Crime scene photos #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
:blowkiss: (((JANE)))-Hugs!

Im so sorry....dont let anyone get to you....I really enjoyed the conversation that we all had last night....Im sorry ....it must have gotten ugly after I went to bed....I just ignore it....really....its silly....just let it go in...one ear...or eye I should say....and out the other...
things were said with the ink blots as well....
I found them interesting...our minds are a beautiful gift that we shouldn't waste! .....lets keep sleuthing :)

TURBOTHINK - Wow I guess it was the book!
Ahead of the announcement, Florida police released evidence photos from the scene where the remains were found. One showed a book discovered in the woods that the child had been photographed reading before she vanished.

The pictures were among several cops publicized before the afternoon news briefing.

The book is among numerous pieces of evidence Orange County Sheriff's deputies say they found in the wooded area where Caylee's remains turned up.

There you go - there are more things in the picture.

TURBOTHINK - Wow I guess it was the book!

There you go - there are more things in the picture.

Yep and I guarantee there are PHOTOS

Hey Egoslayer is that a pic of Casey ? man she looks different there

The scene in the car and scene in the woods, close to home, leads one to believe we are dealing with a disorganized crime scene. Typically, this means there was not much forethought and planning with this crime. Their crimes and victims remains are close to home. This type of scene is not typical with the true sociopath. Before I take a hit with this statement, I want to say that she displays those tendencies but she doesn't fit the entire profile.

The true sociopaths will undoubtedly have planned and hid the body in a more secure place or far away from the scene of the crime.

I come from the old school,and I guess by reading most of the analyses, the criteria must be different nowadays for the diagnosis. I have not done any reading on the subject or looked at the new DSM. There may be the possibility that they have broadened their criteria.

We looked at psychopaths differently from sociopaths.

The true sociopaths will undoubtedly have planned and hid the body in a more secure place or far away from the scene of the crime.

I come from the old school,and I guess by reading most of the analyses, the criteria must be different nowadays for the diagnosis. I have not done any reading on the subject or looked at the new DSM. There may be the possibility that they have broadened their criteria.

We looked at psychopaths differently from sociopaths.

i recently finished a course where we read various parts of the DSM IV (2000). here's what it says about antisocial PD:

(taken from www.psyweb.com)

Antisocial Personality Disorder

Definition
Antisocial personality disorder is characterized by a lack of regard for the moral or legal standards in the local culture. There is a marked inability to get along with others or abide by societal rules. Individuals with this disorder are sometimes called psychopaths or sociopaths.

Diagnostic Criteria ( DSM-IV™ ) made easy.

1. Since the age of fifteen there has been a disregard for and violation of the right's of others, those right's considered normal by the local culture, as indicated by at least three of the following:
A. Repeated acts that could lead to arrest.
B. Conning for pleasure or profit, repeated lying, or the use of aliases.
C. Failure to plan ahead or being impulsive.
D. Repeated assaults on others.
E. Reckless when it comes to their or others safety.
F. Poor work behavior or failure to honor financial obligations.
G. Rationalizing the pain they inflict on others.​
2. At least eighteen years in age.
3. Evidence of a Conduct Disorder, with its onset before the age of fifteen.
4. Symptoms not due to another mental disorder.​

Ok
I just want to say something, And give credit where its due, in the original crime scene thread which was labeled Crime Scene Thread Casual towards the end , and then locked due to size, there was ALL of this discussion and *finds* already done on that thread by many people.

Someone discovered the Bag
Someone discovered the Skull
Someone discovered the Book (confirmed)
Someone discovered a Photo next to the book
Someone (me) discovered a photo of Caylee on top of the book

That photo that I see on top of the book is at the bottom right hand corner and it is a photo of Caylee that I have seen on the net somewhere before, FOR MEMORY (not 100 percent sure) she had a blue dress on and a white ? fluffy ? headband ? fairy ring ? thing on her head !

I just know its that photo, I have seen it before but I have asked in the other thread if anyone remembers where the docs are uploaded to for viewing because there are also photos of Casey and Caylee on that site and its there Im sure of it.

All the things above is what was discussed on the other thread and we all got laughed at for *seeing* things but as you can see ONE of those things has already been confirmed, its not that far fetched to think that the others are real too

The photo next to the book I believe is possibly Caylees Great Grandfather. some people see a man from the 30's 40's based on the photo and some see a child standing on a chair or something wearing only a nappy or undies...

But we all see A photo ! (well those that see it)

So all of this was discussed here already http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=76731

Not trying to step on anyone's toes but shortly after the crime scene photos were released last night the Orlando Sentinal reported ......

"Was Caylee's book found at crime scene"...???

They had side by side photos for comparison

There was a poster who started a thread here at WS last night with a link to the story - Don't know what happened to it

Anyway...Just giving credit where credit is due

Not trying to step on anyone's toes but shortly after the crime scene photos were released last night the Orlando Sentinal reported ......

"Was Caylee's book found at crime scene"...???

They had side by side photos for comparison

There was a poster who started a thread here at WS last night with a link to the story - Don't know what happened to it

Anyway...Just giving credit where credit is due

Well actually I think you will find that a ws'er said is that a book..is that Caylees book, Before that was released on the Orlando sentinel - on the above link I included

I see a skull here but differently.

The tape - yes agreed,

Eye - no, i see that as a nasal cavaty.

I see the eye socket as the larger, dark hole above the tiny round holes. Only one eye socket is visable. The other is angled away into the vegetation. Above what I see as the eye socket is the rounded, smooth top part of the skull with a stick across it. Just to the left of the nasal cavity I can see a smooth cheek-bone shaped thing.

Of course it could all be a trick of the eye but I can see it.

