Zani Timeline- Other ZannyThoughts- Zanny Searches on Caseys computer

Status
Not open for further replies.
sorry if this has been asked already...but a question about the trafic ticket ZG/KC/AnnieD

what car was (she) driving??
I went back and researched all the doc yesterday. 5/24 KC and Troy drove KC's car to Buffalo Wings - Kc picked him up. AH met them both there and all 3 then went to the party that TL was DJing - this was the night that KC met TL.

So, KC had to have been in HER car and AD was in hers - but from what I found they never got together that night.

Hope that helps.

Sorry to be such a loser :loser: but can someone provide the link to the info I'm seeing referenced loosely in posts 'bout a traffic ticket that Casey impersonated ZFG...possibly also involving Annie? I saw passion flowers reference to SM, but, if there's more direct info already here please point me to it...TIA!

http://.com/2009/01/16/zenaida-gonz...venture-zannie-and-annie-go-to-traffic-court/

Selective snipping for brevity.

Failure To Yield

That may be the gross understatement of the year describing Casey Anthony. But in this scenario, it is actually a traffic citation, one of two, given to a Zenaida Gonzalez, on May 24, 2008.

No, again, this is not the Zenaida represented by Mr. Morgan, this is a different Zannie, with a birth date of January 11, 1986. Wow. Just a mere 3 months older than Casey. Did they go to school together? Have mutual friends? Fellow Fusionite?

Nope, Not the Best Driving Record

Annie D. had a rough couple months this Spring in the traffic area. On March 30, 2008, she received citations for both Speeding 15-19 mph over the speed limit, and for not producing her driver’s license and insurance card. While the presentation of those documents on April 18 cleared that part of the citation, the speeding ticket remained open on her record until 2 online requested and subsequently granted extensions later on July 1, 2008. Why do we care?

There are only 3 plausible scenarios where a material witness in a homicide case whose statement has been withheld, and a woman with the name at the center of the linchpin of Casey Anthony’s defense get traffic citations on the same day. Throw in the tidbit that Casey met Tony Lazzarro for the first time at a party that same evening, and you have what appears to be in retrospect, the beginning of the omen for Caylee. To be able to best portray the relevance of the above ZG incident as compared to known relevant dates in this case, I offer the following three theories with accompanying timeline.

Theory 1: Casey is using Zenaida as an alias

Under this scenario, which I personally believe may be the case, Casey is driving and Annie is in the car with her on May 24. Casey had been in an accident on May 14, 10 days earlier in her own vehicle and did not have it back yet. She gets pulled over, and because she did not have a valid license, gives the Officer the name Zenaida Gonzalez . Annie provides proof of insurance as it is her car, thus why no charge of failure to produce both documents. Under Florida law, requiring both front seat passengers wear seat belts, Annie gets that citation.

Notably, although the incident was May 24, that summons is not filed until June 6, as opposed to Zenaida’s which were filed 6/2/08 and 6/3/08 respectively. Was “ZG” given a window to present ID to drop that charge as Annie did in her unrelated 3/30/08 incident? Was the seat belt charge added on because the officer on duty when it kicked back realized she did not comply?

Evidence to Support Theory

Operating without a Valid License

What is important to note in the above docket is that the case updated on 6/3/08 to require an arraignment, now scheduled for 6/11/08, indicating the lag for the subject to have produced ID.

The subject is required to appear in person. This issue will bring the second summons issued to ZG that day into focus significantly. Also, this docket does not match the financial records of the Citation:

There is a status change to “prosecutorial” on 8/18/08 which does not appear on the front docket. The only reference is located in the charge docs. I was aware of this Zenaida case record in July. It actually went delinquent on 8/20/08 and I found this important as Casey was incarcerated then and I was suspicious of the connection. I brought it to the attention of a source in Orlando, and I advised the source if there was anything to this issue relative to Casey’s case, someone had better do something to stop a bench warrant from being issued or the press would be all over it. Upon checking the next day it had been corrected retroactively to reflect the $100 payment on 8/15/08. Which consequently would cover the next 2 months payments, or through October 15, 2008. Casey was indicted on October 14 and returned to prison. None of the payments on this summons were made online, therefore there is no public receipt available. It was not until I began researching other known witnesses against the Zenaida connection that I found the Annie D. record for the same date.

