OK OK - Jamison Family; Truck, IDs, money, & dog found abandoned, Oct 2009 - #9

Status
Not open for further replies.
My laptop crashed. I tried to restore it and save stuff , I lost all my oklahoma research.

I asked for a harddrive to back up files for christmas but no luck and I put off getting one myself and now I am completely kicking myself in the butt. As well as still beating the dead horse.

I also lost 1500 music files and 2 years of my kids photo's.I think those are backed up on a disk somewhere. So My laptop well have to be reformatted and until them I am using a dell with broken mouse. (insert sad face here).

Soul, as long as you did not restore the computer you should be ok. Restoring it erases (almost) everything. I took mine to Best Buy, they retrieved my files in a couple days, put it on a cd for me. Then I restored my computer. Hope this helps, hope you have a Best Buy or similar.

I don't know, Oriah. I didn't see anything about the animal people on the Weebly site. I do know they were renting or buying lots:118+119, thru N/J. The sheriff had to throw them off of the property. Mtrooper knows more about it.

I'm going to try and get that up on weebly so we can think about the early SAR efforts on the mountain. Weebly admin, very busy these days, lol.

I haven't found any connection to N/J specifically yet, regarding early SAR efforts...but a few other, umm- confusing- things. The lot #'s being one of them.

Can we pull back up the division of parcels? And also- this is something that's been on my mind- which of those perk? (As in having had land perk tests?)

I'm going to try and get that up on weebly so we can think about the early SAR efforts on the mountain. Weebly admin, very busy these days, lol.

I haven't found any connection to N/J specifically yet, regarding early SAR efforts...but a few other, umm- confusing- things. The lot #'s being one of them.

Can we pull back up the division of parcels? And also- this is something that's been on my mind- which of those perk? (As in having had land perk tests?)

I don't know what you mean by "perk tests?"

Oriah, this probably won't help you any on the lot #'s, but I'm posting it, anyways. I'll see if I can find a map with lots #118 and #119.

http://www.pinemountainranch.com/Lot180.html

Tax record for Pine mountain Ranch, #118

http://latimer.okcountytreasurers.com/history/parcel_history.aspx?parcel=0112-00-000-118-0-000-00

Tax record for Pine Mountain Ranch, #119

http://latimer.okcountytreasurers.com/details/history_details.aspx?audkey=2009012714

Yeah how do you like that one, soul??? :eek:
Seriously- glad you got your files back up.

Sleep and I are not partners, lol.

I didnt get them back up ,I just restarted data collection.
My hard drive will be going to bestbuy over the wekend.

Thanks for the link, Oriah. I had never heard of such tests. Do you think there would be a record somewhere of tests that were done?

There should be, if anyone intended on building a residence on any of the lots.

I didnt get them back up ,I just restarted data collection.
My hard drive will be going to bestbuy over the wekend.

Oh bummer....I'm sorry, I misunderstood. Hopefully bestbuy will help heal your hard drive?

Permits for spectic tanks in the county might clue you in as well as the R/E listing ,most of the time they will say if the land perks or not.

In virginia a legal spectic cannot be put in unless the land perks.

Permits for spectic tanks in the county might clue you in as well as the R/E listing ,most of the time they will say if the land perks or not.

In virginia a legal spectic cannot be put in unless the land perks.

Yes that's exactly where I was going with that, soul. Thank you.

So what does that mean about the lots being sold on the mountain, the Jamison's buying property to live on, and the other properties they looked at?

MOO- but no one who's reading Architectural Digest, and wants to purchase property in a rural area to live on, does not check to see if the land perks. :waitasec:

reading Architectural Digest

So maybe they read about someplace in those ADs, and weren't just checking out how to decorate their big container.

Ah well - it's better thinking of them going somewhere than winding up literally in Neverland.

It's the journey, not the destination (etc. etc.).

I still need to go buy that office and get that issue. I might do it today.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member