TLC’s ‘Strange Sex’ to feature ‘most endowed man’

Softail

Reaction score
Some days, you just need a break from the world’s troubles.

This afternoon, we supply a short break.

When the release came over, it caught my eye: “Most endowed man featured on TLC’s ‘Strange Sex.’ ”

Let us get the TV nitty-gritty out of the way. This particular “Strange Sex” airs at 10 p.m. Sunday. Mark your calendars.

Said man is Jonah Falcon, who has been a guest on Howard Stern’s radio show and talked to Rolling Stone. He does not live in Florida, so forget any local angles.

You, I presume, are looking for one bit of information. TLC did not offer that nugget.

Here is the crucial figure: 13.5 inches.

You can now return to the world’s troubles.

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/en...-strange-sex-to-feature-most-endowed-man.html

His endowment is described as a "gift" under his picture at the link. My first response to reading about his "gift" was----never in a million years would I be remotely interested in having a relationship with someone who was so "gifted". In fact, I quickly pondered it for about 2.5 seconds and the only word that comes to mind would be ouch. JMHO.

Ouch! :eek:uch: Yep, that's what I was thinking, along with :eek: and :eek:hwow:

I agree, I have always been of the opinion that if its attached to you and reaches me - we're good. Besides, everybody knows its girth, not length that does all the magic!

that would scare the heck outta me

I once 'saw' something really big (no, I didn't measure) at a bachelorette party

I felt so sorry for the guy LOL

:liar: nevermind...wrong smilie. :floorlaugh:

Read the comments under the article! ROFL! Too funny!

I watched this episode the other day; it really seems like this "gift" is more of a curse for the guy.

As far as girth goes - I think the show said it was 8".

You read that right.

I, like others, say ouch. Thanks but no thanks... what're ya gonna do with the rest of it...

It's how ya use it... not how big it is...

I suppose he could always beat baby seals with it?:floorlaugh:

I'll pass....sounds more like an arm

I watched this episode the other day; it really seems like this "gift" is more of a curse for the guy.

As far as girth goes - I think the show said it was 8".

You read that right.

OMG poor guy was "over-gifted" all around in that department then. Wow, I must concur, too much of a good thing altogether.

I had a boyfriend that had, shall we say, the same problem. In fact, I thought the article might be about him. Never bothered to measure but just by eyeballing I would say at least a foot. Anyway, it was a short relationship. Sorry, I guess I'm just not woman enough for that kind of man.
BTW, when I told him I was breaking up with him he told me he loses a lot of girlfriends that way.

You know you've been in university far too long when you see "most endowed man" and wonder, "wow, where'd he get all those grants from?"

You know you've been in university far too long when you see "most endowed man" and wonder, "wow, where'd he get all those grants from?"

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

I hate it when they spell my name wrong in articles!!! :maddening:

I saw this episode of TLC - sadly the man cries he can't have a relationship - but it seemed he never developed much of a personality past the entity in his pants. Not a bad guy, just how much time can two adults spend talking about his penis?

I saw this episode of TLC - sadly the man cries he can't have a relationship - but it seemed he never developed much of a personality past the entity in his pants. Not a bad guy, just how much time can two adults spend talking about his penis?

Has he called Nadia Suliman?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie
Back