TH's emails shed light on Horman split

Status
Not open for further replies.
Or it could be that since Desiree was finding out about things from the divorce action (Terri's drinking) anyway, LE decided it was a good time to get their reponses to these e-mails, if they showed them to D&K.

In regards to Kaine releasing tawdry texts rather than emails from Terri with vicious rants of hatred toward her innocent 7 yr old stepson(that IMO she followed thru with that vicious hatred of a little boy by plotting, planning, executing, disposing of, and covering up the vicious murder of this innocent little boy whom called that monster "mom")...

Why did Kaine release the texts rather than the emails?
It's talked as if KH has full control and say so of this active, on going, investigation of his son's "disappearance"(that in only a matter of time will be revealed as murder.) When the truth couldn't be further from Kaine having control over it. It is LE choice, right, discretion to share or to release whatever they deem appropriate or simply just wish to share. I am quite certain that there are many details of this case and investigation that LE choose to share with Kaine and Desiree but do not give them permission to share certain details, evidence, etc with the public and the media.

It wouldn't be Kaines "call" to decide whether or not sharing of those emails were allowed. We do not know exactly when this exact evidence of such damning emails were shared by LE to them. It could have been long ago and they were told not to speak publicly of it until LE deemed it appropriate or wanted such info released. Or it could have been just in recent days that this horrific info was shared with them per LE, therefor when the texts were released as evidence of Terri's state of mind immediately after her stepson being disappeared. ..Kaine possibly had not yet received this info.

Either way as I said it is NOT Kaine Horman who decides what and when certain evidence can and will be released to the media/public. But there is nothing petty going on here with Kaine and Rackner fighting with EVERYTHING that they are allowed to use to ENSURE that Kaine remains the sole custodian over baby K and whether it be the texts that were released or this most recent info of these extremely disturbing emails written by Terri expressing her vicious hatred for this little helpless young boy whom many fully realize that at some point after those hate filled emails were written by Terri Horman that she carried that hatred even one step further by PERMANENTLY "disappearing" the innocent little boy whom she hated so very much and blamed for her own again failed marriage(for the 3rd time).

No matter what is released the picture only becomes clearer and clearer of who and what was done by and to precious little Kyron Richard Horman. A complete travesty.

Sent from my iphone using Tapatalk

"Other criminal options" such as?

Someone's been hiding him for Terri for nearly six months? Doubtful.

Stranger abduction? Doubtful.

In all honesty, this has been a homicide investigation for months.

My opinion.

bbm

ITA...and probably since the 4th of June!

The topic here is why LE would release the e-mails to Kaine and Desiree...not why Kaine did not use these e-mails in his divorce...

Anyway, Kaine could hardly have quoted these emails in his divorce case in October if he just now heard about them on Friday.

I wonder if LE are still waiting for someone to talk. If all the people Terri sent these emails to are cooperating. If they now think it's hatred in the emails or just some natural stepparent frustration that means nothing. If so, what are they thinking now, having seen Desiree's pain?

In Fridays filings...Page 3 line item 6 & 7 ( sorry guys, don't know how cut and paste off theses doc's) it is stated "Father has recieved information that leads him to believe Mother is responsible for Kyron's disappearance". (note it doesn't say LE provided).

Now is this the emails ???? If so, this was drafted on 11/9...So would he have just gone in on 11/9 he and his attorney drafted that and there ya go. I have no legal knowledge, but doesn't it take time to gather information before you put it in a affidivit...may not, I just don't know.

I didn't see the Today show and haven't yet read the locked Today Show thread, so excuse me if my theory contradicts what is already known.

I think the emails under discussion may have been sent recently. I wonder if LE has used 1 or more email recipients to "entice" TH into saying ugly things about Kyron and her feelings toward him. I'm not saying she was set up, or that anyone has falsified her remarks in any way. More like LE may have heard hints from various people that TH had a lot of resentment toward Kyron, and then went looking for someone from inside her camp who would be willing to encourage, collect, and turn over evidence of this from Terri, in her own words.