Failure to Yield Status

The relevance of this ticket, which was paid in full on 6/10/08, in person, is critical. Why would this Zenaida show up to the Clerk’s Office the day before her scheduled mandatory arraignment and pay one citation in full that did not require a court appearance? Is it possible she showed up and agreed to pay that one in full and plead no contest to the other so as to not have to appear the next day? The docket says defendant was present with counsel, but there is no counsel listed, which would be mandatory. I attempted to get a transcript of this case proceeding, but was told due to the prosecutorial status, I could not. Who shows up to pay the ticket in full, appears at the arraignment, makes one payment and skips out on $260? My best guess is someone that is facing far worse.

On August 23, 2008, Annie Downing paid the $71.50 for the seat belt violation. It contains her method of payment so I have not referenced the receipt. The penalty for a seat belt fine is $30 in Florida. Because she would be responsible for another person in the front seat, if it was her car, the ticket references the “driver” for both. A $60 fine for both seat belts plus tax and court fee of $11.50, sounds correct at $71.50. There is no other way to explain the amount of that fee for that summons.

Timeline of Events Theory 1

This is a lot of data to look at. While extremely compelling on it’s own, if you review the timeline against known events in the case against Casey Anthony, it is the totality of that evidence that forms this theory.

• 05/24/08 - Casey gives false info as ZG when getting a traffic ticket, does not produce ID
  • 05/30/08 - Casey visits Jesse Grund at Arbor villas, did she ask him for help through OPD?
  • 06/ 03/08 - Summons changes to criminal traffic, arraignment scheduled 6/11/08. Notice sent.
  • 06/09/08 - An office belonging to a Zenaida Gonzalez, is burglarized and her computer stolen. This is also the original date that Casey gives for Caylee’s abduction by Zenaida. Casey and Caylee sleep at Ricardo’s that night. Is this the night she took her home in the middle of the night?
  • 06/10/08 - Casey/Zenaida pays the moving violation fine in full, in person, presumably makes arrangements for the other in an effort to not have to appear.
  • 06/11/08 - Unknown if she actually appeared posing as Zenaida, but court docket updated.
  • 07/15/08 – Casey writes herself a check for $250 cash and cashes it at the downtown Bank of America at 1:24PM. A payment is made on this summons as this is the due date of $50 cash, in person. It should be noted there are 16 closer Bank of America locations that also have bank tellers, and 50 locations within a 17 mi radius. She chose this one, as it is less than a block from the Orange County Clerk’s Office, where the payment was made. Cindy finds Casey through Amy.
  • 08/15/08 - Payment was delinquent, then updated to reflect a $100 payment retroactively.
  • 08/18/08 - A copy fee of $4.00 is assessed to the account and status changed to prosecutorial
  • 12/10/08 - Default Notice Issued
  • 1/9/09-1/13/09 - Warrants Issued

This was researched by our WS poster Blink34

This is an awesome and well-constructed theory.

Let me now add the following excerpt from LA's interview with Det. Edwards on July 29:

LA:
But as uhm, mother went to take out my sister's identification from that little sleeve that you can see through, uhm, immediately the officer's hand went in there and grabbed something that was behind that i.d. (identification). It looked to me white like the old style driver's license, or learner's permit or something like that. That's what I assumed. But it struck me and I noticed it because of how quickly the officer went in and grabbed that. Uhm, I couldn't tell for sure what that was, but...

EE:
You said there was other i.d.s in there too maybe? Because when you were rattling off the other stuff.

LA:
Oh, I was just saying that there was a driver's license and probably this other i.d. of hers.
Question is, what did the officer seize? Was it a fake ZFG ID?

Let me now add the following excerpt from LA's interview with Det. Edwards on July 29:

That is what I was thinking. That the ID that was taken out of her wallet was to someone else. As for the citation, who ever received it would of had to sign. So, I wonder if the signatures have been compared?

OMG! I completely forgot about that. That would make perfect sense!:clap:

The only issue with the theory, as I see it, is that Annie's ticket was issued by a different officer than the one who issued Zenaida's. I don't know what standard operating procedure is in Orlando for traffic stops. Are there typically two officers in the patrol car and is it possible each one would write up separate tickets?

