Zani Timeline- Other ZannyThoughts- Zanny Searches on Caseys computer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Although I know this has been posted in the past, I still find it interesting that there was a Zenaida Gonzalez (class of 2003) and a Zenaida Gonzalez (class of 2004) that went to Colonial High School (where Casey went). Funny how there are so many Zenaida's, until this case I never heard the name before. :waitasec:
It might be best to look at the official Colonial High School website with its official list of alumni recorded from their yearbooks.
There is one Zenaida in 2004 and it is NOT THE ZENAIDA. There were no other Zenaidas in the 2000s.
http://www.colonialhigh.ocps.net/ > alumni > alumni home > 2000s

It might be best to look at the official Colonial High School website with its official list of alumni recorded from their yearbooks.
There is one Zenaida in 2004 and it is NOT THE ZENAIDA. There were no other Zenaidas in the 2000s.
http://www.colonialhigh.ocps.net/ > alumni > alumni home > 2000s

I didn't think it was the same Zenaida. I thought it was interesting that the name existed and that it was the same school. I didn't check there site, I thought I saw this awhile ago on WS.

Here's a link to very fascinating theory about Zenaida/Casey/Annie posted on Scared Monkeys.

Casey became Zenaida? Could Annie be the star witness for the prosecution, and that's why we know nothing of her involvement?

http://.com/2009/01/16/zenaida-gonz...venture-zannie-and-annie-go-to-traffic-court/

I agree with where you say she likely got the ZG name. Afterwards, the name changed to ZFG which is likely from the computer searches on July 16th. There are so many clues that now make sense in her interviews and with visits from family based on the property lines drawing a map behind houses that in order from the Anthony home are "Zanaida" and "Gonzalez".
She told the police dispatcher in the call Cindy made that the person who had Caylee was ZF-G. That was on the 15th

Here's a link to very fascinating theory about Zenaida/Casey/Annie posted on Scared Monkeys.

Casey became Zenaida? Could Annie be the star witness for the prosecution, and that's why we know nothing of her involvement?

http://.com/2009/01/16/zenaida-gonz...venture-zannie-and-annie-go-to-traffic-court/

bump for more info.

This is an awesome and well-constructed theory.

Let me now add the following excerpt from LA's interview with Det. Edwards on July 29:

Question is, what did the officer seize? Was it a fake ZFG ID?
Assume that the woman in this story is NOT KC...there is still an unknown ZG who is friendly enough to be driving around with KC's bf Annie? Or am I missing something here?

I'm sure this puzzle has been solved already, but I have not been able to find the post, so I am hoping one of the good readers here can direct me to the solution.

In Yuri Melich's early narrative on the case, he wrote that he traveled to the Sawgrass apartments and met with Dave T. and Amanda M., who confirmed that the apartment KC mentioned had been vacant for several months. He also says they ran several names in their system and "found a Zenaida Gonzalez who had come to look at an apartment on April 17th. She was never a tenant. They gave me a 'guest card' completed by Zenaida Gonzalez which contained her cell phone number." (evidence page 16)

The actual guest card shows a date of June 17th. (evidence page 49)

Both Harry G. - who met with Zenaida - and Amanda M. reference June as the date of the visit. This could be because June is listed on the guest card. (evidence pages 55 - 58). In his statment Harry G. says he is sure of the date because filling out the card is standard operating procedure.

The question is, who erred? Yuri in saying "April 17th" in his narrative or Harry in writing "6/17" on the guest card?

If Yuri was keeping notes and immediately wrote "April 17th" following a search of what I presume to be a computer system at Sawgrass, then I would expect it to be the most accurate possibility. Most computer applications would fill in the date for the user, so there is less room for error. If he was recalling the date from memory, then it could be suspect.

The date is important because a June 17 date points to an attempt to create a cover story after the fact. Not a good strategy, because KC supposedly left Caylee with a Zenaida that lived at Sawgrass, not one who was considering it. It also points to a possible accomplice - if it was not KC, who visited the apartment? If it was KC, did she have a fake Zenaida ID?

KC does not ping anywhere near the Sawgrass on the 17th, but her phone does not ping until nearly 11 AM. She could have gone to Sawgrass before then, but AL told LE he skipped school that morning to sleep in with KC.

