17 y/o Trayvon Martin Shot to Death by Neighborhood Watch Captain #20

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is one of those "Well, you don't see that everyday" moments. :eek:kay:

I don't think the attorneys did GZ any favors painting him as erratic, unpredictable and unreasonable if his SYG defense is going to be that he reasonably believed that his life was threatened to the degree that using lethal force was inevitable.

I honestly don't think I have ever seen so much unprofessionalism as I have seen today. I almost wonder if they are setting up some kind of insanity defense. If not, Mr. Zimmerman may be well advised to hire someone with more couth. Hopefully, the SA will go ahead and wrap this up as it is really getting out of hand and I fear Mr. Zimmerman will do something even worse than has already been done. They might at least take him into protective custody, as his former attorney's are making him out to be a nut job. JMO

Agreed!

Honestly, I've never seen anything like that! Still shaking my head. Screaming at the reporters and telling them to shut up. Saying that poor George can't even go to the 7-11 to get a diet coke. Oh my! That was in more than bad taste. Snarling that his client was the only living person that knew what went on. Really? That's because YOUR EX-client shot and killed the other person that knew what went on. Desparately trying the case to case to the reporters and public AFTER stepping down.

As for George, STILL taking matters into his own hands. Just like he did when he killed Trayvon. Get this man arrested!!

This is ALL BS.. Vinnie P just asked MN IF Zimmerman has contacted him and Mark N would not answer his question... He is pretending his ear piece is not working..LOL JMHO

I quote Shelly on HLN, "he's actually losing his mind", when asked about GZ's actions!

have been on TV every day telling their story and playing George as victim. All Trayvon's family has asked for is justice, that's it, justice, for the system to work. All George's family wants is for for him to suffer no consequence at all for shooting an unarmed boy. Trust me, I've not been misled about anything and neither have the many Americans who see this unnecessary killing as deserving of being decided by the justice system.

All we've ever heard this whole time is one side of the story - Trayvon's, and it's been told in a very misleading way.

It's time to hear the other side. Which we did today. I think this will turn the tide of this case.

I don't. Like attracts like. He had hired lawyers that were exactly like him. I think he was speaking through them. What a farce.

LOL. I don't think GZ had any part in hiring either one because RZ made contact with Sonner. GZ has met neither one of them and I think when it comes to legal matters RZ is the one that handles things for GZ. At least I would not be surprised to hear that was true. jmo

Maybe this is to pressure the prosecutor? Because if she doesn't decide something soon after this, I think bad things are going to start happening! They threw gasoline and then a match on this situation by doing their press conference like that!

I don't think it matters if they were paid or not; a pro bono client relationship is just as good as a paid one afaik. IMO an attorney doesn't have to meet your client personally either in order to work with them although it would help tremendously imo.

Was it the attorneys or GZ who said that they weren't his attys but only his legal advisers?

They have been referred to as his attorneys in the media multiple times until now and no one has ever objected to the description until now.
If I heard correctly, it was both. The attorneys said that George had told someone, (maybe the State Attorney?), that they weren't his attorneys they were only legal advisors.

I don't think the attorneys did GZ any favors painting him as erratic, unpredictable and unreasonable if his SYG defense is going to be that he reasonably believed that his life was threatened to the degree that using lethal force was inevitable.

Could GZ have legal recourse against Sonner and Uhrig for their comments about his status and actions?

They said that GZ told the Special Prosecutor they they weren't his attys but only his legal advisers.

The disturbing part about that to me is... they are the same thing? If they are your legal advisers... they are your lawyers? Right?

I would agree that his "very erratic behavior" is the key here. And I would add one more thing as an illustration of it: Shooting Trayvon Martin to death.

I agree. I think that what we're seeing of his behaviour now, is how he has always behaved. It really fits with his past history and his grandiosity.

Working on a new thread, will be closing this one in a few...

Ima

Thank you...:goodpost:

"Couth". Those two (especially the older fella) are not "couthy" at all!! What a shameful shame. I cannot believe that these two attorneys turned a press conference into a side show. A simple, "we are no longer GZ's attorneys of record. Please direct any further inquiries to RZ" would have sufficed.

I would be calling the Florida Bar right now if I were GZ. There is no need for the world to know that he is out of Florida. That was told in confidence!!!

Wouldn't it be something if Sean Hannity is called as a witness. What fireworks!

All we've ever heard this whole time is one side of the story - Trayvon's, and it's been told in a very misleading way.

It's time to hear the other side. Which we did today. I think this will turn the tide of this case.
Sorry i do not agree..They just made GZ look worse..And have not changed my mind or that of everyone i know one bit...IMHO JMHO and all that

I was on the phone earlier and I saw what appeared to be a Sonner/Uhrig press conference, but from the pieces I heard, it must have actually been a Saturday Night Live skit, right?? :floorlaugh:

If anyone sees the whole thing presser online, please post the link.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member