REVISIT Caylee's biological father/Reverse DNA Profile**MERGED**

Status
Not open for further replies.
But, it may. We just do not know that. How irresponsible is it not to let someone know they are about to become a father? Not every male feels he is just a sperm donor. If KC, in fact, had a conversation with Caylee's bio dad and said something significant such as I'm not going through with the pregnancy because I don't want a child. Now she sees JG and thinks he's a much better catch, tells eveyone that she is pregnant with JG's child and gives Caylee's bio dad the idea that she aborted or miscarried his child and is now pregnant again with someone else's child. Not to say this happened but why make up stories when there is no reason not to tell the truth. My money is on this Ken person mentioned in her diary who she apparently dated right before JG.

I believe KC knows and KC's friends, at the time, know who the father is. While her friends often overlooked KC's whoppers they all seem pretty sharp and able to figure what the truth really was. I'm willing to bet there are many of her friends who have an idea of who the real dad is. KC texted about everything under the Sun so I doubt if she kept this a secret to herself only. Could the dad CA mentioned (was it Eric or Jesus) as being Caylee's father be something CA came up with because she felt he was a safe bet because he could not be tested. Seems too convenient to me.

So if the real father of Caylee is on the witness list you can bet he has something significant to report. This young woman has destroyed so many lives and is still doing so. Not going to be lost on the jury IMO. jmo

Respectfully, it will not change the fact that a child is dead and her mother most likely murdered her. Whether he knew he had a child or not, would not, nor did not stop a murdering lunatic from killing her child. It just won't matter. What could he testify to? The only thing he could say would be "I boinked KC" and "I found out years later I had a child"? end of story.

ETA: That is not to say he could be on the list. But if he is....it just has no materiality at all to this murder case.

Respectfully, it will not change the fact that a child is dead and her mother most likely murdered her. Whether he knew he had a child or not, would not, nor did not stop a murdering lunatic from killing her child. It just won't matter. What could he testify to? The only thing he could say would be "I boinked KC" and "I found out years later I had a child"? end of story.

ETA: That is not to say he could be on the list. But if he is....it just has no materiality at all to this murder case.

Maybe not the case itself...but oh boy would the dad who never met his child and never will have a HUGE effect at sentencing time. I think the father may be brought forward then and only then. Jurors aren't going to look kindly on someone who didn't even bother to tell the father he was father or let him have any part of Caylee's life. Plus, she didn't want to be a mom? Why not let the dad have her? Casey had options if the dad was still alive, regardless of what Cindy wanted. She took Caylee along to other men's beds, and Cindy wasn't okay with that but she did it anyway. So why not give Caylee to her biological father when she didn't want to be a mom anymore? Because she had to kill Caylee instead to torture her parents. It puts the murder and motive into perspective just a bit more, making the murder more horrible because Casey did have options and chose not to take them. That will not be lost on the jury. And all the wah wahing about oh poor Casey with horrible mom and childhood won't mean a thing with Caylee's father as a rebuttal to it. I think he will be saved for the sentencing stage, IMO.

I believe that the father will never be named. As far as the Anthony's are concerned, he does not exist. In one of the first visits with LE Cindy explains how they had seen a lawyer to ensure that she had power of attorney and that if anything were to happen to Casey, they would take over as guardians. They wanted to ensure that the biological father would never have any interaction. This little girl belong to them and them alone.

BBM - I know CA said this happened but I thought LE chased the lawyer down and he claimed not to have a clue (nor a document) giving anyone custody of Caylee.

I believe that the whole Anthony family have always known who the father of Caylee is. They just haven't thought it was any of the public's business and they are right. This is the one thing that we haven't been able to uncover and I say good. Some things need to stay private and that is one of them. Caylee's father has nothing to do with the murder. I also believe that Cindy knew at the wedding that Casey was pregnant. It doesn't sound like Cindy and Rick have gotten along for quite a while and maybe she just didn't think that it was his or anyone elses business if Casey was pregnant or not so she denied the pregnancy.

