Rob Lowe to play Jeff Ashton in movie

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just saw "The Five Year Engagement" and think Mimi Kennedy could play Cindy...nah, second thought, she seems too nice.

Ellen Page is perfect as Casey - Right size, similar face and she is a good actress.
Diane Lane would be good for Cindy - similar type face, but they would have to age her.
Jon Lovitt is way to old to play Baez, and Heather Locklear is no Linda Burdick. They need a heavier woman. Diane Lane would not do it. Ellen Page might. Lowe will be good as Ashton. Joe Pesci is too old to play George . Just some thoughts

:seeya: Trying to play catch up again. All the suggestions on who should play who are great choices :). I still think Meredith Baxter would be the absolute best choice to play CA. She might be a few years older, but she actually looks to be in her late 40's- early 50's, she's got the hair and she can nail it-think Betty Broderick-I think Lovitz should play GA, Pesci would be great as JB, but I adore Pesci and wouldn't want to see him lower himself. That guy who used to host Family Feud, John O'Heirly(sp?) would be a better choice to play JA, some said he could play GA, but the guy is way too handsome for that.

All in all, I hope the movie shows the DA's persepective, what they went through and not put the spotlight on FCA and Co. anymore than they have to.

Here's the perfect JB!

peeweeherman.jpg

http://i365.photobucket.com/albums/oo95/ecs5298/peeweeherman.jpg

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

:rocker::rocker: Hilarious !!!

:great::floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh::great:

Every Lifetime movie I've watched about a case I've followed ends up disappointing me. They always skim over everything and often miss important information. They never take time to develop any of the characters which causes them to dramatically overact their roles which makes their movies look very cheesy. Lifetime rushes their production just so they can be first it seems. I wouldn't doubt it if the movie is already in production. I also wouldn't doubt it if the reason they chose Rob Lowe is because he played Drew Peterson which got Lifetime their highest ratings ever for a movie.

I totally agree. I was not at all impressed with Rob Lowe in the Drew Peterson movie.

Realistically speaking, given that it is a Lifetime movie on a Lifetime movie budget, after paying Rob Low they won't have the big money to go after big movie names. I predict that we may see one or 2 moderately popular actors in other roles, with the rest of the cast being slightly obscure. Which is fine... obscurity is known to produce excellent actors.

I just have to say that I have come to hate JVM......last night during her dribble she and panel were putting up their picks for the upcoming roles in this LTM....

Lilo for Casey, Meridith Baxter Birney for Cindy, and some idiot on her show suggested Charlize Theron for Cindy.

WTH?????????????????????????????????????????????? I am sure both of these sociopaths were watching and eating this crap up. I'll be their heads are so big they are having trouble going through doorways today.

First of all, this is LifeTime....not 20th Century Fox. Lilo might be desperate enough to play the role of the most hated woman in America....might make her look good. It is really getting hard to stomach. Of course, JVM had someone on that ASSURED the audience Casey would not get one dime off of this movie of the week.

Thank God for small blessings.

Does anyone watch Lifetime? Really?

:rocker::rocker: Hilarious !!!

:great::floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh::great:

Good choice, but hands down it HAS to be Robert Blake. He would understand JB's motivation perfectly!

I think the Pinellas 12 should have to play themselves. Can I say that without getting in trouble?

*I am speaking of a fantasy I am having right now.

:cow:

Nawwwwwwwwwwwwww....they can just put cardboard dummy cutouts in the jurors box....that'll do.

Does anyone watch Lifetime? Really?

:seeya: Yes, seriously, I have been watching it for years, but mainly the "movies" ... I am not that big on the "shows" ...

I do watch the Lifetime Movie Channel more though ...

I call it my "escape" ... lol ...

:crazy::crazy:

Nawwwwwwwwwwwwww....they can just put cardboard dummy cutouts in the jurors box....that'll do.

:rocker: Post of the Day !

OMG ... this has me rolling !

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads