The Poll - Guilty or Not? That is the question (well for some)

Will MR be found guilty of?

• Kidnapping

Votes: 49 83.1%
  • Sexual Assault

Votes: 42 71.2%
  • Murder in the 1st Degree

Votes: 57 96.6%

• Total voters

Salem

Former Member
Reaction score
Will MR be found guilty of 1st Degree Murder? Sexual Assault? Kidnapping?

Salem

I meant to open this with the other threads, but I missed it. So.... let me be the first to vote -- I say GUILTY, AS CHARGED, on all 3 Counts and wish like heck I could add a few more charges!

Salem

All... and this is my decision before I read all the articles about him being a Pedophile!

Guilty on all charges. That was my thought before reading the new suppressed info. I still feel the same, just in all caps: GUILTY. GUILTY. GUILTY.

Guilty guilty guilty, I'm glad his biggest fear is losing his life, because that's what's going to happen. He will never zip around town, abduct and rape another child, drug and rape a date, he targeted Tori, he wanted a young blonde girl. Ugh sickening!!

I know what I HOPE he will be found guilty of: all three charges... Do I think the jury will get it right? One can only pray they do.

Followed From day 1.And kept my thoughts to myself ...until now and I hole heartedly think he is GUILTY! On all 3! And I pray that the jury will find that as well!! IMO

I have followed Victoria Stafford's case since Day One. I am originally from the area that she lived. I have followed the entire case, via the media on a vast amount of information and here on Websleuths as a guest for a very long time....at the beginning of discussions years back now. I officially joined here as a member just recently to be able to navigate and learn more from this amazing site.

After all I have read, pondered, perused, chewed up in my mind and just thoroughly contemplated ...... I have come to my own verdict for Michael Rafferty.

Guilty of First Degree Murder on all counts. I do not know if that is the correct wording but I have concluded (and I was many times on the fence) that he is completely guilty on all counts brought forward by the Crown. The Crown proved their case to me beyond a reasonable doubt. Defense has no bearing at this point to me as they failed miserably to negate the Crown's evidence. Now, time to allow the jury to make their decision and the Judge to put forth his sentencing.

In my mind, justice for Victoria and her terrible fate will prevail and her family will find some kind of peace. As well, Tori's Law can proceed forward also. All of the above is JMO.

The above in bold is my own post back on May 8, 2012. I voted for Murder In The First Degree. I truly hope the jurors will come to that conclusion as well.

I have followed Victoria Stafford's case since Day One. I am originally from the area that she lived. I have followed the entire case, via the media on a vast amount of information and here on Websleuths as a guest for a very long time....at the beginning of discussions years back now. I officially joined here as a member just recently to be able to navigate and learn more from this amazing site.

Welcome to WS!

Even without the additional info we are all finding out about, I voted MR guilty on all counts. Good riddance.

I've been closely following this case since day one, so I can without a doubt say guilty on all charges.

There isnt a day that goes by without me thinking of Tori, may she finally rest in peace.

God Bless Her xo

Followed From day 1.And kept my thoughts to myself ...until now and I hole heartedly think he is GUILTY! On all 3! And I pray that the jury will find that as well!! IMO

Welcome. You should join in the convos.

I had concluded Guilty on all 3 counts, but reserved final judgment pending the defence presenting new evidence or information that might tend to exonerate him. Nothing they presented changed my mind and in fact, my original belief was simply reinforced by the defence. Today's revelations have been an absolute horror to digest on top of what most of us believed from the start.

How many years total can he get for all convictions combined?

I've been following this case since day 1. I wholeheartedly believe he is guilty. Especially now with the new information that is being released.. his computer history screams guilty to me, just MOO.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Back2theGardenAgain
Back