BBM - If CA knew and was not yet ready to share with family, why not just leave ICA home? She wasn't 12, the family didn't even know she was coming! To deny the pregnancy at 7 mos (with the dress ICA wore clearly showing the large bump she was carrying) was ridiculous (Just like the lies we've heard).

Not disagreeing with you on this but just saying if LE knows who the father is because he came forward and asked not to have that information published, as it has nothing to do with the crime, he may have something of value to contribute to her trial. While we can only speculate LE knows for sure.

If Caylee's dad is on the witness list, KC knows about it. jmo

BBM - I know CA said this happened but I thought LE chased the lawyer down and he claimed not to have a clue (nor a document) giving anyone custody of Caylee.

BBM - If CA knew and was not yet ready to share with family, why not just leave ICA home? She wasn't 12, the family didn't even know she was coming! To deny the pregnancy at 7 mos (with the dress ICA wore clearly showing the large bump she was carrying) was ridiculous (Just like the lies we've heard).

i think about this and the nature of their dysfunction and i often wonder if caseys insistence on going to this wedding was her way of getting cindy to face reality without actually having to tell her, and embarrass her into admitting it. This is why i sometimes wonder if the father is someone close to the family or someone that would cause cindy to be in obvious denial about the pregnancy, and by going to the wedding forcing the secret into the open. It seems to be the way they operate with eachother. idk that whole scenario was just so weird trying to figure it out maybe too much

Have we ever seen Caylee's birth certificate?

i don't think KC knows who Caylee's father is..
The way she talks about the subject in her letters to "Cookie" makes that pretty obvious.

well I knew a woman who "didn't know" who the father of her child was. She was a temp where I worked. She was candid with me and told me that she did have it narrowed down to three men. I'd wager KC could "narrow it down" too. The saddest thing she said to me about the fatherhood issue was: "I strongly feel it was (so and so) because he had very wide toes and my daughter has wide toes, on the other hand, she also has dark blonde hair and (so and so) had dark blonde hair. When I heard all this I realized the young daughter was probably never going to get to meet her own father. I had an absent father....but at least I knew who he was and where he lived. It is hard to believe that both my acquaintance AND KC didn't work to prove parentage in order to get the financial support.

Have we ever seen Caylee's birth certificate?

-----------
ZsaZsa, we did see a copy early on.Its probably in the papers from the beginning.I will try to search:seeya:

Hi,its in the stickies,Interviews trials etc.scroll down and you will see it in RED..I forgot we have so much!! of course I forget everything .LOL.

I mean, she could pawn Caylee off on him whenever it was convenient for her.
I am CONVINCED that ICA does not know who the father is, otherwise, he would have been thrown under a bus LONG AGO.
Jesse Grund was made a scapegoat, and he was as close as a Baby Daddy as Caylee ever got. No doubt if the real father was known, he would have had a pivotal role in ICA's drama filled, ego-centric life.

RESPECTFULLY snipped and BBM

ITA! I think, being as manipulative as she is, there is no way she would not use the baby daddy as a pawn in all this mess one way or another. She doesnt have the respect for people,(let alone the life of her own precious baby daughter) to NOT get him involved. Cause It's not like she KNOWS who he is 100% but is trying to keep him out of this, out of respect for him, or because she doesnt want to hurt his feelings or hurt his family. If she knew, there would certainly have been Drama from the get go. So it seems likely to me as well that she DOESN'T know who the baby daddy is at all. She might have a vague hunch, and there are any number of guys that she might have at one point ASSUMED was Caylee's father. But I think when it was proven that they in fact Were NOT Caylee's father, then ICA just thought .. pffft.. oh well. whatever.

She did get pregnant the year after she graduated IIRC? 2005 Caylee was born in Aug so she was up the stump by December 2004. And we all know how much she was partying 4 years AFTER high school. Very likely she was partying pretty good in 2004, right after high school and doesn't even remember.