Perhaps another possibility is that KC was driving her car alone, gave her registration and proof of insurance but the false ID in the hope she could avoid paying the fine?

The only issue with the theory, as I see it, is that Annie's ticket was issued by a different officer than the one who issued Zenaida's. I don't know what standard operating procedure is in Orlando for traffic stops. Are there typically two officers in the patrol car and is it possible each one would write up separate tickets?

Perhaps another possibility is that KC was driving her car alone, gave her registration and proof of insurance but the false ID in the hope she could avoid paying the fine?

It would sure be nice to know the make, model, and plate # of that car that "ZG" was ticketed in that day!

FWIW:

Since cell pings are available post-6/1 we can use them as a cursory tool to check Casey's whereabouts for some of the events cited in Blink's theory...

6/9...Day of ZG office break-in, etc.:
6/9 was an especially prolific day for cell phone use w/ 205 total uses.
This was a day similar to 6/16 in that regard w/ Casey texting w/ Tony from G&C's until 4:34AM...then the longest break of the day for ~4hrs until 8:40AM
Including this 4hr break there are a total of 5 breaks in pings that last greater than 1hr. The 'bookend' pings for the 2 events 6/9 PM are all @ Ricardo's which is in agreement with Casey & Caylee spending their last night there 6/9. The 'bookend' pings for 1 of the early morning events are @ G&C's which seems unremarkable...

However...the first of the 5 breaks of the day >1hr begins @ 12:26AM and ends @ 1:55AM. It is interesting IMHO, because the evening of 6/8 Casey is having an extensive texting convo w/ Ricardo with Casey pinging @ G&C's. This comes to a stop with an incoming call from Tony @ 12:26AM 6/9 and they talk for 11mins. This begins a 1.5 hr period of inactivity which is broken with two incoming calls from Ricardo that Casey lets goto vmail @ 1:55AM. (Note that calls let to goto vmail don't register a ping tower/location). Then, @ 2:03AM Casey begins receiving incoming texts from Ricardo & Tony...3 in a row...they all go unanswered!!. She then shows the first sure sign that she is with her phone @ 3:26AM when she takes a call from Tony.

So what? So...this...means from 12:37AM until 3:26AM..or, just under 3 hrs...Casey is unaccounted for...IF...ZG's office break-in/burglary was in the wee hours of 6/9, then, Casey had the opportunity to pull it off in this timeframe. Someone can look-up the details of the break in and confirm...

6/10...Day of Casey would have to appear and provide an ID (presumably taken from ZG break-in...perhaps a UCF ID?)
If someone can provide the location(s) she would have to have appeared we can cross-reference to the ping locations for this day. I did a cursory check and can tell that she wasn't in any unusual locations this day. However, there is a 2hr break beginning @ 9:42AM and a 1.5hr break beginning @ 1:46PM. Both of these would be within the office hours where she needed to appear, hence, the pings may not nail this one down for us.

Hope this helps.

Additional thought...for Casey to have provided ZG as her alias for the initial traffic ticket suggests she had this name picked out prior.

I love all this great work!

What are the thoughts for the reason anyone would want to steal a computer? what could they gain from it? what kind of office was this? what kind of info would someone gain from this? how would they profit from this?

hope that makes since...:) pondering on a bunch of stuff...and need ideas and thoughts

Interesting also to note that the ZG whose computer was stolen at UCF on June 9 worked in the same building as Nicole G. the jogger who was killed in Blanchard Park the very next night. Let’s make it more confusing: remember Casey changing her story and saying ZG threw her down at Blanchard park and sped off with Caylee on June 16, which the original date was June 9 or 10th?

I have always thought there was some connection between KC and NG murder. I posted my reasons months ago on another thread. First being she was a family counselor at UFC the same place ZG (the one whose computer was stolen) I have always wondered if she was CA's counselor who told CA to get custody of Caylee.

t looks like there was no sexual attack against Nicole, unlike the other attacks that had taken place at the park over the past couple years. The charges pending are kidnapping and murder but all previous suspects have been cleared.

http://www.nicoleganguzza.com/News/News.html

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/vide...ane=info&LaunchPageAdTag=homepage&clipFormat=

*snipped*

Just takin' a closer look @ this and thinkin' out loud...

