2011.03.04 Motions Hearing - #1 (AM)

Status
Not open for further replies.
OMG--need to get the screen cap of KC's face when JB is talking about how YM wanted her in jail so she didn't hurt herself. (YM sneaks in a "Yes, I was concerned if that happened we would never find out where Caylee was.")

Nice work YURI people who hurt children are low on the scale and people do not like them. I saw KC flinch!!!!

Uhoh JB - putting words into someone's mouth?????

Love it..we were afraid if Casey killed herself we would never be able to find out where Caylee was. Casey's suicide was not the main concern (my words).

Baez going for every salacious aspect of "child" crimes he can think of - deliberately attempting to enflame - who? - GA? Disgusting

As far as I am concerned any crime against a child is the same. YM

THANK YOU YURI

YM: She was in there charged with child neglect. Again, child neglect is not taking care of a child. (referring to Yuri conversation with George concerning Casey's safety)

"You asked two questions there, I'm sorry?"

I'm getting that twitch in my eye again.

George already said he knows about the jail thing

what does this have to do with anything? Jose stop yelling at my Yuri. So Jose is saying that Yuri threatened George with ICA killing herself, so he best get in there and get the information for her stat. Cuz if she goes to jail, she's gonna be beaten and raped.

Jose just sustained. Oh it's a good day so far.

Mel

Former LE GA knows what goes on in a jail. Stupid he ain't. He (GA) stated himself he was worried about what KC might do.

JB is such a dolt, really pathetic. Poor Caylee, she deserved so much better.

GA is ex LE....he knows about the heiarchy

Baez is Yelling today...Judge this is very hard...I don't like his tone..

I am not sure where Baez is going here. That Yuri was scaring GA into being his agent?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jojo53