I think LE likely shared the emails with Desiree knowing that Desiree would tell about it in the press, maybe even encouraging her to do that. And the reason would be that they're hoping this will encourage others to come forward and provide more information about Terri's true feelings and behaviors toward Kyron.

One thing that comes to my mind is what Kyron might have told his friends. A kid might not tell his bio mom or dad about a step parent who isn't always as kind--and safe--in private as she was in front of other adults. But kids, I believe, can be more truthful with one another. Kyron might have said more to the kids in his circle if Terri had bullied him, swore at him, said mean, hateful things to him--or even hit him.

I have long felt that it's possible that whatever happened to Kyron happened because he was headed off for a weekend with Desiree and there was a danger he was going to reveal something to Desiree that TH didn't want Desiree to know.

As for LE sharing the hurtful emails with Desiree, I think she probably has an understanding with LE that she wants to know the truth, however hurtful it may be. If I were in her position, I would not want people sparing me, coddling me, hiding things from me. I'd want to know whatever little scrap of true information I could find out about my son, even if it made me cry! When LE showed her the emails, I'm sure there was someone right there with her, and the revelation was no doubt handled as gently as possible.

Dreamyeye, I wondered if the emails could be new as well but I'm not sure if LE would want that information released in that case. Wouldn't they want that informant to keep the communication lines open with Terri in the hopes that she'll reveal something about Kyron. Terri would find out now that her bat email has been hacked or that her friends gave her emails to LE and that she can trust no one. .

Yes,does anyone have a link?
TIA

The e-mails have not been released...only mentioned by Desiree in her interview this morning.

I also think if LE told her in order to let her be the one to "out" the info, it might be counterproducitve if they were trying to do any kind of active "sting." At the least, it will probably keep Terri from e-mailing anyone else about Kyron. But perhaps these were older e-mails, from before 6/4.

The topic here is why LE would release the e-mails to Kaine and Desiree...not why Kaine did not use these e-mails in his divorce...

IMO that is simply summed up and would be one in the same as this is what LE does in most ongoing(especially long term)active investigations where investigators and detectives are dealing with a child as the victim therefor it is that child's parents whom Le must determine when they deem appropriate and/or necessary to fill in and update the parents with certain aspects and evidence gleaned throughout the ongoing investigation... {WOW..that's a big ol' long run-on sentence..lol}

I believe that things of this nature have been being "broken" to these parents little by little as the investigation continues on... and throughout their investigations, info learned, and evidence gleaned I believe it has firmed up tighter and tighter what many of us have said for many months that little Kyron is NOT "stashed" somewhere but much more likely that he has been deceased since very near the 4th of June of this year... and unfortunately for all involved{and I'm speaking of all investigators along with Kyron's family} those investigators are having to reveal little by little that their precious Kyron IS NOT COMING HOME.. This may be the first of many pieces of evidence that LE are going to begin slowly sharing with Kaine and Desiree that will slowly let their minds adjust{as best as can be expected} for a mom and dad's mind to be capable of when learning of their son's death...

Tho just my personal opinion and view on this latest devastating info that they have and then we have learned... extremely saddening and extremely disheartening and angering IMO..That will only continue to get worse before it can ever begin to get any better and see that proper and swift justice is dealt...

Is there a link to the interview? I've missed the 20/20 one and this one ugh

<y opinion on the "age" of these emails is that as far as when the emails were written and sent from Terri to either one or more of her "friends is that they are definitely dated before June 4, 2010... I do not see Terri After-the -fact{as in after Ky is "gone"} to be "venting" about her hatred towards Kyron and blaming the "missing" son for her failed marriage...No...NO!...Just no way AFTER-THE-FACT that Terri would dare write something such as this.. Nope, IMO these were written possibly even before she actually started "plotting" the "disappearance".. Because IMO once in that stage of planning of Kyron's demise she would be smart enough to know not to have traceable evidence such as this that would point DIRECTLY TO HER...

This was I would say pre-planning stage, along with quite possibly in alcohol rages that she wrote these emails{even quite possible in "black out" stage of her drinking late at night}therefor Terri may not even have conscious memory of what exactly she said and wrote in those emails..IMO that is MORE THAN POSSIBLE...

