cindy trying to protect here, and just who is Caylee's father? Could Casey's allegations of sexual abuse be true???

Geesh, where have I been? When did Casey claim sexual abuse? TIA

That's right. The FBI is conducting their own investigation. They can pursue this legally if they wanted and get whatever was on her computer (I'm sure it would have to be within the scope of the subpoena). I'm surprised she hasn't deleted everything for fear of just that happening. (Not like it would matter, they are the FBI. LOL)

We have to remember Cindy-speak and Cindy-thought - she thinks she knows better than LE and the FBI - so I'm sure that there was all kinds of things that SHE thought was important - regardless, Cindy has been butting up with LE and the FBI, not giving them paperwork, credit card receipts, the infamous brush and Lord knows what else

It will be interesing if any of this becomes public - the A's are on thin ice already with the public, this could ruin them

CA: Over the Thanksgiving weekend , she says someone broke through the boundaries in a more underhanded way, by somehow getting into her Yahoo email account, gaining access to her messages and even confidential documents pertaining to her daughter Casey's defense. So, did she have something on there that would shed light to what really happen to Caylee and what she has tampered with and her next move? That would be great...she just admitted that the information was true information.....

Proof IMO of what most of us know.... everything she does is in effort to protect Casey. Her REAL goal.

C'mon Patty, You can't leave us hanging, what do you think happened? !:crazy: If Cindy truly believes everything she says she does, what is there to hide? hmmm..

If Cindy's email account was going to be hacked, it would have happened as soon as the email account was made public.

Sometimes people do things in a roundabout way to get info out there in order to bring light to the situation. And then there are some that do things in order to twist it around to protect themselves. :waitasec:

You'd think that someone who's had security detail, PIs, closed-cicuit tv installed, and an attorney, once upon a time, would have known better.

I think she was hacked...it happens to the best of us (and I'm a nobody!)

Apparently, they don't teach about hacking in Europe.

Sorry, I left the sentence hanging...what could the motive be for alledging you were hacked? What's to be gained?

Tippy, I wonder if it's an attempt to garner sympathy for Sindee? LOL! Ain't happenin' in my world.

There are two possibilities here. Cindy is claiming she was hacked so she can distance herself incriminating emails she sent to a blogger and people like LG. Cindy supposedly has also implicated LE using her email addy because they have her laptop. Or she really did get hacked and the hacker found incriminating evidence and forwarded them to Kathi B.

Do you think CA was that person that emailed Lois?

She needs to learn to use a more secure e-mail...like AOL or something :eyeroll:

More "Look at MEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!" from her. The quicker people learn to ignore her, the quicker she'll fade away into history. She's sucking up everyone else's 15 minutes!

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GravityHurts
Back