TX - Longview, WhtFem (UP 9863), 41-50, Suicide - Assumed Identity, Dec'10

Status
Not open for further replies.
As far as Lori Lee B from Canada is concerned, I know that her cousin is all over social media, forums, etc. asking for information. So I suppose somebody could contact her to ask if there is a better pic or something.

I still don't know how strong of a possibility this one is. I feel like we have a dozen "eh, maybes" and no "wow!s"

I wonder if LEKR's husband ever saw pictures of her as a teenager, or even as a child? Did she bring any photos like that with her into the marriage? Because that is what I wish we had. It would be so much easier to compare to yearbooks, missing persons, etc.

Hmmmm. I wonder if she went to community college when she got to Dallas? They don't have yearbooks though typically. :banghead: LOL just thinking out loud... trying to figure out how to obtain a pic of an 18/19 yr old LEK.

I wonder if LEKR's husband ever saw pictures of her as a teenager, or even as a child? Did she bring any photos like that with her into the marriage? Because that is what I wish we had. It would be so much easier to compare to yearbooks, missing persons, etc.

Hmmmm. I wonder if she went to community college when she got to Dallas? They don't have yearbooks though typically. :banghead: LOL just thinking out loud... trying to figure out how to obtain a pic of an 18/19 yr old LEK.

Well the only photos I can think that I took around that age was a school ID and a driver's license. And a Costco card. Don't know how we would get any of those.

I guess if any one was good at photoshop they can try to age or make younger a photo.

Probably the easiest way is to look at the missing people: Jennifer Wictor and Lori Lee B. and ask if they have any more pictures then measure up all the eye distances, etc.

More importantly...Is there anyone we can contact who would know whether the picture of LKR is 1990 or later for sure.

Last question...was there any writeup of LEK's engagement and wedding in the "social pages"?

Anne Marie Sinead Fahey (with less make-up and 14 years older) would probably look alot like our Jane Doe

She is also the right height (5'10").

www.doenetwork.org/cases/1989dfde.html

AMFahey2.jpg

But the circumstances suggest pretty strongly that she was a victim of a homicide at the time that she disappeared.

Anne Marie Sinead Fahey (with less make-up and 14 years older) would probably look alot like our Jane Doe

AMFahey2.jpg

But the circumstances suggest pretty strongly that she was a victim of a homicide at the time that she disappeared.

She does look remarkably similar. And, if she wasn't dead, it does seem she had a compelling reason to disappear.

Wow Carl. Please contact the Det, on Fahey's case if you have not already done so.

The hairline, the nose, the eyebrow shape, even the shape of her left eye - how the upper/outer lid makes a line and not a curve, the chin, the long non-curvy face, and right down to the spot on her lower right eyeliner area (just under the lashes, in the lashline and extending downward a little, it's just slightly left of center) that looks like smudged eyeliner in one pic but in the UID appears to be a freckle. So very many similarities.

You amaze me Carl. You always amaze me! :)

I hope this is her!

ETA: I wonder if Fahey's hair was naturally curly or permed though? It would be a LOT of work to constantly straighten hair that was naturally that curly.

I wonder why they would say they took her body 60 miles off shore and dumped it if they didn't though?

AMFahey2.jpg

The Doe Network says she's been missing since 1996. We know our LEKR had assumed her identity in 87/88. They do look quite a bit alike.

I bought a subscription to e-yearbooks. For the last few days I've been scouring the Scottsdale, AZ yearbooks. I've found a few that look like her, but when I research them, they are obviously not LEKR.

Deca--I assumed the pic we have (and NAMUS has) was from her driver's license. I think we use a solid blue background in VA. And several of us have looked for marriage announcements, but haven't had any luck.

Christi Nichols is about the same height as the unidentified decedent who was in an abusive relationship prior to her disappearance.

https://www.findthemissing.org/en/cases/4677/7/

Something seems off, though, between her and the UID (I want to say the hair, but I am not really sure).
Here's another picture:
CNichols4.jpg

This might be something to look at. You can see in this picture that her nose has a very thin tip. Her doe profile says she was treated for injuries three weeks before she went missing. Prehaps she was treated for a broken nose?

Her eyebrows are thicker than LEKR's, but she could have had them plucked/waxed.

The Doe Network says she's been missing since 1996. We know our LEKR had assumed her identity in 87/88. They do look quite a bit alike.

I bought a subscription to e-yearbooks. For the last few days I've been scouring the Scottsdale, AZ yearbooks. I've found a few that look like her, but when I research them, they are obviously not LEKR.

Deca--I assumed the pic we have (and NAMUS has) was from her driver's license. I think we use a solid blue background in VA. And several of us have looked for marriage announcements, but haven't had any luck.

Mamashawn- there is a person that went to Cactus High in glendale AZ that has the same name "LK". So maybe checking their yearbooks? That is fairly close to Scottsdale, too.

Has anyone looked through all the photos in those Cactus yearbooks? Time consuming, I know. CarlK looked through Horizon, I think. If Cactus needs to be done, I guess I can register for Classmates and do it...