Thus, I don't think KC went to Sawgrass that day. It would have been either an accomplice - and I doubt there was one - or a real Zenaida G. If a real Zenaida G., did KC know of the visit? Again, why use the name of someone thinking about renting rather than an actual tenant?

An April 17 date, however, points to possible premeditation. It occurs one month after the chloroform computer searches. It could involve KC posing as Zenaida G., setting up the background for her story. Or, again, it could be a real Zenaida G. that KC somehow learned visited the apartments.

So many questions, so few answers. :waitasec:

This is an awesome and well-constructed theory.

Let me now add the following excerpt from LA's interview with Det. Edwards on July 29:

Question is, what did the officer seize? Was it a fake ZFG ID?

JWG, ITA.. Throw in the missing lanyard...

From SM post, courtesy of "Guideposts", an excerpt from Det. Melich interview with Jamie "scoops girl" R...

YM: Okay. Is there anything else about Casey Anthony or Caylee Anthony or about this, I guess the whole incident I haven't asked you about you think might be important or you wanted to share?

JR: Uhm, I really don't know as much as maybe other people would have. And the only times I hung out with her were really at Fusion. I don't really recall actually seeing her out of Fusion. I was suppose to hang out with her one night out of Fusion.

YM: Uh-hum (affirmative)

JR: Which she uhm, not that you bring to my attention, she did call me and say she couldn't hang out. She was with another friend in downtown. She had just
gotten a speeding ticket and that she uhm, she said she was just going to stay in
Orlando if we wanted to drive out there.
And...

YM: And the re...the reason she didn't hang out was because she had just gotten a speeding ticket?

JR: Right. She was in Orlando. She had to run with a friend to Orlando.

JR: We live out in G...Oviedo.

end.

Poster goes on to say to the best of "scoops" recollection, this was in June.

From SM post, courtesy of "Guideposts", an excerpt from Det. Melich interview with Jamie "scoops girl" R...

YM: Okay. Is there anything else about Casey Anthony or Caylee Anthony or about this, I guess the whole incident I haven't asked you about you think might be important or you wanted to share?

JR: Uhm, I really don't know as much as maybe other people would have. And the only times I hung out with her were really at Fusion. I don't really recall actually seeing her out of Fusion. I was suppose to hang out with her one night out of Fusion.

JR: Which she uhm, not that you bring to my attention, she did call me and say she couldn't hang out. She was with another friend in downtown. She had just
gotten a speeding ticket and that she uhm, she said she was just going to stay in
And...

YM: And the re...the reason she didn't hang out was because she had just gotten a speeding ticket?

end.

Hmmmm! I wonder if a ZFG got a ticket then, too? :waitasec:

And...

end.

If Casey was telling the truth when she spoke to Jamie (yeah I know :bang:) then this could be important. According to the Orange County Clerk of Courts, there are only 2 traffic violations for Casey Anthony:

Defendant: CASEY M ANTHONY Count #: 001
Offense Date: 8/4/2003 Citation #: 4278CSE
Complaint Date: Information Date:
Statute: 316.646(1)-A - TR- INSURANCE REQUIRED PROOF OF PIP AND PDL
General Offense Category:
Charge Level: Charge Degree:
Result: PRODUCED VALID ITEM AND PAY DISM FEE Result Date: 8/12/2003
Trial Type: TEMPORARY TRAFFIC Final Plea: NO PLEA ENTERED

and...

Phase: Court
Defendant: CASEY ANTHONY Count #: 001
Offense Date: 5/15/2004 Citation #: 5668CZU
Complaint Date: Information Date:
Statute:
General Offense Category:
Charge Level: Charge Degree:
Result: UNSAFE EQUIPMENT REDUCTION Result Date: 5/21/2004
Trial Type: NO TRIAL Final Plea: NO PLEA ENTERED

Zenaida Gonzalez had two violations, however these were in May, not June.

Not sure if there is any connection, but it is interesting.

JR: Which she uhm, not that you bring to my attention, she did call me and say she couldn't hang out. She was with another friend in downtown. She had just gotten a speeding ticket and that she uhm, she said she was just going to stay in Orlando if we wanted to drive out there. And...