Sammiejam, that's how I see it too. The other imagery shows a face vs. a skull to me. Since we know the body was completely skeletonized there would be no cheek, nose, or chin area left.

i recently finished a course where we read various parts of the DSM IV (2000). here's what it says about antisocial PD:

(taken from www.psyweb.com)

Antisocial Personality Disorder

Definition
Antisocial personality disorder is characterized by a lack of regard for the moral or legal standards in the local culture. There is a marked inability to get along with others or abide by societal rules. Individuals with this disorder are sometimes called psychopaths or sociopaths.

Diagnostic Criteria ( DSM-IV™ ) made easy.

1. Since the age of fifteen there has been a disregard for and violation of the right's of others, those right's considered normal by the local culture, as indicated by at least three of the following:
A. Repeated acts that could lead to arrest.
B. Conning for pleasure or profit, repeated lying, or the use of aliases.
C. Failure to plan ahead or being impulsive.
D. Repeated assaults on others.
E. Reckless when it comes to their or others safety.
F. Poor work behavior or failure to honor financial obligations.
G. Rationalizing the pain they inflict on others.​
2. At least eighteen years in age.
3. Evidence of a Conduct Disorder, with its onset before the age of fifteen.
4. Symptoms not due to another mental disorder.​

Thank you for the help,
we used to have a very strong criteria which started in youth. It would encompass harming or killing animals, truancy, fire-setting, etc. That was the main reason that was stopping me from including her. I thought she was a good student and she seemed to have many friends.You have been a big help.

It looks like that storybook is the same book kc claimed Caylee was talking about on the july 15th fake phone call. That bag looked full, I wonder if there was a lot of stuff in it.

Well actually I think you will find that a ws'er said is that a book..is that Caylees book, Before that was released on the Orlando sentinel - on the above link I included

Actually the Orlando Sentinel Posted their Story at 9:13 pm

If you go to last nights thread to Post #108 it's at 9:34pm

The reason the Person is asking "is that a book" is because of the Orlando Sentinel Story - They even have a Link to the Story in with their Post

The point is that the reason everyone started talking about the Yellow Book was because of the Orlando sentinel Story

I know this because i was on the Thread & I had already read the OS story when it was first brought up on the Thread last night.

Like i said....Not trying to argue or anything but they reported it before anyone mentioned it - There was also a Thread about the Yellow Book shortly after the OS story - but now it's gone

The reason the Person is asking "if that a book" is because of the Orlando Sentinel Story - They even have a Link to the Story in with their Post

The point is that the reason everyone started talking about the Yellow Book was because of the Orlando sentinel Story

I know this because i was on the Thread & I had already read the OS story when it was first brought up on the Thread last night.

Like i said....Not trying to argue or anything but they reported it before anyone mentioned it - There was also a Thread about the Yellow Book shortly after the OS story - but now it's gone

Sorry,
I Forgot to post the Link to the original Orlando S. Story

Here it is Dec 18th - 9:13 PM

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/orl-caylee-anthony-book-121808,0,4733443.story

The reason the Person is asking "is that a book" is because of the Orlando Sentinel Story - They even have a Link to the Story in with their Post

Ok Hun I see your point, and I agree :) but I was just saying that a lot of stuff being said here was already discussed yesterday kwim ?

:blowkiss: And in the big reality of the world it doesnt really matter who said what first, I think its just upset, agitation, frustration, shock and sadness (well on my part anyway)

It looks like that storybook is the same book kc claimed Caylee was talking about on the july 15th fake phone call. That bag looked full, I wonder if there was a lot of stuff in it.

Odd.....I would of never thought KC cared enough to include *any* momento's........could be the book/pic etc. also reeked w/evidence, so she trashed them too.

If the bag contains ' a lot" of stuff, wonder why CA never missed it......or did she ??

Ok Hun I see your point, and I agree :) but I was just saying that a lot of stuff being said here was already discussed yesterday kwim ?

:blowkiss: And in the big reality of the world it doesnt really matter who said what first, I think its just upset, agitation, frustration, shock and sadness (well on my part anyway)

Your right ...it really doesn't matter.

The only reason I mentioned it was because I had just finished reading the Orlando S. report about the yellow book & then I went to the Crime Scene thread & I was reading all the Post trying to catch up & also trying to see if I could find the "Skull" & then the poster posted the OS link & I had just read it.

There was also a Thread with a direct link to the OS story

Maybe one of the Moderators merged it with another because I can't find it now

Anyway,,,,,,No big deal. I enjoyed reading both the threads & I'm convinced that that is a photo just above the Yellow Book. I'm dying to know who's in it.

Casey did delete some photos of Caylee from her computer so maybe she threw away the actual photographs as well.

We were right about the book.................this was on Fox news............

"This undated photo shows missing girl Caylee Anthony reading a storybook police say they found in the woods near her family's home."

This is now on Fox's website in an article, that the book with Caylee's remains is the one Caylee was photographed with:

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,469785,00.html

Ahead of the announcement, Florida police released evidence photos from the scene where the remains were found. One showed a book discovered in the woods that the child had been photographed reading before she vanished.

-snip-

The book is among numerous pieces of evidence Orange County Sheriff's deputies say they found in the wooded area where Caylee's remains turned up.

put your hand over the owl looking thing, then you should be able to see what everyone is talking about

After covering the owl thing and zooming x400, I see only what *could be a face. An optical illusion.

The following is my opinion only:

Using the book that is in the same photo as a scale reference, the "skull" image is miniscule, comparitively. I'm thinking the size of a tangerine at best. Not even close to the size of a normal, nearly 3 year old child's skull.

And fwiw, I believe LE has handled this crime scene with the utmost diligence and care...both to preserve the evidence for trial as well as for the diginity of Caylee's remains. I don't believe for a minute they would release photos that contain this murdered child's bones, accidently or otherwise.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sanayarford