I just happened on another thread today- another stolen ID- they think he was in Arizona and the ID stolen in the late 80's. It would be strange if there were connected- but I don't see why they would be based on circumstances. Just a random thought.

AMFahey2.jpg

This may sound a bit strange, Ms. Fahey was Irish-American and the "K" surname that LER was using prior to getting married is also an Irish name. I wonder if LER herself was Irish-American and wanted to make sure her her alias was consistent with her appearance?

CarlK was nice enough to PM me the pictures of both Cactus HS LK and Horizon HS LK. So both of those women are not a match to Longview LK which reinforces my belief that it was shortly after high school she stole the ID.
But both the highschool LKs have somewhat similar coloring (the one at Horizon was very close in features to Longview LK). I wonder if she stole LK's identity because she COULD (ie she looked similar enough that she actually stole a driver's license from said person rather than forging all new documents).

As far as the Irish thing that Ambercat suggested: the interesting/difficult thing about LKR is that she could be anyone. I mean, she looks like many of the "portenos" that I saw down in Argentina. She looks like some of my Italian friends. It has also been suggested here that she might be part Native American. We might as well throw in Mexican, too. :pullhair: Because her looks (excepting her height) are in some ways universal it is giving us a lot of people to look at.

Which leads me to my next point. We have been putting a lot of good suggestions out here as to who LKR could be. Maybe it would be a good idea to compile a list of some sort? Possible people? People that we generally agree wouldn't be a match (circumstances, dates not right)? Since I am kinda new at this maybe one of you can tell me how you all try to narrow down suspects in cases like these to move this case forward somehow.

We have been putting a lot of good suggestions out here as to who LKR could be. Maybe it would be a good idea to compile a list of some sort? Possible people? People that we generally agree wouldn't be a match (circumstances, dates not right)? Since I am kinda new at this maybe one of you can tell me how you all try to narrow down suspects in cases like these to move this case forward somehow.

I was thinking along the same lines. And I'm new too. :)

CarlK was nice enough to PM me the pictures of both Cactus HS LK and Horizon HS LK. So both of those women are not a match to Longview LK which reinforces my belief that it was shortly after high school she stole the ID.
But both the highschool LKs have somewhat similar coloring (the one at Horizon was very close in features to Longview LK). I wonder if she stole LK's identity because she COULD (ie she looked similar enough that she actually stole a driver's license from said person rather than forging all new documents).

As far as the Irish thing that Ambercat suggested: the interesting/difficult thing about LKR is that she could be anyone. I mean, she looks like many of the "portenos" that I saw down in Argentina. She looks like some of my Italian friends. It has also been suggested here that she might be part Native American. We might as well throw in Mexican, too. :pullhair: Because her looks (excepting her height) are in some ways universal it is giving us a lot of people to look at.

Which leads me to my next point. We have been putting a lot of good suggestions out here as to who LKR could be. Maybe it would be a good idea to compile a list of some sort? Possible people? People that we generally agree wouldn't be a match (circumstances, dates not right)? Since I am kinda new at this maybe one of you can tell me how you all try to narrow down suspects in cases like these to move this case forward somehow.

I have gone through all the Ireland, N. Ireland, Scotland, UK, and Wales missing persons that I was able to locate. I didn't find anyone who fit but I found 2 women in Ireland who had the same features and one could pass for a sister. Wrong years etc so I'm positive neither are her.

I have also searched the Canadian First Nations missing women and all the Canadian Provinces.

I've searched and am still searching the doe network, the charley project, Namus, NCMEC, etc.

Now I'm working on Arizona HS yearbooks, mainly focusing on schools in Maricopa county.

I've found several that look like our LEKR, but so far the look-alikes have been just that. If I find anything, I'll let you know and share the pic via private messages.

One of the things that bugs me is that there are no missing teenagers from this area (glendale, scottsdale etc) from this time frame that I can find that are anywhere close to this description. Obviously she could have been unreported, but still- I think chances are from 1985 on if a teen went missing, somebody would report it. Even if it was a runaway, I could see a report filed after they (parents, siblings, friends) didn't hear from her for a few years.

What is the possibility that she got a fake birth certificate and then got a SS# issued? Then there would be no way to trace her. Maybe she got a birth cert that listed random people as her parents. Then, when she died, someone called her "parents" listed on her birth cert, and they said, "we don't know anyone by thay name." Is that even a possibility? Maybe she didn't steal an identity...she just created one.

Sent from my myTouch_4G_Slide using Tapatalk 2

What is the possibility that she got a fake birth certificate and then got a SS# issued? Then there would be no way to trace her. Maybe she got a birth cert that listed random people as her parents. Then, when she died, someone called her "parents" listed on her birth cert, and they said, "we don't know anyone by thay name." Is that even a possibility? Maybe she didn't steal an identity...she just created one.

Sent from my myTouch_4G_Slide using Tapatalk 2

We know that this Doe stole her identity rather than creating one because she had the same name and ssn as another person. This person was found to be the legitimate holder of the name and number. IIRC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288