*snipped*
First - nice work, everyone! :clap:

Second - IMHO, the "She had to run with a friend to Orlando." event in June woulda been Casey heading downtown to appear/pay for the 5/24 citation. The "friend" she ref'd may have been the lawyer, or Annie, or her ride downtown. From the Blink posts this ZG payment was 6/10. Since we know Casey was drivin' (IOW...not abstaining from driving 'cause of some ticket) and she woulda been motivated to keep an appointment with a lawyer...I'm inclined to think the event described in JR's text was re: meeting a lawyer 6/10.

I think I originally attributed this "ticket" event to the toll she blew through. On the E-Pass records there is an traffic cam shot of the back of the Pontiac sailing through a toll booth. I don't have the date of that violation, nor, do I know if jumpin' a toll booth warrants a citation...or simply a fine. FWIW...that the Pontiac is registered to Cindy may explain why we don't see an accompanying citation for Casey on this...

ETA: Later in this thread I believe we've established Jamie R's account is actually tied to 7/15.

*snipped*
First - nice work, everyone! :clap:

Second - IMHO, the "She had to run with a friend to Orlando." event in June woulda been Casey heading downtown to appear/pay for the 5/24 citation. The "friend" she ref'd may have been the lawyer, or Annie, or her ride downtown. From the Blink posts IIRC this woulda been 6/10???. Since we know Casey was drivin' (IOW...not abstaining from driving 'cause of some ticket) and she woulda had to keep an appointment with a lawyer...I'm inclined to think it was the lawyer and 6/10.

I think I originally attributed this "ticket" event to the toll she blew through. On the E-Pass records there is an traffic cam shot of the back of the Pontiac sailing through a toll booth. I don't have the date of that violation, nor, do I know if jumpin' a toll booth warrants a citation...or simply a fine. FWIW...that the Pontiac is registered to Cindy may explain why we don't see an accompanying citation for Casey on this...

According to the E-pass photo, the violation was on June 11th at 19:02:09 hours.

I'm sure this puzzle has been solved already, but I have not been able to find the post, so I am hoping one of the good readers here can direct me to the solution.

In Yuri Melich's early narrative on the case, he wrote that he traveled to the Sawgrass apartments and met with Dave T. and Amanda M., who confirmed that the apartment KC mentioned had been vacant for several months. He also says they ran several names in their system and "found a Zenaida Gonzalez who had come to look at an apartment on April 17th. She was never a tenant. They gave me a 'guest card' completed by Zenaida Gonzalez which contained her cell phone number." (evidence page 16)

The actual guest card shows a date of June 17th. (evidence page 49)

Both Harry G. - who met with Zenaida - and Amanda M. reference June as the date of the visit. This could be because June is listed on the guest card. (evidence pages 55 - 58). In his statment Harry G. says he is sure of the date because filling out the card is standard operating procedure.

The question is, who erred? Yuri in saying "April 17th" in his narrative or Harry in writing "6/17" on the guest card?

If Yuri was keeping notes and immediately wrote "April 17th" following a search of what I presume to be a computer system at Sawgrass, then I would expect it to be the most accurate possibility. Most computer applications would fill in the date for the user, so there is less room for error. If he was recalling the date from memory, then it could be suspect.

IMO, what happened was that a Sawgrass staff member made a data entry error when they put the info from the handwritten card into their computer system. They entered a date of 4/17 instead of 6/17. It could have been caused by being unable to properly decipher the writing on the card, or it was a typing error at the moment of data entry.

Melich was able to track down the ZG on the card (an actual person) who confirmed that she did indeed visit Sawgrass. She was there in June, not April. I seem to recall that Sawgrass staff also recognized a photo of ZG.

There were press reports about the "date error" when it was initially discovered. I think it was found by a Sawgrass manager and not by Melich himself. LE returned to Sawgrass to take the actual handwritten card into evidence. Apparently, Melich did not take the actual card in his initial investigation. He may have assumed that the computer file of the card was accurate.