I was looking for reasons why the two would be connected if Casey was somehow involved. IF (big HUGE IF) the ZG office break-in occurred in the early hours of 6/9 it may have yielded two things (1) ZG ID to be used to pay fees in personal appearance 6/10, and (2) access to files/records, etc. used to identify Cindy's counselor as Nicole allowing Casey to call in a hit on her that evening. Casey's pings do not support her being near JBPark the evening of 6/9. Interestingly...@ 5:01 & 5:07PM on 6/9 Casey is pinging near Sawgrass...

Can someone confirm the date/time of the ZG office break-in? Early morning hours of 6/9?

Still bein' a loser here...:loser:...but if someone sleuths out that Nicole lived @ Sawgrass...well then...we'd have something. PURE UNADULTERATED SPECULATION...just for noodlin's sake...

Recall that Ricardo has been tryin' to convince Casey to stay w/ him...that he cares for her...Casey is tellin' him she's movin' on...unless...unless he could show her he cares for her by doin' her a big favor and exacting some revenge....maybe just s'posed to be a mugging...use that chloroform that Ricardo's interested in....

1) Casey ID's Nicole after ZG break-in 6/9AM
2) Casey stakes out Nicole's apt. 6/9 ~5PM... (IF Nicole lived at Sawgrass) and then heads to Ricardo's
3) Casey is AT Ricardo's...but she's TEXTING & CALLING TONY FROM RICARDO'S APARTMENT FROM 5:50pm UNTIL 10:40PM...for a 1.4hr break, then, resumes this with Tony @ 12:07AM until 2:37AM (including a 1hr cell phone convo with Tony) from Ricardo's apartment....soooo...this suggests to me that perhaps Ricardo's NOT THERE or they've effectively severed the relationship and Casey's just spendin' the night on the couch w/ Caylee.
4) Nicole is abducted sometime 6/10 after 5PM @ JBPark

If someone wants to look @ Ricardo's statement on where he was 6/9PM to 6/10AM...I'd appreciate it...I know he's certain Casey & Caylee were @ his apartment and left 6/10AM....

ETA: Nicole's abduction/murder occurred 6/10PM...so edited this post accordingly. Thanks, SWAG.

just my thought

what if the computer was stolen for a differnt reason, and didnt have anything to do with CA or ZG, but the after actions taken cause ZG name to be used......what if Jennifer was told something from someone, that lead to a panic to get rid of her...

again ...why...would someone want to steal this computer? and then kill Jennifer?

Bond, you're off by one day! ZG's office is broken into 6/9 PM

Nicole was grabbed while jogging in JBP sometime around or after 6:30 PM on 6/10 (murdered sometime later that night)

Nicole is found on 6/11 behind a building right off the park. There was an "attempt" (is all it said) to conceal the body. She was "choked" to death and, after a lot of speculation and I really haven't found "official" confirmation, she was sexually assaulted. LE has made several comments regarding the testing of DNA on suspects they have picked up. At first, LE had 4 POI's but after DNA testing - nope. Then around the beginning of Dec. (after they had an FBI profiler come down) they thought that had "him" - brought the suspect in and just recently let him go - no match DNA. So I don't know how they got DNA from crime scene but DNA is involved.

I just wanted to let you know about the dates.

Hope that helps.

*snipped*

I may be reading this wrong, but, one article seems to suggest Nicole was abducted on the evening of 6/9 and her body discovered on the evening 6/10. I was looking for reasons why the two would be connected if Casey was somehow involved. IF (big HUGE IF) the ZG office break-in occurred in the early hours of 6/9 it may have yielded two things (1) ZG ID to be used to pay fees in personal appearance 6/10, and (2) access to files/records, etc. used to identify Cindy's counselor as Nicole allowing Casey to call in a hit on her that evening. Casey's pings do not support her being near JBPark the evening of 6/9. Interestingly...@ 5:01 & 5:07PM on 6/9 Casey is pinging near Sawgrass...

Can someone confirm the date/time of the ZG office break-in? Early morning hours of 6/9?

Still bein' a loser here...:loser:...but if someone sleuths out that Nicole lived @ Sawgrass...well then...we'd have something. PURE UNADULTERATED SPECULATION...just for noodlin's sake...

