Joel Brodsky's Press Junket 5-09-2009

SeriouslySearching

Reaction score
This is to discuss JB's appearances on national media today. As per Tom's Girl: No name calling, cussing, or nasty remarks. :eek:

(I expect there won't be much to say leaving those things out. LOL)

He needs to take some voice etiquette lessons before he tries this baby. A lot of news reporters do that. He's been hanging out with the killer for too long. Dem guys don't know nothing he didn't do nothing.

He's no Harvard Law grad. Drew could use one right about now.

He needs to take some voice etiquette lessons before he tries this baby. A lot of news reporters do that. He's been hanging out with the killer for too long. Dem guys don't know nothing he didn't do nothing.

He's no Harvard Law grad. Drew could use one right about now.

It's the accent of blue-collar Chicago, and in general, it's disappearing fast. If you get a jury with a lot of factory workers, the accent will fly just fine.

I found the timing of Drew's arrest suspicious. Brodsky away especially in NY. I only could stand to watch part of his interview and got the feeling he doesn't think he will get Drew off. I did not see the cockiness as shown before.
Either way he has a very tall order to get Drew free.

Thanks for the OP SS :blowkiss:

I heard Joel on TV today and he said he thinks the heresay law is unconstitutional and he doubted if it would be accepted in Drew's case.

What he needs to worry about is a live witness account that is not heresay and really says the same thing. I didn't like what he said, in that how are you going to cross examine someone who is in their grave!

BTW, Sorry, I don't know the name of the live witness. Does anybody?

It's the accent of blue-collar Chicago, and in general, it's disappearing fast. If you get a jury with a lot of factory workers, the accent will fly just fine.

I'm from Chicago and have interviewed many jurors post trial. The liking/disliking of an attorney on either side goes a long way in determining the outcome. They like them or hate them and if they hate them from the get go, they're like nails on a chalkboard until the end. I've also never, I mean NEVER heard one speak like that. IMO, you can dress up a terd.

The accent might fly, but the BS won't. So, it's all good.

I will tell you what blows my mind in this case as well as the Casey Anthony case...That both defense attorneys appear to have gotten there law degrees from a box of cracker jacks and both of them have the same initials JB...and to be quite honest about it..To me Drew and Casey would be a match made in heaven...Thank god they will both be spending the rest of the natural lives in prision...

OK, there is a certain someone that needs to lay off the donuts. No names mentioned. And it's not Pedro, although he can lay off the cheese sticks a little.

I will tell you what blows my mind in this case as well as the Casey Anthony case...That both defense attorneys appear to have gotten there law degrees from a box of cracker jacks and both of them have the same initials JB...and to be quite honest about it..To me Drew and Casey would be a match made in heaven...Thank god they will both be spending the rest of the natural lives in prision...

The one that graduates last in medical school is still called doctor. Same goes for dentists. Same goes for lawyers. He went to DePaul. Great school. Not Harvard.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
boymom0304
Back