IMO, what happened was that a Sawgrass staff member made a data entry error when they put the info from the handwritten card into their computer system. They entered a date of 4/17 instead of 6/17. It could have been caused by being unable to properly decipher the writing on the card, or it was a typing error at the moment of data entry.

Melich was able to track down the ZG on the card (an actual person) who confirmed that she did indeed visit Sawgrass. She was there in June, not April. I seem to recall that Sawgrass staff also recognized a photo of ZG.

There were press reports about the "date error" when it was initially discovered. I think it was found by a Sawgrass manager and not by Melich himself. LE returned to Sawgrass to take the actual handwritten card into evidence. Apparently, Melich did not take the actual card in his initial investigation. He may have assumed that the computer file of the card was accurate.

Thanks for the nice summary, Hot Dogs.

IMHO, if this is what occurred w.r.t. the data...what happened may have gone something like this...

6/17 "Real" ZG goes to Sawgrass
>=6/17 Data entry error made and database shows 4/17 visit date
>=6/17 Casey (leaving open a big "how" e.g. via friend, wifi, etc. ) gets access to info from the Sawgrass db showing ZG having visited there pre-6/17 and wraps her ZFG story around a ZG being there @ Sawgrass.
>6/17 and >Casey finding ZG in db the error is corrected to 6/17.

This might explain things a bit. Still leaves plenty unexplained too.

But, KC was very specific of the name Zenaida Fernandez-Gonzalez. That is not the name of the ZG that filled out the card. If she wanted to frame ZG (the person) or something like that - then why add the nonexistent maiden name (hyphenated)?

But, KC was very specific of the name Zenaida Fernandez-Gonzalez. That is not the name of the ZG that filled out the card. If she wanted to frame ZG (the person) or something like that - then why add the nonexistent maiden name (hyphenated)?

Who the heck knows? Who can ever figure out KC? It amazes me how many ZG's can be found related to this case. It's pretty fantastic, but I think the ZG that looked at the Sawgrass apartments was a coincidence. I really believe the ZFG was made up by KC related to where she put Caylee's remains. I think she purposely wanted to devise a way to let someone know where Caylee was if need be. The ZG at Sawgrass is a HUGE coincidence, but the fact that Caylee was found behind the homes of an "FZ" and a "G" to me just cannot be a coincidence.

FWIW, I checked the cell log and the first contacts to/from Jamie R. I have are 7/2.

There is, however, a convo w/ Jamie R. on 7/15, the day a $50 payment was made against ZG's assessment. It begins w/ texting @ 11:22AM, then, concludes w/ Jamie calling Casey for a 24min conversation @ 11:35AM.

So....I believe Jamie is giving Yuri and account of 7/15.

For reference, here's a quote from Blink's post...

"Casey writes herself a check for $250 cash and cashes it at the downtown Bank of America at 1:24PM. A payment is made on this summons as this is the due date of $50 cash, in person. It should be noted there are 16 closer Bank of America locations that also have bank tellers, and 50 locations within a 17 mi radius. She chose this one, as it is less than a block from the Orange County Clerk’s Office, where the payment was made. Cindy finds Casey through Amy."

Methinks that all fits together.

IRC reading the story about the media finding the 6/17 visitation card which sent LE back to Sawgrass to get the card. However, Melich's narrative says he was given a guest card with ZG's cell phone number on it during his visit.

The guest card does show 6/17. The cell phone number on the card matches the cell phone number of the ZG that Yuri interviewed (evidence page 46).

I would agree the 4/17 date is a typo either on Yuri's part or the part of the Sawgrass employee that entered it into their system.

The ZG at Sawgrass is a HUGE coincidence, but the fact that Caylee was found behind the homes of an "FZ" and a "G" to me just cannot be a coincidence.

But there is no Fernandez at those homes either. The "F" at one of the homes is a different name.

I really believe the ZFG was made up by KC related to where she put Caylee's remains. I think she purposely wanted to devise a way to let someone know where Caylee was if need be.

Let who know where Caylee was, and why? If she intentionally created a code-riddle for the location of Caylee, what would stop LE from deciphering the code before anyone else?

I know... it's more "Who the heck knows?" It's intriguing and maddening at the same time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TexasCuriousMynd