IA IA - Elizabeth Collins, 8, & Lyric Cook, 10, Evansdale, 13 July 2012 - #22

Status
Not open for further replies.
I believe Dan was paroled to his mothers, and Misty to her mothers.

Lyric was already with Misty's mum Wylma.

So why did Wylma say this -

Wylma Cook on Wednesday confirmed that Lyric had tried to run away from home several days before the cousins were reported missing. She said Lyric packed a bag after her father got mad at her for not completing her chores.
"She headed for the door, and I grabbed her," Cook said. "She dropped the backpack and I hugged and kissed her and I said it'll be OK."

http://www.ksdk.com/news/article/328855/3/Search-for-missing-Iowa-girls-causes-tensions-to-rise

:dunno:

I read that as, she didn't complete her chores at Wylma's, and got in trouble with Dan at Wylma's.

Surely she should get in trouble with Wylma if her chores aren't done, not Dan? Unless Wylma thinks of Dan as the man of the house?

:cow:

I have always taken this to mean: Lyric was mouthing off to Wylma and she called Dan to enforce her rules. Lyric was mad at both of them and planned to run away, but stopped before leaving. I work in family services in the area, and this is very common to have children living with grandparents but parents still involved to help and co-parent.

Not all that much on Seven Bridges County Park. Seems referred to as a "wildlife area," but not a "refuge."
http://www.recreationparks.net/IA/bremer/seven-bridges-county-park-readlyn
Hunting does, indeed, seem allowed.

Here's another link showing hunting allowed:
http://www.mycountyparks.com/county/Bremer/Park/Seven-Bridges-Wildlife-Area.aspx

While discussing this at work last Thursday, a coworker mentioned that she wouldn't be surprised is she knew the hunters, as she knows many who hunt there. Hence my earlier comment about them not necessarily being the first to hunt near the bodies. Others may have walked right by them. So yes, definitely a popular hunting site.

Jamie nice to see you back! The perp who sent *advertiser censored* pic's to Tammy's daughter was never named..All we heard is the call to go to TB house to take the complaint..

Is it just deer hunting, or would there be other game as well, such as antelope, sage grouse, waterfowl, etc.?

I get the idea DAM 's offense may have been like a date-rape. Victim 18+.

Otherwise, everything I found about CMF makes me think the cops should have a tail on him.

Jamie nice to see you back! The perp who sent *advertiser censored* pic's to Tammy's daughter was never named..All we heard is the call to go to TB house to take the complaint..

You're right, Gracelin. I think the perp was reported as being 20 years old.

It is a county park and I have never heard of hunting allowed in a county park.

Hunting is allowed in county parks on a very limited basis. Most of the county parks in Iowa will have a day or two where they invite hunters (usually bow hunters) to come in and hunt in order to thin the deer herds. They do this because of the overpopulation that happens each year.

Otto, I hate to ask, but is there any way you could find time to map out RSO CMF's addresses which are listed on the variou SO link provided in the las few pages?

We are hoping to discover the proximity of those known addresses to the girls'residnces and the know crime scenes in this case.

If you choose not to I will totally understand. I ask because you have really proved excellent in manipulating map images and breaking things down for us more spacially challenged members.

Thank you either way.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member