Nancy Grace 9-2-08 #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I finally saw the 7pm PST of NG tonight. Leonard nailed it at the end with the statement, that the Anthony's and Casey were told what the FBI evidence is. Leonard states that Cindy is in denial. NG was not mean to Tim. Tim was very emotional. Cindy has made Tim feel badly because he is NOT looking for an alive Caylee.

NG made a very good argument that Cindy should release the phone calls, the sketch of Zenaida, for her theory that Caylee is still alive. If there are sightings in the tips, Cindy is looking for them. Why isn't Cindy down in Texas following up on that lead?

NG is fair. NG is also very hard at times. NG sticks to the facts.:clap:

I feel sick. I am just starting to go through all of the NG posts from tonight. I've been sitting here watching the 10:00 repeat of it, having missed it at 8. As I've watched, I hopped on here, but sat and listened feeling more and more disgusted and more than that, literally sick. I'm sure it won't last, but if for this moment only, Cindy has me speechless (furious, angry, upset, bewildered, but beyond knowing what to say). I don't get it. I'm so upset for Caylee, Tim, TES, Caylee, (yes, again) LE, and Caylee, Caylee, Caylee. I can't get out of my head that this kind of craziness and pathology does not just arise out of stress, although no doubt that exacerbates it. What did this sweet baby live with? What were her days like these last years? I see her sweet face, eyes, etc. and she looks like she is another beautiful child. That's all I've been seeing. Tonight I look and wonder what all was behind the beautiful eyes and smiles. Was there any sense of peace and security in her life? I understand the circumstances are extraordinary. Despite my opinions and views, I don't pretend to know or understand what Casey and Cindy are going through. It's just that, even if this situation has just made everything I see, read, whatever about their actions seem 1000% worse, what was it still like for her when she was with them?

I don't think I have ever watched an hour of television like that before in my life. I am so, so upset. I absolutely don't understand. Thinking of so many families begging for TES help...and yet here they are to help in Florida, but they are being critisized by CA. (hugs to you, TES and TM!)

Again, sorry for things I've said that are just restatements. I'm sorry to be so upset. I just honestly feel sick beyond sick.

:clap::clap::clap::clap:

After watching NG tonight, I really don't think that CA is in denial. She is just covering up for Casey. JMO

I sure would like to know who she was talking to when she went on and on and on. At one point she got so caught up she was saying "you" when she was actually talking about Cindy. This is the call where she talks about her ex being a sociopath.

Oh my, LOL now I'm listening to the part of her talking back to Caycee as she's talking on her jail house recordings and she's giving her personal feed back. LOL Hillarious the girls got gusto. I can't believe how entertaining this is. She says what most of us want to say to Caycee. I'm still listening and reading here. Thanks for being a big help here Patty.

Guys and dolls, these my space recordings with this girl is therapy. We all need to have to listen to it because she gets it told "Right"!!! I feel so much better. I feel almost vindicated, she ahs made my night. For those of you downright frustrated, go listen, it will lighten your soul.

I don't think Tim was about to cry because of what Nancy asked, but because of Cindy Anthony talking to him earlier. She told him to go hunt for a live Caylee, and that his search for a dead body was stopping people from looking for a live Caylee. From what I have read and seen of that big hearted man from TES the slightest chance that Caylee was alive and he might be doing something to stop finding her alive, would break his heart. Cindy Anthony used the lack of volunteers to back up her statements, saying if people believed she was dead they would be helping him search. I am disgusted with Cindy for upsetting this man who traveled so far to help find her grand-daughter.

Me too, Tim lost his son as well. Cindy is trying to sabotage the search now. No Caylee/no body would be better for Casey, right?

while i cant stand ng's attitude/rudeness to some on her show, she does get the word out on cases. that being said, has anyone ever thought that maybe casey was doing drugs at some place and it got violent so someone hid her daughter in the trunk and casey didnt know? or maybe casey walked in on some kind of drug deal and they took her child and threatened to kill her and/or the rest of her family???? or something of the sort? i just have a weird feeling that we are all nailing casey and possibly not taking all into consideration. i do think she knows way more than what she is telling but maybe she really is in fear for her life and others?

I think I am a pretty sane person. I'm just putting it out there. I've been respectful of other theories, opinions, what-not.

But whatever.
I worked in an emergency room and also had a schoolmate when growing up that was being raped by her father for years and then murdered by him when she got old and brave enough to start telling people. These things happen more than you know.
I in no way have any right to accuse that in this case, just saying that I would not be shocked.

In my book, she crossed a line tonight. You can do your job without badgering the good people that are not there to express an opinion.

Tim came to help find Caylee & bring her home....Tim is NOT a QUITTER!
Anyone who follows these cases knows he would not search 3 days & pack up & quit. Nancy was dumb founded by his revelation.....shocked is more like it!