JMTC

KC doesnt have respect for anyone. She doesnt worry about feelings,steps on people (even her daughter) and never looks back.I cant remember meeting or hearing of a person with no conscience as bad as she is. KC.s a user.IMO:maddening:

I always wonder who will it be to give a witness impact statement when ICA is found guilty of the crime against her...

Who will stand up and speak for Caylee? I know it won't be the grandparents, they've already have ICA as the chosen one, so who will give this impact statement on Caylee's behalf? JMHO

Justice for Caylee

I always wonder who will it be to give a witness impact statement when ICA is found guilty of the crime against her...

Who will stand up and speak for Caylee? I know it won't be the grandparents, they've already have ICA as the chosen one, so who will give this impact statement on Caylee's behalf? JMHO

Justice for Caylee

I have always hoped that LE was able to find out who Caylee's father is and that he would be willing to come forward and make a statement at trial on her behalf. The A's seem unwilling to do so now and at the time of the trial KC will be the only one on their minds IMO. jmo

BBM: ITA. I am not trying to be snarky to the thread topic, but I just cannot see what it would matter if the father were named even IF it was known who he was. It has no bearing on this case whatsoever. IMHO we will NEVER know, because KC doesn't know.

He knows he might be.

I knew a chick in high school that actually had 6 different dudes on her "Who's the baby-daddy?" list. The guy found out the DNA way. Most of the guys avoided her like the plague and prolly put it out of their minds once the responsible party was ID'ed.

Mid 20's, not sure if the guys would want to go there-If they were older and have children, they might want to know, depending on how they feel about children. But boy, this case is a big deterent, plus their potential child is no longer alive....and ultimately, as you wrote, it would make no difference as to who murdered Caylee unless the defense wanted to say that he did it at the Anthony home. That would be a massive stretch in light of the current circumstantial evidence.

I tend to teter back and forth on this topic. Part of me thinks ICA knows who the Daddy is and the Daddy knows who he is. CA wanted full control of Caylee and didn't want anyone telling them what to do and when to do it as far as custody. I think they may have given the father of Caylee an out and he took it. No child support, no rights to Caylee.

The other half of me thinks ICA has it narrowed down as to the father(between a few people) and never bothered to find out the truth. She knew she had mommy and daddy to back her so she made up the Dad died story as she was humiliated in not truly knowing.

I've wavered on this topic since the early days. JMO.

BBM - Here's what I'm thinking. It is just a thought and not based on anything, other than how aware I am of how Casey would never paint herself in a bad light. She never told anyone she was fired, that would have been embarrassing. She never told anyone (other than her parents because that was out of her control) that she didn't graduate, she never told anyone she was pregnant, she never tells anyone anything that would embarrass herself or where she'd have to show humility and take responsibility for the things she's done wrong in life. She always presented herself as the perfect girl. So... suppose she DID tell this guy when she first found out she was pregnant, and he told her to take a hike? Suppose he had an adverse or maybe even angry or violent reaction to the news? I just don't think she'd ever EVER own up to that in front of anybody, ever. She simply chose to say it was her own decision not to include the father on the birth certificate. She'd never say 'he didn't want any part of it, or me, or us', because that would be humiliating to her.

It could also explain a detachment she felt from Caylee right from the get go, that the father didn't want any part of it, and she displaced that anger toward Caylee instead. Ok that's a bit dramatic, but, it's just an idea.

So ... if LE knows who the father is, and that person is on the witness list, what could he testify to? Maybe that. Maybe a conversation he had with her back in Dec 2004 or thereabouts, maybe something that triggered something in Casey's psyche starting way back then.

Maybe. I don't know.

I think the "ghost writing" in the diary/journal is from Jan 2005 (just after she probably received this journal as a stocking stuffer in Dec 2004). KC writes about 2 guys in that ghost writing. As has been speculated previously, that journal may have contained info about Caylee's first beginning, those pages were ripped out, and then she comments about Caylee's end - saying she has no regrets. The timing of the pregnancy would mean she was newly pregnant in Jan 2005 - making the ghost writing much more relevant to who's the baby's daddy.

