FL FL - Michelle Parker, 33, Orlando, 17 Nov 2011 - #13

Status
Not open for further replies.
Regarding the subject of Dale Jr. being named a suspect in this case, or more accurately the Prime Suspect and several believing it to be a stupid decision on LE part.. And some believe that his being named a suspect "automatically" means that LE better be handing down an arrest warrant for Dale Jr. In the extremely, very near future..*

Starting with the latter I'm still confused as to how any believe that his being named a suspect somehow puts LE on some type imaginary timer that is quickly ticking down for the time when the timer goes off sounding the alert that LE must hand down an arrest at that very moment, No matter what.. And should they fail to do so that it somehow looks bad on LE, or could even somehow negatively impact Michelle's case.. This is just far from true or accurate.. As has been stated several times naming an individual a suspect has no legal bearing, period.. IMO it is strictly another tool used by LE on "appropriate" individuals, and in appropriate cases..appropriate meaning that in any case and every case THERE IS A SUSPECT(s) ALWAYS the only differentiating factor is whether or not to name that/those suspect(s) PUBLICLY..*

In the latter of when it would be INAPPROPRIATE*naming a suspect publicly would be when you have qqthe suspect(s) cooperating in some manner.. Any manner honestly.. And there ATLEAST be a line of communication with LE, even if extremely minimal.. If these issues are present then it's not really appropriate or necessary to publicly name your suspect.. In many cases such as the type where there is ATLEAST some cooperation/communication publicly naming the suspect actually works AGAINST the best interest of the case.. The suspect shuts down all communication for good, zero co-op at that point, becomes on the extreme defense, and likely lawyers up to the hilt.. This is working against the best interest of the case to "publicly" name the suspect(s)..

But those issues are not and were not present in this case!! The suspect(and face it he has been a suspect behind closed doors way before they announced it publicly) was already extremely on the defensive, there are obviously issues at play here we haven't a clue of that had a judge issue a SWAT team, guns drawn, tear gas used, bust down the door execution of a search warrant on Sr.'s house, even prior to all of that Dale refused to co-operate with LE period and had for over a week(that means less than 3days into the case)he'd already shut down all lines of communication With LE, and had even gone as far as to hire a criminal defense atty(NeJame).. AND ALL OF THIS WAS DONE PRIOR TO LE EVER NAMING DALE A PRIME SUSPECT PUBLICLY!!!

So, not only is it glaringly apparent to all involved as well as the public that without a single doubt LE had him named their suspect behind closed doors already.. Combined with the multitude of issues I just listed ^above^ that Dale had decided and chosen to do ALL BEFORE HIS BEING NAMED A SUSPECT.. there is not one, single, solitary reason why they should not *have named him a suspect publicly.. It in no way whatsoever works against the best interest of this case and if anything it takes the dial and turns the heat way up making Dale all the more uncomfortable, nervous, and yes, even likely to screw up in a way that will help LE crack this case!!

This case was absolutely the epitome of appropriate for publicly naming the suspect and there is not one single negative impact that it causes.. And there certainly is no imaginary timer that begins ticking when LE names a suspect.. It has zero meaning or bearing on this case, it's best interest, or it's final outcome.. It's Dale Jr that chose to do everything opposite of how an individual cooperates with LE when their child's*Mother has disappeared(very likely murdered).. He chose to not speak to LE 3days in, he chose to co-op with them zero, he decided and chose he needed a high falooting criminal defense atty..*

Just as with almost every other issue pertaining to this case.. It is solely up to Dale and how he chooses to go about handling this continued investigation.. His choices and actions decide his future.. LE is going to solve this case with or without the help of Mr. Dale Jr.. Now it's up to Dale whether he wants to work for or against this continued effort to find his children's mom..

ETA: sorry this post landed randomly in the midst of other differing discussions.. I'm still playing catch up.. Now back off to finally get caught up;)

Michelle Parker was last seen in the area of Lee Vista / S. Goldenrod Rd on Thursday, November 17, 2011 at approximately 4:15 pm.