Is there a link to the interview? I've missed the 20/20 one and this one ugh

I think you can probably find most of it at the closed threads...people were posting links...

I just want to know if the fact they showed these e-mails to D&K, if they did, means movement in the case, or that the case is stuck, and they wanted more input. Just curious. I know they won't say.

But, and this is just an opinon, if LE is showing D&K things that will be evidence and not telling them they cannot disclose it (or worse, letting them disclose it at will) I don't think that is professional and could become a problem at some point in any future trials.

Dreamyeye, I wondered if the emails could be new as well but I'm not sure if LE would want that information released in that case. Wouldn't they want that informant to keep the communication lines open with Terri in the hopes that she'll reveal something about Kyron. Terri would find out now that her bat email has been hacked or that her friends gave her emails to LE and that she can trust no one. .

This is a very good question, and I don't know the answer. It might be a part of the psyche game they're being forced to "play" with Terri, giving her the feeling that the walls have eyes. It also seems to me that Terri appears to be hopelessly incapable of moderating her own behavior, and who would know that any better than LE? So maybe LE feels she will go on and on incriminating herself because she can't stop. And (the one I would choose if I could!) maybe they don't need her to do anything further because they've now got what they need in order to do what they're aiming to do.

Just my speculations and opinions.

Maybe it's just the fact that LE feels an obligation to inform Kaine and Desiree, but realize they have to balance it with the possibility of the info leaking out to the public.

I have no doubt that investigators have great sympathy for what Kaine and Desiree are going through and would like for them to have as much info as possible. They deserve answers but obviously with the investigation still in progress LE is not in the position to tell or show Des and Kaine everything they've learned. And Desiree seems to me like she desperately wants to relay important info she gets to the public, she wants people to know what she feels about Terri and why she feels that way. So perhaps LE just felt like the parents needed and update so they provided Des and Kaine with the most important info they could, but stuff that wouldn't really damage the investigation if it happened to get out. I don't believe we know that the e-mails were the only info given to the parents on Friday, just that it was probably the info that affected Desiree the most. Maybe LE was trying to leak info as some have said in this thread or maybe they just wanted to update the parents and if something leaked, so be it.

<y opinion on the "age" of these emails is that as far as when the emails were written and sent from Terri to either one or more of her "friends is that they are definitely dated before June 4, 2010... I do not see Terri After-the -fact{as in after Ky is "gone"} to be "venting" about her hatred towards Kyron and blaming the "missing" son for her failed marriage...No...NO!...Just no way AFTER-THE-FACT that Terri would dare write something such as this.. Nope, IMO these were written possibly even before she actually started "plotting" the "disappearance".. Because IMO once in that stage of planning of Kyron's demise she would be smart enough to know not to have traceable evidence such as this that would point DIRECTLY TO HER...

This was I would say pre-planning stage, along with quite possibly in alcohol rages that she wrote these emails{even quite possible in "black out" stage of her drinking late at night}therefor Terri may not even have conscious memory of what exactly she said and wrote in those emails..IMO that is MORE THAN POSSIBLE...

Well, you have a point. Because it certainly doesn't make a lot of sense that she would be out there firing off incriminating emails after Kyron disappeared. The only way I can explain that part of it is that I think she has been in some kind of downward spiral with her mental health. I think she is utterly out of control, and I doubt that she's thinking logically. I doubt she's in very good touch with reality.

But for the emails to have been before the disappearance (or its planning) makes sense too because I can see how that would hit Desiree especially hard. Because up until this came out, Terri has been presented as the fawning, approval-seeking super step mom who was in constant touch with Desiree and they were networking about his welfare. So seeing the contrast between the Terri revealed in these emails and the Terri who chatted with Desiree over the Internet and phone about school projects and visitation ... where, I can see where that would be a "bombshell" to Desiree.

We may discuss what happened in the interviews today. We may discuss what each person said and how it is affecting this case.

We may not point fingers at the victims. Threadiquette still applies.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cevans