OH - Three students killed in Chardon High School shooting, 27 Feb 2012

He was most likely bullied but unfortunately we won't hear much about that. If he had committed suicide ya we would hear about it. It this instance it will be down played and never mentioned.

I don't believe this kid was bullied, he was probably the bullier......everything I have seen or read shows a very evil young man and looking at dad the fruit didn't fall far from the tree! He was to cowardly to not end his own life! It's to bad that he can't be executed!
At 17 one of my sons was in a war zone.....I feel nothing for this coward....and where was his family he had a open facebook and tweeter account, they should of done an invountary commitment, I have done it twice to my adult daughter, because I am a responsible parent!
:maddening:

I don't believe this kid was bullied, he was probably the bullier......everything I have seen or read shows a very evil young man and looking at dad the fruit didn't fall far from the tree! He was to cowardly to not end his own life! It's to bad that he can't be executed!
At 17 one of my sons was in a war zone.....I feel nothing for this coward....and where was his family he had a open facebook and tweeter account, they should of done an invountary commitment, I have done it twice to my adult daughter, because I am a responsible parent!
What was it you saw on his Facebook pages that would make you think his family might have had cause or grounds to have him involuntarily committed?

Disregarding todays events, I haven't seen much indication of evil(not saying it's not present, I just don't see it) I didn't see any confirmation that he had a twitter account(and the tweeted photos are false) and his facebook interests and musical interests were pretty standard. But I haven't been reading too much so I certainly could have missed a LOT!

I don't know but a sense of sorrow does take over me when I see these young kids commit such heinous crimes. I just sit here shaking my head wondering why? Do I think he deserves to be punished? Absolutely. But still very sad to see such a wasted life and for what? These young kids should be looking ahead to the future. Our next generation of doctors, lawyers, teachers, notaries, bankers, nurses, etc...instead...

Shattered lives in a split second. Not only for themselves but for their victims.

I cry for their lost souls. Such a shame.

He obviously had things going on in his head.......I feel like the only person that thinks people should have personal responsibility......come on people, I was married at 16 had my first baby at 17, bought a house at 17! HE IS 17, we have soldiers at that age, this is NOT a child.....he should know right from wrong

uhm? I don't think any of us said he shouldn't have any personal responsibility? I said I didn't see indications of evil in advance of his crimes. BIG difference.

I'm seeing tweets that a 2nd student has died. This is horrible.

myfoxal FOX6 WBRC-TV
A 2nd victim of the Chardon H.S. shooting has died, reports our sister station WOIO in Ohio. The victim

myfoxal FOX6 WBRC-TV
A 2nd victim of the Chardon H.S. shooting has died, reports our sister station WOIO in Ohio. The victim

Oh no. :cry:

I don't mean to be combative, but I hate to have this murderer referred to as a child! I cannot understand the sympathy for him! Where did he get the gun.....we have many weapons....none that are daughter or grandchildren can get a hold of!

I don't mean to be combative, but I hate to have this murderer referred to as a child! I cannot understand the sympathy for him! Where did he get the gun.....we have many weapons....none that are daughter or grandchildren can get a hold of!

He is a child in the eyes of the law. He's 17. So were his victims. High School kids.

I won't even get into the gun debate. My blood pressure would sky rocket.

Perhaps he was bullied because he was the bully. The bully is often bullied and/or target of abuse. Many bullies come from broken down families where abuse and drugs are common. Adolf Hitler, Joseph Stalin, and Osama bin Laden were bullies.

myfoxal FOX6 WBRC-TV

I hope it is wrong.

Take this with a grain of salt:

I just talked with a lady who has a teen-age son who attends Chardon High School. He said that one of the other boys was shot near the heart, and although they "patched him up" (her words), the next few hours will be touch and go, but it doesn't look good, due to where the bullet hit.

I'm guessing the one shot by the heart is probably the second deceased student...

http://www.wgntv.com/news/ktla-ohio-school-shooting,0,5083209.story

Suspect IDd in Deadly Ohio School Shooting, 2nd Victim Dies

A gunman wounded five students, two of them fatally...

I must have missed the link that confirms the picture of the individual holding the guns is TJ Lane. If someone has the link handy, that would be great. TIA.

Do you think 1 guy like TJ idolizes others like CHO???
Is that in their criminal profile?
Where the 2 students that died his targets?
or did he randomly fire?

Me too on the Twitter pics. What's up with that? Sort of eerie, really, how quick that popped up.

The tweeted pics. I saw earlier sure does look like him in his FB pictures. Is there another tweeted pic. out there?

I must have missed the link that confirms the picture of the individual holding the guns is TJ Lane. If someone has the link handy, that would be great. TIA.
It was, I think, first reported by WOIO; as of now, WAFB still affirms the Twitter pics on its site, but not through any reporting of its own - it's using a WOIO account and the site hasn't updated the article in almost five articles. And meanwhile, back at the WOIO site, the most recent lead article has dropped the matter entirely.

I'd say there right now is no confirmation that Lane is the "Twitter Triptych" guy.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie
Back