Information received from her cell phone indicates Michelle was later in the area of Sandlake Road / Orange Avenue.

http://www.cfcrimeline.com/most_recent.htm

I'm jumping in late in the threads, but I have been reading and following along for a while now. I just wanted to say hello to everyone and this is an amazing community of people here. I live in Geneva and went to school with Dustin and Lauren, so this is really hitting home for me. It seems so surreal, but breaks my heart all over again when the reality hits me that this is actually happening.

realityorlando, your description of Geneva is really spot on, it made me chuckle a little. my parents live out more toward lake harney and it really is very rural. i have never even met some neighbors and we have been in the same house for 8 years. off topic, i heard somewhere that they are building either a publix or walmart across from the gas stations. i dont know how accurate that is, but i hope that they dont!

to add to the question of daycares, unless one of the churches has one (which i do not know, they very well could and is something i could find out if it would be helpful), then the closest daycare out of geneva be in the downtown Oviedo area, there are definitely no daycare 'centers' in geneva.

someone posted earlier also about the speed limit on 419 going into oviedo from geneva being 45-55 which is correct...another thing to keep in mind is that it is a 1 lane each way road and a lot of it is 'no passing' so if you are stuck behind someone going 30, well then you are also going 30 and you will have to tack some extra time on to your trip.

:welcome4: I'm so sorry that this is happening. It must be hard when you know the family of someone who is missing... and especially from a small, close-knit community like Geneva.

I have been thinking that perhaps the day care is close to the beauty shop in Oviedo which makes it handy for Michelle and her mother when they are working there. We know that she left the shop to pick up the children at 2:30 but I wonder if perhaps she got her son off to school in the AM and then drove to Oviedo with the twins, dropped them at day care and then went in to work at the beauty shop. Then, when she left the shop at 2:30 all she needed to do was pick up the twins at day care in Oviedo which would have taken a little while (to gather their things, sign them out, etc.) and then go on to DS2's from there arriving at 3:18 like the video shows. Do you know if that timing would be close to correct? This would leave the timing of driving back and forth from Oviedo to Geneva off the timeline all together and gives her around 45 minutes to gather the children and drive to DS2's.

Michelle Parker was last seen in the area of Lee Vista / S. Goldenrod Rd on Thursday, November 17, 2011 at approximately 4:15 pm.

Information received from her cell phone indicates Michelle was later in the area of Sandlake Road / Orange Avenue.

That Michelle was in the area or that her phone was? (Sandlake/Orange)

That Michelle was in the area or that her phone was? (Sandlake/Orange)

It's the LE site.........sounds like they are saying she was. :waitasec: AND IS THE 4;15 SIGHTING FROM ds OR SOMETHING ON THE PHONE?

oops, sorry for yelling......

BBM

Is this true? I have not heard that they had footage of her leaving yet. Last I heard they speculated that she left going in the other direction, thus no footage. Does anyone have links to this?

I think the correct term used was LE knows when the Hummer left but will not state any details. There has been nothing said about MP leaving the condo.

Intersection of Sandlake and Orange Ave.

ScreenHunter_01Dec131727.jpg

Note Nela Avenue bridge crossing Lake Conway.

I must not be paranoid enough...I don't have an I-Phone but if I did, I wouldn't care if my movements were tracked...I guess I must also have a boring life! I don't go anywhere LE or the government can't know about...:)

LOL too funny

I just don't like the fact that they can!

BUT, I am grateful when it comes to missing persons.

That was published on Nov 18th. IIRC, that eyewitness was incorrect and their sighting was actually on Nov 16th?

ETA: to clarify that I was speaking about the 4:15 sighting. Not the phone ping. sorry!

Great find!!!

I wonder if a text message indicated she was in the area or just GPS data? IMO GPS data couldn't validate "Michelle" was in the area but only that her cell phone was.

Added to the case map by the way.

http://g.co/maps/95tr6

That was published on Nov 18th. IIRC, that eyewitness was incorrect and their sighting was actually on Nov 16th?

So the Lee Vista/Goldenrod was wrong....wonder why the left it since they updated the cell phone bit? Maybe there's a chance it's right?

OK, slightly better image of Nela--or as ColdPizza likes to refer to it--Lela Avenue.

ScreenHunter_03Dec131735.jpg

Nela Ave actually runs into Orange Ave. Make a left, go to next intersection, and boom, you're at SandLake ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ignoreme123