Recall that Ricardo has been tryin' to convince Casey to stay w/ him...that he cares for her...Casey is tellin' him she's movin' on...unless...unless he could show her he cares for her by doin' her a big favor and exacting some revenge....maybe just s'posed to be a mugging...use that chloroform that Ricardo's interested in....

2) Casey stakes out Nicole's apt. 6/9 ~5PM... (IF Nicole lived at Sawgrass) and then heads to Ricardo's
3) Nicole is abducted sometime 6/9 after 5PM @ JBPark
4) Casey is AT Ricardo's...but she's TEXTING & CALLING TONY FROM RICARDO'S APARTMENT FROM 5:50pm UNTIL 10:40PM...for a 1.4hr break, then, resumes this with Tony @ 12:07AM until 2:37AM (including a 1hr cell phone convo with Tony) from Ricardo's apartment....soooo...this suggests to me that perhaps Ricardo's NOT THERE.

If someone wants to look @ Ricardo's statement on where he was 6/9PM to 6/10AM...I'd appreciate it...I know he's certain Casey & Caylee were @ his apartment and left 6/10AM....[/QUOTE]

I went back and looked at Ricardo's statement and all it said is that Casey and Caylee spent the night June 9 and they were still there in the morning of June 10. That is from the statement from 9/16/08 http://www.cfnews13.com/uploadedFiles/ricardomorales july 5.pdf

*snipped*

I may be reading this wrong, but, one article seems to suggest Nicole was abducted on the evening of 6/9 and her body discovered on the evening 6/10. I was looking for reasons why the two would be connected if Casey was somehow involved. IF (big HUGE IF) the ZG office break-in occurred in the early hours of 6/9 it may have yielded two things (1) ZG ID to be used to pay fees in personal appearance 6/10, and (2) access to files/records, etc. used to identify Cindy's counselor as Nicole allowing Casey to call in a hit on her that evening. Casey's pings do not support her being near JBPark the evening of 6/9. Interestingly...@ 5:01 & 5:07PM on 6/9 Casey is pinging near Sawgrass...

3) Nicole is abducted sometime 6/9 after 5PM @ JBPark
4) Casey is AT Ricardo's...but she's TEXTING & CALLING TONY FROM RICARDO'S APARTMENT FROM 5:50pm UNTIL 10:40PM...for a 1.4hr break, then, resumes this with Tony @ 12:07AM until 2:37AM (including a 1hr cell phone convo with Tony) from Ricardo's apartment....soooo...this suggests to me that perhaps Ricardo's NOT THERE.

If someone wants to look @ Ricardo's statement on where he was 6/9PM to 6/10AM...I'd appreciate it...I know he's certain Casey & Caylee were @ his apartment and left 6/10AM....

On the weekend of June 9th there was a robbery in Brevard County, FL of a Zenaida Gonzalez:

Submitted by Zenaida Gonzalez on Tue Jun 10, 2008 9:06 amThe started my Monday morning by walking into a crime scene. When I arrived at my office I found out it had been robbed over the weekend. Most of the computers and other gadgets were gone.

Luckily no one was hurt and other than having to fill out a lot of paperwork no one is worse for the wear.

However, I’m a paranoid mama. I have pictures of my daughter and husband all over the office. My name is on my office door and our administrator’s office has all employee home address and phone number on her desktop. Don’t think social security numbers were compromised, but I’m not taking any chances. I’m in the processes of flagging my credit.

It’s one thing to feel like someone has come in and taken you for a ride, taking anything of value. Luckily I don’t keep many personal in my office other than picture, some snacks and Tylenol. But I’m worried about my home since my daughter is in the picture. Someone is always home so at least that’s something.

Orginally found on http://forums.brevardcountymoms.com/...pic.php?t=7549

Im not Turbo, but here you go....

2z9mpnb.jpg

I don't know where "THIS" composite of the suspect has come from - I have researched and researched and did NOT find this one - but that doesn't mean anything.

Now - the composite in the following link I DID find and that is interesting too.
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=78035&page=7

(post #152)

Something random I stumbled across today regarding Zenaida and her roommate, Jennifer.

