LambChop

Former Member
Reaction score
Please continue posting here:

:happydance:

Wow...I think I'm first!
Justice for Travis

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/10/20/jodi-arias-sentence_n_5998622.html

Three possible fates now await Arias -- death row, life in prison or life with eligibility for release after 25 years. While the prosecution is again pushing for the death p"Conventional wisdom says it is harder for a jury to sentence a woman to death," said retired Maricopa County, Arizona, Judge Donna Leone Hamm. "There is a softer quality to a woman, even one who commits a crime like this. They are not the stereotypical killer people imagine, and they present a more attractive package in court."enalty, it is an unlikely outcome, according to experts The Huffington Post spoke with this week.

back :pillowfight2::countsheep:.... :waiting::lurk::eek:fftobed::bedtime::bed:

to ready for :judge: tomorrow

V
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/10/20/jodi-arias-sentence_n_5998622.html

Three possible fates now await Arias -- death row, life in prison or life with eligibility for release after 25 years. While the prosecution is again pushing for the death p"Conventional wisdom says it is harder for a jury to sentence a woman to death," said retired Maricopa County, Arizona, Judge Donna Leone Hamm. "There is a softer quality to a woman, even one who commits a crime like this. They are not the stereotypical killer people imagine, and they present a more attractive package in court."enalty, it is an unlikely outcome, according to experts The Huffington Post spoke with this week.

I think it's true. If the facts of the case are the same, but JA is male and TA female, the first jury would have had no problem giving the DP.

OMG!!!! What the heck is happening here!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dish has pulled all my Turner channels!!!! :scared::gaah::panic:

I don't have HLN, TCM, CNN !! :scared: I can't watch NG tonight. :anguish: :mad:

OMG- I woke up to MSNBC (I don't like them and I don't like Fox) talking about Monica Lewinsky and no Robin Meade!!! :noooo::anguish::pullhair::stormingmad::stormingmad:

They have some FX Retro instead of TCM :( :banghead: and I'm certainly not going to watch Aljazeera America!! :eek:

http://www.dishstandsforyou.com/

:anguish:

Doing my warm-ups now: backward stretch while sitting, lean forward with arms outstretched and lay head on table; handstand for three minutes; sing two songs. I am READY!!

OMG!!!! What the heck is happening here!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dish has pulled all my Turner channels!!!! :scared::gaah::panic:

I don't have HLN, TCM, CNN !! :scared: I can't watch NG tonight. :anguish: :mad:

OMG- I woke up to MSNBC (I don't like them and I don't like Fox) talking about Monica Lewinsky and no Robin Meade!!! :noooo::anguish::pullhair::stormingmad::stormingmad:

http://www.dishstandsforyou.com/

OMG ....... Nooooooooo!!

I think I'm going to be :sick:

Dish talks about "other ways" to watch!!!
Sure, some can watch on their computers, but I can't because of the BW AND my satellite provider for the internet is a subsidiary of Dish!

How's that for :censored:

"We continue to work diligently to reach an agreement with Turner and will keep you informed of any updates here." They better hurry up and make a deal because I'm going to drop Dish because
all the stations by Turner are the ones that I watch. Get rid of all those dumb stations instead, you stupid, :censored: :censored:!!!!!

:rant:

:eek:kay:

:sigh:

Dare we hope Dish can make an agreement today in time for you? What awful timing.

I saw their tips for other ways to watch --- don't change providers, they said. arghh I wish I could stream NG to you tonight, Y/N

Dare we hope Dish can make an agreement today in time for you? What awful timing.

I saw their tips for other ways to watch --- don't change providers, they said. arghh I wish I could stream NG to you tonight, Y/N

:blowkiss:

Did we see this already (I'm a little :eek:kay: right now):

Case Documents

Filing Date Description Docket Date Filing Party

10/20/2014 022 - ME: Order Signed - Party (001) 10/20/2014

10/20/2014 MIL - Motion In Limine - Party (001) 10/20/2014
NOTE: MOTION IN LIMINE:pRECLUDE DR. HORN FROM TESTIFYING REGARDING INCAPACITATION OF MR. ALEXANDER DUE TO LACK OF EXPERT KNOWLEDGE :)bang:)

And their expert is better?! :snooty:

Just curious .... will your Dish service give you a refund on the lost channels? They owe you at least that, don't they? And compensation for pain and suffering and anxiety over losing trial info?

Just curious .... will your Dish service give you a refund on the lost channels? They owe you at least that, don't they? And compensation for pain and suffering and anxiety over losing trial info?

BBM I don't think so. :sigh:

I think I'm going to call Dish today and tell them they better move their rear-ends and get my stations back. As far as I'm concerned,
now I just have the lower tier and not the middle one that I pay for (and of all days to sit on their high horse about caring about their customers and how much they pay :blah::blah::blah: ).

I must calm down.
I must calm down.

So- now who will stream the openings (if we get to see them)?
At least I have WS and all the good people here. :)

3m3 minutes ago
#DidYouKnow @NancyGraceHLN is live from the #jodiarias courthouse? Tune in 7-9p east! Only on @HLNTV @TeamHLN #Arias

I'm going back to bed.

Are you ready???? I see that Spellbound is - did her handstand and everything!!!

Let's get the show started!!! Ready , set, go!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
archangel78100