I tend to teter back and forth on this topic. Part of me thinks ICA knows who the Daddy is and the Daddy knows who he is. CA wanted full control of Caylee and didn't want anyone telling them what to do and when to do it as far as custody. I think they may have given the father of Caylee an out and he took it. No child support, no rights to Caylee.

The other half of me thinks ICA has it narrowed down as to the father(between a few people) and never bothered to find out the truth. She knew she had mommy and daddy to back her so she made up the Dad died story as she was humiliated in not truly knowing.

I've wavered on this topic since the early days. JMO.

I think she at least has it narrowed down. I just don't think Casey cares. Her mom said she would take care of everything for Casey, so pfffft, no father needed. And look at Casey's own father. Casey is obviously not impressed, loyal, or even loving towards her father. Why should Caylee get a father when Casey never really had one that mattered? That would just be another thing to be jealous of Caylee about - especially if that father was a real father to Caylee and took care of her. Casey wouldn't be able to stand that one bit. Look how jealous she was of Jesse Grund loving Caylee more - and he's not Caylee's bio dad!

Also, custody issues could come up. They'd have to work out custody arrangements. And, if the bio dad could prove that Casey was partying and bring Caylee with her, there would be a custody fight. Now Casey might not care about that, but Cindy would most definitely not let that happen - no father, no custody and no custody issues. I'm sure Cindy told Casey that custody was never going to be an issue, so don't even tell me who the father is. And Casey, who didn't care anyway, was happy to oblige her.

No, it wasn't worth it, even moneywise, to drag a father into this for Caylee. I think that's one point she and Cindy agreed on. Caylee would only be theirs, and Casey would just continue to sponge off of her parents.

I think she at least has it narrowed down. I just don't think Casey cares. Her mom said she would take care of everything for Casey, so pfffft, no father needed. And look at Casey's own father. Casey is obviously not impressed, loyal, or even loving towards her father. Why should Caylee get a father when Casey never really had one that mattered? That would just be another thing to be jealous of Caylee about - especially if that father was a real father to Caylee and took care of her. Casey wouldn't be able to stand that one bit. Look how jealous she was of Jesse Grund loving Caylee more - and he's not Caylee's bio dad!

Also, custody issues could come up. They'd have to work out custody arrangements. And, if the bio dad could prove that Casey was partying and bring Caylee with her, there would be a custody fight. Now Casey might not care about that, but Cindy would most definitely not let that happen - no father, no custody and no custody issues. I'm sure Cindy told Casey that custody was never going to be an issue, so don't even tell me who the father is. And Casey, who didn't care anyway, was happy to oblige her.

No, it wasn't worth it, even moneywise, to drag a father into this for Caylee. I think that's one point she and Cindy agreed on. Caylee would only be theirs, and Casey would just continue to sponge off of her parents.

I think you are so right on here. If anything, the very thing that KC did for her mother's wishes, would have probably saved Caylee's life. Had Caylee's Father been included he could have done many things.
1) objected to no pre-natal care (ie: neglect)
2) taken Caylee for weekend visits (giving KC those infamous nights out)
3) he would have had say in Caylee's upbringing
4) GA& CA would have no rights to Caylee but the bio-Dad would
5) petitioned for custody of Caylee once he began seeing KC's partying pics
6) the whole A family would have oversite over how Caylee was being raised
7) Caylee would have had a Daddy to turn to, to love her, to protect her, to keep her safe.
8) All of KC's lies would have been exposed (ie: no job, taxes, child support, no nanny, no playing with other children her age, partying with all the "boys", etc).

Naming of the father would have taken away all of CA's control over Caylee, and we all know that KC had power over CA, but a Father could have power over all of them through his rights to his child.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BossJoss