Cindy HAD to of asked Tim to quit or leave. Cindy doesn't want to find Caylee dead. When Tim stated or let it be known he was looking for remains instead of a live body Cindy freaked out on him. Same as she has done to LP & TP / LE & any others who disagree with her.

These people are so sure Casey is telling the truth they twist everything to make it fit. They make the good guys look like the bad guys!

When Padilla said something about how there was evidence that would shock the nation I just tried hard to imagine what could possibly shock anyone...and that's when I thought of it. There's not much to this case that would shock me at this point, but I felt like a family member being the father and having something to do with her death might.

Actually, it is ironic because I only entertained the family being involved in killing Caylee because Patty seemed so adamant they were involved. Out of respect for her theories I thought...okay, I'll make a leap and ask myself what would motivate the family to become involved in murdering a toddler?

So there you have it. I don't think he's the father. I had a moment and wondered about it. What can I say? I don't know what to say.

I actually started this and I am sorry. I was just trying to figure what LP meant when he said "When the FBI, who has one of the finest labs in the world, comes back with their DNA it is going to SHOCK the world over something that Lee, CAsey, & Cindy have known since Wednesday when they released their preliminary results."

The statement struck me as odd because I can't imagine what else would "shock the world" at this point and I wondered if maybe they were able to learn the identity of the father thru the DNA and it is a family member.

I apologize for causing the confusion.:iamashamed0005:

When Padilla said something about how there was evidence that would shock the nation I just tried hard to imagine what could possibly shock anyone...and that's when I thought of it. There's not much to this case that would shock me at this point, but I felt like a family member being the father and having something to do with her death might.

Actually, it is ironic because I only entertained the family being involved in killing Caylee because Patty seemed so adamant they were involved. Out of respect for her theories I thought...okay, I'll make a leap and ask myself what would motivate the family to become involved in murdering a toddler?

So there you have it. I don't think he's the father. I had a moment and wondered about it. What can I say? I don't know what to say.

Based on the haunted and physically ill look on LP's face, I think he really does have some inside info on whats coming down.

As far as shocking, I suspect that one of the rumors currently floating around the net may be true. Those two little words "skull fragments". If true that is a truly shocking revelation. Up to this point most of us have more or less believed that Caylee died through some negligent act. Left in the car or drowning in the pool. But as soon as you hear "skull fragments" this is no longer the case. it means the child died in an act of violence.

(Please note everything below this is just pure speculation, based in large part on LP's comments on NG, and on the web rumor concerning the dumpster)

While some may claim that she fell down Tony's stairs, I dont think so. That is just way too easy to prove or disprove. Even this long away some physical evidence of blood and bone would still be found where she fell. And if it was an accidental injury in a public space, with enough force to fracture a skull someone would have noticed the blood and other traces.

Further it would be an extremely rare or incredibly unlucky accident that would put enough force on a childs skull to create fragments. Whereas the far more common explanation for that type of injury is an impact with some form of blunt object that concentrated the force. In other words someone intentionally striking the childs head with a swung heavy object.

I am probably wrong on this. For gods sake I hope I am. But this gives some idea of the sorts of things LP is talking about that may be so shocking.

If this "Tennessee MySpace" girl has "balls" enough to call Cindy Anthony and RECORD the conversation.....let's just hope she has "balls" enough to stand up in court to testify to the fact that she illegally recorded this conversation!

Unless her pants were wet from the heavy diaper and it went on the carpet? IDK it was odd. And then she talked about Caylee pee'ing on the playhouse???

Good golly. I have never thought this before but I'm starting to think she's in on this with Casey. She knows Caylee's dead and she's the mouthpiece on the outside protecting Casey. SEEMS like if the search is getting to close, she ruins it. Some hint of urine, she explains it. OMG! I'm drinkin' the Cindy is guilty too kool-aide and it tastes pretty good!! This woman is not to be believed...and I mean that literally.

I feel sick. .....Again, sorry for things I've said that are just restatements. I'm sorry to be so upset. I just honestly feel sick beyond sick.

Oh, Ialy - YOUR words in particular read volumes. You see, the eyes on Websleuths are like the eyes that don't blink - they watch eternally. You have been here on WS's since what, 2006?? My God, you have seen and witnessed a LOT of misery. Be at peace because you must also have witnessed instances of justice - right??? There must be those instances - even if only one.

Tim lost his son as well
Tim lost his daughter, didn't he? They had just moved into the area and his daughter went to use a pay phone and disappeared, right? Then was found much later year? (forget how long) in a field not far from where she went missing. That's what I recall anyhow. Will look for a link...refresh myself of the facts.

I'll give this to you. I asked to be insulted. I did. Fair enough, you took the opportunity and that's fine.

I'll be more careful about how I word things. Because it sure didn't feel good to read your reply.

I don't think you were at all insane to ask that question. I think it's very valid and one I hadn't thought of before.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cindy88