In late July LA sent Yuri an email with the subject "info that Casey provided to my parents and I during our visitation". In this he provided some of the details Casey laid out describing Zenaida's world. He said this about Jennifer:

worked for ABC Distribution catalog here in Orlando. I believe this company just has a warehouse here in Orlando but headquarters is elsewhere (Miami?).

I remembered seeing the name ABC Distribution somewhere before, and finally recalled where: it is the first contact listed in Troy B.'s cell record. IIRC, Troy used to work there. The business location is very close to AL's, in fact.

I believe the only significance of this is that a small piece of Troy's life was used as an ingredient in constructing ZFG's life. Whoever on the prosecution / LE team is tasked with constructing this particular story - the life and times of ZFG - must be having a lot of fun (seriously).

I checked Net Detective. It lists 2 in Florida. 21 in Texas. 1 in Arizona. 1 in New Mexico. Those are the only states I checked. I have wondered if LE has checked every Zenaida Gonzales in the country. It would also be interesting to check out Puerto Rico since that comes up so often. This isn't even comprehensive. There may be many more out there. Do I believe Casey's story? Not necessarily, but I am curious if they have all been checked out. It would make sense that IF this mysterious person took Caylee she wouldn't be sticking around Orlando.

This ZFG must also be in the right age bracket and therein lies the problem. Also, must fit KC's details of same. Since LE couldn't find but one in Orlando (and why would KC who lived and worked in Orlando have a nanny who lived elsewhere?). The descriptions of KC's ZFG also do not make much sense to me. A single woman in her early 20's who BABYSITS for a living, yet has plenty of money, and a full wardrobe, toys, diapers, etc. for a child that is not hers. Well, it just makes no sense at all. My sitter was not that young, was married with children of her own and I still had to provide clothes ande diapers for my child.

Bond, you're off by one day! ZG's office is broken into 6/9 PM
Nicole was grabbed while jogging in JBP sometime around or after 6:30 PM on 6/10 (murdered sometime later that night)
Nicole is found on 6/11 behind a building right off the park.
*snipped*

Thanks, SWAG. I wouldn't be surprise by me being off by a day...I'm not puttin' too fine of a point on this stuff...

I am seeing a subsequent post that suggests the break-in was a Monday morning discovery by ZG. That would fit a 6/9AM break-in (or earlier) wouldn't it?

You guys keep me straight now...

From Nicole article...

"Nicole Ganguzza, 26, has not been heard from since Tuesday evening when she went to Blanchard Park to jog. " 6/10 was Tuesday, right?

ETA: Looks like Nicole was abducted 6/10PM and I detailed 6/9PM-6/10AM period regarding Ricardo's whereabouts. OK...see that now...Thanks, SWAG. FWIW...I think the 6/9 AM ZG break-in is still ok.

FWIW...I looked @ 6/10PM cell log for the equivalent Casey location. There is an odd, perhaps AIM<=>cell, convo going on between Casey and someone...perhaps Tony @ Full Sail or Ricardo @ work based on pre & post calls/texting...in the early evening hours. These pings all place Casey @ or near G&C's during this time. Tremendous cell traffic 6/10. Simultaneous, intertwined convo's Casey<=>Ricardo & Case<=>Tony.

This ZFG must also be in the right age bracket and therein lies the problem. Also, must fit KC's details of same. Since LE couldn't find but one in Orlando (and why would KC who lived and worked in Orlando have a nanny who lived elsewhere?). The descriptions of KC's ZFG also do not make much sense to me. A single woman in her early 20's who BABYSITS for a living, yet has plenty of money, and a full wardrobe, toys, diapers, etc. for a child that is not hers. Well, it just makes no sense at all. My sitter was not that young, was married with children of her own and I still had to provide clothes ande diapers for my child.

Although I know this has been posted in the past, I still find it interesting that there was a Zenaida Gonzalez (class of 2003) and a Zenaida Gonzalez (class of 2004) that went to Colonial High School (where Casey went). Funny how there are so many Zenaida's, until this case I never heard the name before. :waitasec:

TY very much - do you have a pic of TL? Could you do the same with his pic. I kinda see a resemblence there.

TIA!!!!!

adi6us.jpg

Sorry about the pic of TL being crooked....not sure how to make it straight:bang:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa